CHAPTER 29

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Ambro still cool with me.

Oh, he is. Sulk beat women. But I know, as long as I did not persuade him, as long as that he will sulk with me. I have a variety of ways to try to persuade him, but one did not succeed. Seriously, the brain was jammed when I think a lot of very tip to persuade this man.

But surprisingly, when I cook for him, anyway he wants to eat. More hilarious, ready to bring a plate to the living room to watch TV once. Oh ... I'm actually not very good at persuading, but if I am not persuaded, to any relationship Ambro and I will continue to cool.

"Oppa," call me.

Very quiet.

"Oppa!" I raise my voice.

Ambro still did not respond. He's so focus to play Angry Bird in his tablet.

I'm more furious. I seized the rate of tablets from his hands.

"Hey" Lined face Ambro mark is not satisfied with me

"Krys middle of a conversation with oppa."

"Didn't you hear anything"

I made more and more resentful. Didn't you hear? I cried not strong anymore, can't hear him talk? Valid he was deaf.

"Give the tablet back before I sulk with Krys twice," het while asking tablet back.

I quickly hid tablet behind my body. No way I wanted to before he forgive me. "Krys will be for this tablet on oppa, if oppa not sulk with Krys again."

"And if I refuse?" he asked as he folded his arms.

"Krystal will hide this tablet," I replied with a mischievous grin.

"Hmm, like careful yeobo. Want to take what was not. Oppa isn't so concerned with the tablets. Can be purchased at any store," he said in a tone of sheaves. Shamelessly he got up and left me.

I started my lip. Hesy, he growled. I quickly threw the tablets on the sofa before I pulled his arm hand.

"What?" Ambro asked a little angry.

"I'm sorry ..."

"If I don't want to forgive, too?" Ambro trial, raising his eyebrows.

"Krys will try to persuade oppa to succeed. If oppa love Krys, please forgive me. I was teary eye view of his face.

Ambro seemed speechless. His mouth open a little, but finally closed again. I know, between ego and an apology, more controlled ego. He wants to forgive me, but he just ego higher.

"Never mind if oppa not willing to forgive Krys. Thanks for everything." I finally surrender. Never mind, he's happy that important.

Before I wanted to go to the bedroom, I felt my body being hugged from behind. Heard a soft whisper in my ear, "I forgive you, yeobo."

I quickly turned to face him. "Really?"

Ambro smiled before nodding his head. "Oppa long excuse Krys, willfully want to see just how far Krys be patient with me."

"Oh, yeobo such a joy for Krys. Once Krys create yeobo like that, somehow worse than Krys."

"Wow, looks delicious condemned oppa?"

"It was good. The only yeobo want to eat."

"Oh, yes? Before yeobo eat oppa, oppa who eat yeobo first," he replied in a nasty tone.

I have not had time to reply, Ambro quickly embrace my body. Screaming I made. "Yeobo, put me down."

Ambro giggles.

"Don't hope. For days oppa hold a sense, would not want to miss this chance again? Never mind deliberately wear night dress, indeed correct whack oppa feeling." I kissed cheeks.

"Who told sulk with me? If you don't ..."

"If not, what?"

Grin I'm embarrassed. Would not want to talk openly about? Valid he said this I would ert.


I removed the complaint. Since lately, a lot of work that I have to prepare. Ambro also full work schedule, not enough hands to want to settle which one. The papers are in my hands right check. Satisfied with his work, I got up from the seat to go to the office Ambro.

"Yeobo, this ..." Before I wanted to bring out, I saw the face of stiff Ambro. I quickly hid behind the door. He was talking to someone on the phone.

"I know. But I'm not ready yet want to tell her. After all, I'm worried about her reception."

Hmm? He was apparently ready. My heart wonder.

"Please .... I'm begging you, please don't tell her. Otherwise, I may be crazy. You yourself know, how deeply I love her?" Ambro said again. His tone sounded like a very big problem.

Eh, that she couldnt Ambro mean is me? The question is, who else other than I love him? But, what is the secret to his face that kind of desperation? Various questions arise in the mind, but Shall I ask Ambro?

"Okay, Vic. Thank you so much. I'm really grateful to you." Ambro seemed relieved smile.

Vic? Victoria would not? At the time, feelings of jealousy arise in the heart. Timeless Victoria. If I follow my heart, I want to bring her to Siam and selling there. But it sounds like a very cruel time.

When saw Ambro had hissed, I deserve to go to his room. "Talk to who is that? It looks just happy."

Ambro seemed surprised by my presence. So, given the bitter smile. "No one. Just one of my clients."

I bit my lip. Client? Why did he say clients, the phone while he was actually Victoria? My heart beats strong. Here apparently hurt when deceived by her own husband.

"Oh yes, why come here? Reports have to check out?" Ambro turn off my speculation.

I woke up and then nodded my head. Paper is changing hands.

Erm .... That was ... "I hesitate to speak up.

"Yes?" Ambro eyes still focused on the paper in hand. Little did his face lift not look at my face.

"Just ... Victoria to the call yeobo?" Finally discharged also want what I'm saying.

I saw Ambro face looked surprised. He quickly raised his head and looked at my face.

"Yeobo listen to a conversation the two of us again?" Ambro asked as he put the papers that I've had on the table.

Bodies continue to back up on the table with folded hands alone. Sharp reflection he gave tongue until I feel I can't want to speak.

"Err ..." I struggled to find an answer.

"Come on .... Yeobo listen to that?" Ambro repeat the same question. His tone sounded desperate.

I nodded slowly.

Ambro face hundred percent has changed. No wonder he reached my hand and kissed it. "Yeobo, this is not as yeobo hear. I can explain everything."

I furrowed brow made. Want to explain why? I have long know that Ambro no matter what's up with Victoria. But the funny thing is I'm still jealous too.

"Why would oppa explain while Krys know that oppa did not there was anything to do with her. Or ... oppa want to say that oppa there was an affair with her?"

"Err ... No ....." Face of Ambro when it seemed so relieved.

"Yes it is. It looks like there oppa hide something from Krystal," I said with a tone of suspicion.

"Uh, no. Where there oppa hide something from yeobo. Ermm ... Okay, I want to make this work. We'll get back together, yeobo?" Ambro then kissed me on the cheek.

While I was still confused, think whether to urge Ambro or not. I want to lazy to take cognizance of the matter. For I believe, the secret would not last long. After a long time later, it will come out well.

 

What secret that Ambro hide from Krystal???

Victoria know the secret??

Hurm...

stay tuned..