CHAPTER 31

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Eyes become blurred when I see so much paperwork that I have to check.

Oh, there are so many. Until I don't know, which one should I check first. Hopefully I can be quick to prepare this work. Will be nagging about the big boss. Ceh, your boss that your husband also, little hearts I whispered.

I am careless work, the intercom rang again.

"Hello, you Ambro's wife, right?" Keep only the caller asked.

Erk, this woman. How could she go manners. Hello there, what didn't, then just ask questions. But, I know this sounds kind anyway. Well, who is't? I am satisfied deploys brain, trying to remember who the woman who called me that.

"Hello, Are you still there?"

"Yes, yes, I am. Ms. want to talk with Mr. Ambro?" after I asked gently.

Well, in the office should be professional.

Later client said that secretary what was arrogant.

"Hmm ... I want to meet with you."

Huh? I've had a gaping mouth. Wants to meet with me? For what? Don't let she want to attack me. "May I know who's on the line now?"

"I'm Victoria. See you at Caterina Cafe." Click. Direct line disconnected.

I furrowed brow made. Victoria wanted to see me? For what? Took Ambro from me? No way. I will not let it happen. No way I want to leave my husband to a girl like her.

I deserve eyes staring separate transparent mirror just a few meters away from my desk. I mused profuse Ambro handsome face. Really, I love him. Indeed, I may be crazy if I don't have him in the side.

I step into the fast approaching Caterina Cafe and Victoria where I promised to meet it. I push the door cafe quickly. My eyes searched for a glimpse of Victoria. When the woman managed to find it, I quickly headed toward her.

"Hello."

"Hello. Sit down," invited Victoria smiled.

I just get along. So, I continued to sink into the chair opposite her.

"Ermm .... So, there are things that Ms. Victoria wanted to say to me? If not, Miss Victoria will not see me."

"Krystal, no need so formal with me. Call me Victoria alone, no need to call me Miss.

I just nodded. I don't want to forbid her power.

"Actually, it's about Ambro." Victoria tells quiet.

I smirked. Huh, I thought. The aim of the conference was none other than I must be about Ambro. "Yes? What's wrong with my husband? He's done something wrong to you?"

"No. He didn't do anything wrong to me, but ..." Victoria suspend sentences.

It's obvious that she deliberately wanted to make me uneasy waiting connection words would come out of .

"Just what?" I insisted.

"I want to reveal who he really is." Finally Victoria continued her sentence.

I furrowed brow made. "What do you mean?"

"You must not know yet the full name Ambro?" Victoria still wants to play tug of war with me.

"Why did I not know? His name is Ambro Joseph Liu," I replied, frowning again. This woman seems to have been mad. I also would not know the full name of my own husband.

"Yes. It's the name he Ambro Joseph Liu. But you must not know, that in fact there is another nickname Ambro."

Victoria statement it makes me more shocked. My God, he really?

"Okay. Then, what he calls the name of the other woman?" I tried playing it cool, when in fact the heart of a storm. Don't do anything that will Victoria talking about, changing the ways I to Ambro.

"His name is Joseph Liu Ambro. Also known as King Joseph," Victoria replied with a smile.

"King Joseph ...?" I furrowed brow thousand. Why do I feel like familiar only with one line that name?

"Yes. He was also the first ever bully you. And I'm pretty sure, you had never forgot tragic story, right?" Victoria had a sly smile. Surely she can't wait to see my defeat.

I was surprised. I swear I was surprised. Ambro ... People who bully me first ?!

"Why did you tell all this, Victoria?" I trembled beacon tone this time. Really, my mind really fibers.

"Nothing. I just want to tell you who exactly Ambro. That's all. After all, I couldn't resist when I saw you fooled by him. I didn't agree with Ambro when he made you like this," said Victoria, holding my hand.

Slowly, I pulled my hand back. "You remember, if you tell me who the real Ambro, I would stay away from him? It will never happen, okay. He's still my husband's afterlife. If it's not what's up, what, I go first. Bye."

I quickly got up from sitting. With a feeling of chaos, I passed through it.

My God .... why when I want to be happy with Ambro, there are also other allegations? Achieving his heart lie to me. I know this is a small matter, but no doubt I still aggrieved. Aggrieved because he was willing to lie to me.

Does he want to bully me again, just like when he was bullying me first?

I sink into the couches it. Last met with Victoria, I set off for home. Ambro want to say anything. I didn't have the mood want to work.

Suddenly, my cell phone rang. When I look at the screen, Ambro on the line. I don't know or don't want to answer. But after my cellphone unremitting rang, I had to answer.

"Hello yeobo. Yeobo, where is it? I worry about this. From the time lunch was yeobo still not back and forth again." Ambro's tone sounded worried. Where not worry if his own wife disappeared suddenly?

"Hello. Well, I'm in this house. There is a little healthier," I lie.

Wow. I really wanted to be a wife who is not counted either. In a huff, I still feel uneasy because the plot of her own.

"Owh .... Why don't you talk to me? I can send yeobo back home," said Ambro again.

"No need. Later troublesome yeobo anyway. After all, Krys is o ...." Before I wanted to spend a paragraph, I've felt I'm sick throat.

