CHAPTER 14

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal POV

I threw the files on the table. Staff was busy working and then looked towards me but they did not dare to intervene. Yeah, I was moody, they must be afraid to criticize, which would also be angry.

I was already angry ... if not think what. All the staff here are already familiar with my temperament. Suddenly, my intercom rang.

"Krys, please come to my office right now," said Mr.Taeyeon.

"Okay." I reply brief. I want to lazy to think what the real purpose of Mr. Taeyeon called me.

With weak, I got up and slowly heading to a Mr. Taeyeon. I gently knocked on the door and heard Mr. Taeyeon asked me to enter. With weak steps, I walked into the great room.

"Please sit down," he said when I just stand in front of him.

I get along with his instructions and then I sat down on a chair.

"Next week, I want you to create a presentation by Liu Holdings company. If possible, I want you to make the best for this project because this project involving millions of dollars," said Mr. Taeyeon in a serious tone.

I was speechless. I rate the index finger pointing towards myself. "I should present?"

Mr.Taeyeon only nod instead.

"But, why did you hit me? Sulli there, there Minho, Solar already there. Why choose me boss?" I asked in a tone of disbelief.

"Because I'm sure you can do that's why I tell you to. Besides your job performance is good, and I believe you can do it. Oh yes, but this is not what but this is reality," my boss said it with confidence.

Argh! Argh! What I want to do this? I ought to push? But, the project is also important. If less, certainly our company will lose later! Hurm ...


My hands on the keyboard typing speed. Occasionally, I stretch the muscle feels tired. My eyes quickly look at clock at the wall. Almost 12.00am.

Wow! Impressively. A lifetime for me, I never slept this late. Ha ... that's why my face is always radiant. Hehehe ...

A knock on the door turn off my speculation. I quickly told her to enter.

"No sleep again?"

I shake my head. "Work is not done yet, where can I go to sleep."

Sulli smiled. Indeed aware of the responsibility which I am now bear. I saw Sulli sink into the bed with me.

"You're okay with him yet?"

I immediately brow furrowed. I know who 'he' that Sulli mean it, but I intentionally do not understand. "You mean?"

"Defeat, do not have to pretend to ask me. Who else if not Mr. Ambro's hot it is!"

Suddenly I feel annoyed when I heard that kind of Sulli said Ambro. "Can not you do not say he be like that?"

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Jealous?" Sulli seems to mock me.

I slowly bit my lip. Jealous? Right to me jealous? Argh. I don't know!

"You're with Mr. Ambro it is okay to?"

Sulli again to repeat her question. I've apparently can not avoid but to answer the question.

"Okay, but maybe not like before," I replied, trying to show the ripple deadpan face.

"Hmm. It's all because of you, too. Ego!"

I just shook my head many times. "Hey ... this has nothing to do with ego. But a mate. Maybe we do not have a mate and may also destined to be our only friend."

"Isy, you Krys. I was not myself you are already a sense that Mr Ambro was a mate you are real. Hey, he's good. Blind like you are alone not smart enough to value themselves for him. Later, when Mr. Ambro be seized by others, then you also want frustrated. " Sulli wash my brain clean.

I raked my face harsh. Argh! Little by little, I almost inedible also with words Sulli. "But, Ssul ..."

"Just trust me. I believe he is destined for you.

"Haih ... I don't know Ssul. I put my trust in God." Finally the final word coming out of my mouth.

Well, actually I did not want to attend to expect more. Afraid of things that would really be, not so well. Later who suffer? Me too!


Presentation that I presented today, finally finished. Thank God.

I have even had a little stutter but fortunately can cover. Which not sputtered, because I do not see eye blinking Ambro looking at me. But, you know. because of ego, I just do not know. I'm lazy self!

"Krys ..." call someone.

I continued to turn my head.

"Tomorrow will be held the family day in Busan. In conjunction with the anniversary of the company's 24th year," Sulli note to me.

I was dumbfounded. "Ha? Tomorrow? Why so early?"

"Eh, what's so early! This thing is long talk with the boss. You just left behind," said Sulli shaking her head.

I patted my forehead. Argh! Sulli is also one ... Why just today she wants to say? If not, let me shopping. "How many days?"

"Four days and three nights," said Sulli, she also show her finger again.

I just sighed softly. "Hmm, okay. I go first. I'm a lot more work to do."

Sulli just smiled at me.

I went on from there. I'm actually excited also want to go on vacation. Yeah, I've not gone on vacation. Last time when I was in high school. The group I go to Songdo. I saw this very lives miserable.


That night, I kept neat stuff. After when finished, I went to visit Sulli in the kitchen was cooking. Not up to the kitchen again I've smelled appetizing food. I am one hundred percent sure, sure Sulli was cooking kimchi jiggae now.

"You're already packing your things, Krys?" Sulli asked when realize I was standing beside her now.

"Well, I have."

"Wow, initially. Can not wait want to vacation with your boyfriend?," Sulli probe grinned.

I frowned. "Erk! Who?"

"Mr Taeyeon." Speed Sulli said.

I began to find the target equipment is not successful when Sulli avoided. Hesy! She was, from the first endless mess with me.

"I hope that's not happen!

"I can not wait I want to go on vacation later." Suddenly Sulli expression holding up a bowl that has been filled with Kimchi jiggae to the dinner table.

"Hurm .. say that I could not wait to leave, but she's over." I ogle Sulli who already sat on a chair.

I saw Sulli only raised eyebrows smiling. "Wow. You will be surprised later."

But, I was lazy want to entertain. Sulli is indeed like a conversation depends, so I don't really care about any of what she said. Then, casually, I sat on the chair while pouring kimchie jiggae into my bowl. We ate and chatted as often.