CHAPTER 35

My Husband Is A Bully Love

KRYSTAL POV

Thank God, the plane safely landed at Incheon. I, Amber with other passengers kept out of the plane when the flight attendants spend his speech.
"Hey. Where are you now? "Suddenly I heard Amber say that.
I quickly look away. Oh, he was talking on the phone apparently. Remember who am talking to earlier.
"Okay, I'll be there. Thank you, "said Amber then press the red button.
"Who?" I asked as soon as he finished speaking with the caller who knows who it is.
Just smile as the answer for me. I'm not satisfied. I just want to ask you again, Amber already Pull my hands and finally I gave in. I too had to follow the fast pace of it.
Once in the lobby, I saw someone sitting on the couch. Look on the back, looks like a girl. I continue to observe her.
"Hey," retorted Amber friendly.
The woman got up, then turned away. Open my eyes to see it. La ... This woman apparently.
"Hey. Enjoy your honeymoon? "Asked the woman, smiling.
But I could sense that he deliberately smile. Sincere look at it directly.
"Hishh, what are you talking about, Vic? We both had long honeymoon. We went just to meet my clients. So, can we go now? "Amber inviting smile.
I quickly looked at Amber. Somehow, I was like shocked by his words just now. Ah. Why would he want to say no? There is not one departure to Mokpo if it can be regarded as a honeymoon?
"Honey, why was standing nearby? Want to be a tree? "I heard Amber bellow in the distance.
No wonder I woke up and then get it. Krystal, Krystal ... You really got sober, right? There is a heart to jealous. Huh ...

My lips pout hear the sound of laughter Victoria was very soft. Never mind the itch, spanking overdose was okay. They make me crap, her hand gently patting ride shoulder Amber. What she remembered my husband's shoulder lawful for her touch? The answer is no.
Realize I do not like this feeling, I quickly want to look out the window. Otherwise, there are also tending to be on this train.
"Ho ... Unfortunately, since back in a quieter time. Why? Not like you want to go to? want to go backto Mokpo? "I noticed Amber's just quiet all the way open mouth.
Indeed, since I launched the cold war, I've got a lot more to talk to him.
"That sounds good. Indeed, if I may be going back to Mokpo again. There is a woman I met this crazy. "The word crazy was stressed with all my might. Let Victoria know, I mean she really is.
Amber laughed to hear my words, while Victoria has a red face. Let her. Who ordered the husband is flirting?  Gott sound with his wife.
"Amber, I actually have something to say to you."
Treat me lazy, crazy women that change the topic. Defeat ... There was no reply to that kid capital. Lost it admitted defeat alone, no need to pretend not to know.
"Shoot."
"I want to sleep close to your house tomorrow night."
"What?" Verse words Victoria made me more tone an octave. Seriously I was surprised. So why is this crazy woman suddenly wanted to sleep in my house? It must be something.
"Why?" Amber's brow furrowed.
"La ... Style kinds you do not like me sleep near your house." Victoria had issued a pouting tone.
Seriously I heard, it can throw up green. Not so green vomit, throw up red, purple puke, vomit blue, all there.
"Not so much. But it's too sudden. But you know ... I got you this instead of . It's not nice to live alone with my husband and the wife was even there. "Amber said opinion.
I smiled in silence. Serves you, Victoria, madwoman. Feel what it's rejection from my own husband. Hahaha. I laughed inwardly evil. Felt satisfied to see Victoria's face began to change.
"Ermmm .... I mean, I can not come to your house? "
"Hishh, not one word of it. Whenever you can come to my house. Always open to you. After all, the guest is a blessing to know. So, I'm very pleased if you want to visit my house, "said Amber, smiling.
I heard Amber reply began biting lip. Hesy ... If I think of faith and reason, I have always been forced to pull back Amber what he said a moment ago. Part guests bring blessing indeed I agree. But ... would like her to come home many times, of course not.
"Okay. So, do not do this last night when I want to eat near your house? "Victoria repeated questioning.
"Yes. No one else. "
Amber and answers make it more my heart bubbling.
"Could you drive a little faster? Slow kinds of snails breathe. "I accidentally interrupted. Do not know why this heart would no longer can bear it no longer.
"Yes, ma'am," replied Amber and Victoria replied with a laugh.
Hee. I made more and more embittered. I finally sit silent while. Never mind, never mind. Today is day two of you, day after tomorrow I'm sure you have, my resolve in your heart.