I can't stand it any longer, and carry a cell phone so I ran to the bathroom and all the food I ate this morning I express it in the sink.

"Yeobo? Yeobo? Are you okay there?"

I'm kind, should he hear me vomit. Looks like God, help me today. Vomiting also may be a proof that I was not healthy.

I quickly mount the phone back to my ear. "Ermm ... yeobo, Krys okay. Just throw up too bad."

"Yeobo, please wait okay? Don't go anywhere."

"Eh, yeobo want to go where?"

"Want to get home. It will not my wife kind of pain that I still have another heart wants to do the job? Yeobo wait at home. I will be coming shortly," said Ambro and direct line disconnected.

A little, I began to feel overwhelmed with concern about the attitude. I just threw up a little, he has to worry aimlessly. I was in a dilemma. O Lord, should I be cold with Ambro, my own husband?

Suddenly, I shut up. I came back nausea. What I can do is throw up, vomit and vomiting. My God, what's wrong with me today? Have I got food poisoning? But I eat anything until it sorts all? Hmm .. Lest, due to gastric not? "

Argh ... lazy want to take off, I headed over to the couch to lie down.


Yeobo, wake up. Please don't make me worry like this. "

Indistinct voice Ambro. I furrowed brow made. I want to open my eyes, but don't know why it feels very painful.

"Oh ... Yeobo ...." My head feels dizzy.

Finally, after moments later, I can also go to the eye. I saw Ambro I've been on the side of the ripple of anxiety.

Yeobo, okay? Yeobo want me to send yeobo go to the clinic? I see this very badly. "Ambro gently my cheek.

I slowly shook my head. "Krys okay, just not feeling too bad."

"Okay what, if vomiting like that? Yeobo wait a second. I take Panadol. This've eaten yet?" Ambro had asked this question to me.

I shook my head again. It's true that I have not eaten from morning until now. I also feel sorry for not lunch. Otherwise, of course I will not be like this. I was convinced that I was suffering from gastric disease.

"Yeobo can't wait a second? I want to cook porridge." Ambro was up.

Round eyes when I hear it. Ambro want to go into the kitchen? Crazy. Where ever he went into the kitchen to cook?

"Yeobo, no need. Krys eat Panadol is enough."

"Which kind of thing. You have to eat it. Enough, enough. Yeobo just lie down here. Any case, call me, okay?"

Finally, I had to get along. While awaiting the arrival of Ambro, I had time to sleep. Before long we were alone, I found Ambro was at hand while carrying porridge, plain water and Panadol.

"Yeobo, wake up. Eat this porridge first. I fed," Ambro said softly as he tried to help me to sit down.

I started to feel a bit overwhelmed, but I quickly shut off the feeling. And he is to take care of me. I'm his wife. If he's sick, I certainly will do the same.

"Hmm ... it's enough. Krys there is no taste." I refused his hand quickly. Painful throat I was then. Because of that I have no appetite to eat.

"This isn't enough yeobo." Ambro brow furrowed mark is not satisfied.

In order to protect his heart, I had to eat a little more porridge. Well, people are already struggling to keep us, we should appreciate that, right?

Last've finished eating porridge with Panadol, Ambro continues to bring the bowl to the kitchen. I continued to lie down on the sofa. There was no feeling nauseous again as I got earlier.

Some time later, Ambro coming towards me. Then he gently rubbed my head. For some reason, I like to caress it. So, I stared deep into his eyes.

"Why look at me like that?" Ambro strange question.

"Can I ask you something?" I countered his question with a question.

Ambro just nodded, a sign permit. The ripples of his face looked so calm.

"What is the purpose of marriage yeobo with Krystal?" I asked boldly.

Simultaneously his face changed. "Yeobo mean?"

"Krys asked, why yeobo insist want to marry with Krys? Or ... there are certain secrets to yeobo willing to marry Krys?" I asked again. Wanted to know the real answer of Ambro.

"Why do you talk like that? I married you because I sincerely love you. Can't you see it? Or ... my love for you is not enough?" Ambro voice tone clearly indicates that he is disappointed with the questions that I have provided.

"It is quite enough ..." Slowly I shook my head.

"Then, what?"

"Krys ..." I hesitate to speak up. I look at her eyes for long. I just want to open my mouth, Ambro mobile phone rang.

"Sorry ..." Ambro up then stay away from me to answer the call.

I bit my lip. O Lord, must I tell Ambro about the truth? Give me a clue, Lord ..

"Yes, dear? Did yeobo want to say anything?" Ambro asked as soon as he finished talking with callers.

"Err ... Nothing. I ..." Before I wanted to spend a paragraph, I ran to the sink.

Oh, if you want to stop this?

"Yeobo, we went to the clinic. Trade is I saw this." Either when Ambro is at hand and my back, I don't know.

I'm nodded. It is worth going to the clinic. After all, I already can't stand this situation. Who knows I really have gastritis?

 

NEXT CHAPTER.. 

WHAT DO YOU EXPECTED GUYS???

KRYBER BABIES???

OR???

STAY TUNED..