CHAPTER 32

My Husband Is A Bully Love

KRYTAL POV

"Congratulations, Mrs. Krystal pregnant. Almost three months," said Doctor Hani in front of me with lips smile.

"Thank God ... I'm going to be a dad, baby," said a jubilant Ambro.

I still seized up. I'm really surprised by this unexpected news. Indeed, I am happy, but ....

"Yeobo, what's wrong with you? You're not happy to want to get a baby?" Ambro heart began to be distant with my reaction.

Yeah, pregnant women should show a cheerful face, but I was surprised to open a show. Where he does'nt feel to me?

"Ermmm, happy ..." I replied in a tone flat. I don't know. I don't know why I can be like this.

"Err ... This is the eldest son, huh?" Doctor Hani asked, trying to calm our little quarrel in silence.

"Yes. This is our eldest son," I replied Ambro behalf.

"Okay. As usual for pregnant women, you have to keep feeding her. Make sure your wife does not eat take heavy meals and fatty foods. This is dangerous for the content of your wife. Another, at least I emphasize here do not give your wife eat pineapple. Indeed many mothers stubborn, also eat pineapple. In the end, the content of the fall, "Doctor Hani talk at length.

Ambro looked earnestly to hear it, but I just lazy want to know. Maybe I carry baby ...


In the car, we both just lonely without trial. Usually we've been joking, but this time was very different.

I look to my right. Ambro face only serious when driving a car. I know he is to be distant with me, but what can I do? He's cheating me, I should reply back.

Once I get to the home page, I continue disassembling seat belt. I just want to get into the house, I felt my hands pulled. I quickly turned back.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're getting weird, dear," said Ambro with muddy face.

"No, I'm not." I also deny that fast.

"Yes, you are. Since the lunch yet you behave strangely. There must be things that disturb you. Where you go to lunch earlier? Try to talk to me." Ambro still face serious.

"Like usual. Krys go eat," I reply, trying to act calm. If I panicked, indeed Ambro will begin to doubt something to change myself.

"With whom?"

"Alone." I quickly pulled my hand and went into the house.

I followed the steps Ambro.

"I'm not satisfied with your answer. There must be something wrong," said Ambro again. His tone sounded unconvinced.

"So if it is true what you are doing wrong?" Question glide out of my mouth. Heck, why do I have a mouth?

"Huh? I did what?"

I was silent. Don't know what to answer. Ambro was still staring at me sharply. Ah. I want to do this kind of uneasiness? Not that I did wrong, but he was.

"Krys, tell me. I ask this," insisted Ambro again.

I began to breathe deeply. It was, it was time for me to tell it to Ambro that I already knew who he was. He's a bully.

Ambro face changed then. I've been a satisfied smile to see his reaction.

"Oh, you remember the secret of you will be kept neat forever to? I can't believe, the chief bully like you are clever lie to me. What is the purpose of you to marry me, Ambro? You still insatiable want to bully me? I don't thought you would do like this to me. You play my heart. "

I saw the hurt. Let him say whatever he want. What is important, I hurt deceived by him.

"Unfortunately, this is not as you think. I ..." There was Ambro want to spend a paragraph, I've raised a hand sign telling him to stop talking.

"Enough. No need to explain anything to me. All I know is enough to explain everything. Oh yes, I want to congratulate you. Congratulations because you managed to annoy me. Congratulations," said I was cynical before leaving from there.

From the tail of my eye, I saw Ambro already sat. His style seems sad. But, why should he be sad? This is not to win him? Ah, who care? I even lazy want to think about him.


"Ssul, I want to see you now," I said with a tone of restrained on the line.

At this time I need a companion for me to express themselves. If I keep to myself, maybe I could do.

"Hey, are you alright?" Sulli to worry about.

"Okay. But I want to see you, please?"

"Isy, what is not possible? Can desperately. Where, babe? The usual?"

"Ermm ... yes, the usual places. And one more thing Ssul. Could you please pick me? I lazy want to take the car today," I said while massaging forehead suddenly felt heavy.

"No problem, dear. In ten minutes, I got."

"Okay, I'll be waiting. Bye." Direct line disconnected.

