CHAPTER 26

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Today, I and Ambro moved to a new home. I was also surprised when I saw the house that is awarded by the mummy. If left alone by Ambro in this house, I did drop it.

Image result for modern mansion in korea

"It went all the things, yeobo?" I asked as I put a box in front of the door. I breath a little breathless as I have not been lifting heavy things.

Ambro slowly shook his head.

"There's another in the car. That let me take it. Your task now, make water for me. The feeling thirsty throat anyway," he said with a gentle nudge my nose.

"Okay. That's just leave it to me," I replied with a smile.

I went straight to the kitchen. Refrigerator door open and my mouth began to open. Wow. I don't know about all things frozen already provided in the refrigerator. In fact, the ice was there. That's terrible. It all must have a working mummy. Everything is available, again glad I work.

Speed I make grape juice cold for Ambro. Remove everything ready, and then I headed to the living room. Smile etched on my lips began when I saw Ambro fell asleep on the sofa. Hmm, very tired presumably because many were very portering. Sympathy began to rise in my heart because his most of the lift, not me.

"Yeobo, wake up ..." I gently shook his arm.

"Urghh ..." He whines a little.

I smiled. A childish, but very cute.

"Wake up, yeobo. Drinking water that I made this. It was busy complaining thirsty throat." I started to draw nostrils.

"Oh, gross. Remember a little romance with you," he complained as he got up from the seat.

I just laughed. "Oh, yeobo pretended to go to sleep earlier, right?"

"Well, just wanted to see. How did you wake me up." Deliberately he pucking lips.

I start with a mischievous smile. Oh, I did not say romance? I quickly glance bow lips kissing the muzzle.

Ambro stunned glance my face, but I intentionally do it simply. But in the hearts of the maximum level of shame.

"Ehemm. This, Krys claimed to yeobo water."

"Hmm ... You can even remove my thirst." He grin. Grin types of what? ert.

I looked round eyes. "Yeobo don't want to invent. Quick drink. Otherwise, Krys own to spend."

"Haisy ... Well, y-yes ... I drink." Ambro finally admitted defeat.

I smiled when seeing him drinking up the water that was made by me.

"Tomorrow yeobo to work?" I asked as I took the glass from his hand to be washed in the sink.

"Yup. My work in the office are very many. Forced to prepare everything," said Ambro while also followed me into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry. I must have troublesome yeobo, right?" I began to feel uneasy.

"Hesy, what trouble me too. I don't care. The important to spend time with you," he said, hugging my waist.

The smile was etched on my lips. There was also overwhelmed.

"Yeobo not work anymore, right?"

I quickly shook my head. Work? Somehow I was not there hearts want to find work now.

"Yeobo work with me, want to?" Suddenly he opened the offer.

Round eyes I hear the proposal. "Seriously? After that, the secretary yeobo want measles to go anyway?"

"I got call from Henry last night. He said, my secretary had stopped because she wanted to follow her husband worked in England," said Ambro while playing with my hair.

"So, yeobo accept?" I asked as I gazed into his eyes.

"Obviously I want to push it, my dear ... Try if yeobo want to stop because I want to go on duty elsewhere and also your boss not give, yeobo not angry?" I suspect he's trying.

"Erk, angry, upset ..." I nodded my head fast-speed.

I laughed him to see the reaction. "Huh? Anyway, if you work with me, I can see you  everydays.

"Hmm ... just see it."

"Yeobo, if I take another secretary, don't you worry about it?" Suddenly he asked me such a question.

"Yeobo mean?" I raised eyebrows made.

"Well, if I try to take the secretary's beautiful and she kept my face every day, yeobo not to be jealous?"

Erk. Ambro face every day? Bonus for me, the beautiful secretary did it. Huisy, I would not want to. Trick of the month, I did not like to sit in this house. Hesy, this can not be.

Spontaneously, I shouted, "Jealousy!"

I'm not willing. Ambro this limited edition for me and him just for me alone. Full stop.

Ambro was laughing. "Then, it is work with me."

"Hee ... Clever huh yeobo bait Krys?"

"There feed, is not the way," grinned the base.

"Hesy, okay. When can Krys start?" I had to accept. If not, surely Ambro would take a pretty secretary later. No way I want to, okay.

"As soon as possible," he said cheerfully. "Can not wait to work with this cute I love."

I just smiled. Provided that it can be happy Ambro, it was more enough for me.


"Yeobo sat down in my office. I want to manage things. Later I came yes."

That message Ambro before I left behind in his office alone. Oh, boring. Sign this, ten times to bother about my husband's office. Luckily large and classic, there is very tired eyes I want to see.

Finally I sat down on a chair Ambro, putting my head on his desk. Hey, where's my Mr Husband? I complain of boredom. But the eyes of a sudden I look at a picture that attracted my attention.

Eh, it's a picture of me ..? I park at my desk at work I used it? Eh, not too Ambro who take my my picture?

"Jagiya, sorry late." Together Ambro sound, the door opened from the outside.

"Yeobo, stolen pictures Krys eh?" I asked with eyes that had circled. Deliberately wanted to scare him.

"Erk. Yeobo already know? How can this come out?"

I saw Ambro grinned while scratching his head that do not itch.

"Well, who told put at their own desks." I round my eyes..

"Hurm, what wrong I want to see my wife's face every day? After all, only images of you that is all I have. Picture unfortunately others don't want to take the chance." Ambro of view I look with raised eyebrows.

"But yeobo take before we get married, right?"

Ambro grin only.

"Hee ... Yeobo ert," I said as I bit my lip. It is inconceivable that every day he saw my face in this picture.

"Let. Irritated by you only. Try if I saw a picture of another woman, not angry?" I suspect he's trying.

"Angry!" I cried, but I managed to control it.

If you hear the workers out there, I'm sure they will think this monster wants to attack Ambro. Hahaha. Why? Because suddenly I shouted angry words.

Ambro just chuckled. "You know, even angry. Okay, it was already time for lunch."

"Eh, fast." I quickly glanced at the clock.

Already at 12.00 noon. Wow, time flies really fast until I myself was not aware.

"Why?"

"Krys just remember, Krys did not do any of the work," I said, patting my forehead.

Ambro chuckled again. "It's okay. Today I give the rest for you. But, tomorrow get ready, okay. I'll give you a lot of work.

I pouted. "Yeobo don't know Krys wants to handle all this? Don't forget eh, Krys still have a experience to be secretary."

"Well, y-yes. Let's eat. Treat this as my wife did not run out next week," he said, gently pinching my nose.

I just grinned. I quickly got up from sitting. "Okay, let's."

"Eh, Where yeobo want to go it?" Ambro asked in a tone of wonder.

"La ... last word has entered the lunch time. Now want to go eat outside," I reply with a face blur.

"Yeobo, I've order jajangmyeon of my employees. Soon he was up to. Today we eat here okay. I want to eat alone with you," he smiled.

Oh, timeless yet the temperament of a spoiled him. Now I'm only able to smile happily.

 

SORRY TO ALL MY READERS TO MAKE U WAIT.

WILL UPDATE TOMORROW..

STAY TUNED..