While waiting Sulli, I had put on a little lip gloss on my lips so as not to look pale. I waited and waited, finally I saw Sulli car parked outside my house. I immediately went down after reaching the Louis Vuitton handbag belonging to me.

 

In the living room, I saw Ambro was lying on the sofa. I know the movements I observed him.

Image result for living room

"Want to go where?" Ambro deep voice asked.

"Out." A word I said. Then, I continue to wear sandals.

Before I had the door open, Ambro voice sounded again.

"There I was for you to leave?"

Then all movement stopped when I heard his question. I quickly looked away, his face exactly. "You do not have the right to want to shackle my life, Ambro. What is wrong if I go out to see a friend of my own?"

"Nothing you say right? I'm your husband. Realize it's a little talk with who you are now," Ambro's face is red with anger that anytime could erupt.

I laughed sarcastically. "Oh, husband. Well, maybe now you my husband, but after this it may not."

Ambro face changed when he heard me talk like that. "Krys, don't talk like that. Please ... I know I'm wrong for cheating you. I do this for a reason. I don't want you hate me."

Speed ​​Ambro pull me into a hug, but I refused it as fast as his body.

"If you tell me of it again, maybe I can take. But it was too late." After spending a paragraph, I kept out of the house.

The wind was blowing breeze it brings feelings. Along with the hair I was lulled by the rhythm of the wind. Sulli observable only movements of me. I know, I am like a stunt man with a broken heart.

"So?" Sulli broke the silence.

"So, what?" I pretended to be questioned.

Sulli face frowned. "Do not want to pretend to ask anyway."

I chuckled. Satisfied, she can wear.

"Uh, I forgot to ask you. You can leave out your husband?" Sulli face staring at me, as if to charge the explanation.

I stare back Sulli face. Want an honest answer or not? "You feel?"

"I don't know. The answer is in your mouth, so don't ask me," said Sulli, the more trying.

I just smiled bargaining. Then I shook my head, I was beckoned her to leave without permission Ambro.

Sulli eyes bulged so. "You're crazy, Soojung?"

Before I could Sulli babbling again, I raised my hand quickly sign her to stop talking.

"I do this all reason, okay." I deserve to defend themselves.

"What reason? If I knew you were out without the permission of your husband, I swear I did't want to bring you here, you know." Sulli hugging herself as she looked into the sea was calm.

"Ssul, please understand. He's cheating me, Ssul. He's cheating me. During this time, I thought I was in love with him on sincere, apparently he wants revenge on me," I replied in tears.

Not intention to tell my own household, but I don't know who to complain to. After only Sulli just friends I have now.

"You mean?" Sulli face changed when she heard the words I was.

"You don't remember anymore, the boy who was bullying me?". Seeing the nod Sulli, I go right back to my conversation. "Ambro was a boy."

Sulli gaping mouth. "You're kidding?"

I shook my head vigorously, indicating I really did the trick.

"So what if it was really too Ambro boy who was bullying you? After all, I saw him kind of mad love on you. Couldnt anyway he wants revenge." Sulli I kind of deliberately provocative.

I slowly bit his lip. "You do not understand, Sul. I have a phobia. Phobias with the boy."

"Soojung, wake up, please. Ambro other first version, not the same as now. EII .... Sometimes, I feel like you're at the head of this, let me know a little. Try you think, why did he want to marry you ? "

"Because he wanted to bully me."

Sulli rate push my head.

"Awwww .... Ssul, what is this? Play the push head anyway." I snorted signifies I really wasn't happy.

"Indeed, you are eligible you had to push your head with me. Talk does not. Of course he likes you, love you. Wouldn't you understands yet?" Sulli shook her head.

"You don't understand me, Ssul."

"After that, come to understand me." Sulli contract the forehead.

"Hesy. Talk to you, rather than the more pleasing, but I was more painful head. Please, send me back," I said as I opened the car door.

"Uh, uh ... Want to blame me anyway. She did not understand that language." Sulli clearly not happy with me.

I just withdrawn. You're not going to understand Ssul. First because I have a story to trauma. The story that you never thought was.

 

HYE.. I'M BACK.

SORRY FOR LONG HIATUS. BECAUSE I'M BUSY WITH MY WORK.

ENJOY THE STORY.

I WILL UPDATE SOON.