CHAPTER 9

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal POV

Kai looked Am with sharp eye from afar. Am who was leaning on his car was only wearing a T-shirt and jeans. He deliberately wear sunglasses, so Kai could not clearly see his handsome face.

"Now, you have believed me?" I asked with a haughty tone.

"I think I know him," said Kai suddenly softly while staring at a fixed point towards Ambro.

Ekh, Am has already wear glasses, this man could have noticed? He's a great right visibility. Even in the dark kind that was visible. Terrible, terrible!

"Who?"

"He owns Liu Holdings, right? His facial always appeared in the magazine," he said as he rubbed his chin.

"So?" I asked with a tone of pride.

"So... it's imposibble his your boyfriend. Where possible the great men of the woman he loved crazy woman like you." Kai curse me out.

"Hey! You're just like your heart cursing me, I already know it's crazy, I don't think you should want to propose to me! I think my face is red because I am very angry with him.

Look! Not married again, I've said all sorts. If married? I want to have to face the forbidden laser Kai's mouth every day.

"If it's like that, call him. I want him to tell me that you and his fiance and will be married with you shortly."

"Wei! That's crazy and unfair. Time you call me, there's nothing else you tell me how to talk like this. What do you think, is very good?" I growled angrily.

"Yeah .. that was before I saw the man. Couldnt even dream guy the other women that you also can get? It's not fair, okay. Pity on the women out there. You're married to me was enough. I can bear to live you, I assure you! " Kai confident.

"Many handsome your face? Dead back to life I don't want to! Anyway, I want to go. I don't want to see you forever. You never appear in front of me. If not, I don't know what will happen to you. Remember it! "

Serves you right. It has been rough talk. Who told very arrogant with me?

"Ah, I don't think. I'll get you, too, Krystal! You will be mine!" Kai voice sounded desperate.

Hurm .. I've started to feel horror. I'm lazy to respond to his words, I continue to circulate through it.

"What did he say?" asked Am as soon as I approached him.

"Err .. we talk about this later. The important, we have to get out of here quickly." I continue to get into the car Range Rover Evoque.

He joins in, though perhaps still many questions in his head.

"What did he say, Krystal?" Am repeat the question with his eyes focused on the road.

"Although I have to say that you are my boyfriend's, he still wanted to get me. Argh .. what I want to do this? I have a headache thinking about it. If want to say that I was beautiful, indeed the Miss World. But there is also another beautiful than me. Haih!

I see, he's brow wrinkled. May be not satisfied with Kai, Yeah, a lot more women out there, I was looking for. Argh .. wrong day of the month, not me give the fist at Kai, but Ambro are give!

"Why is he? Have a problem to understand, eh?" A tone sounded angry.

"Err .. I don't know!" I answer with a shrug. "I don't know how to reject him. Don't understand the language."

"To easy the story, kill him. Pester you live alone."

"Huh ?!" I was surprised. Argh ... this guy was one. Don't bother my head with such a crazy suggestion. This can be crazy my head you know..

"There it is, you just marry with me. Maybe he did not believe that you can get a great boyfriend like me." Smile was etched on his lips.

"Oh, really?" I raised my eyebrows high. Wahh ..  this man think his great ha!

"Yup," he answered with a broad smile. "You want to do or not to marry with me? Besides, I'm still single."

Erk! what this guy kidding? I have not had time to respond, my cellphone rang signifying the message log. I quickly see messages sent.

You belong to me, Krys! You can run, but I'll catch up to you!

 

I instantly felt the hair on my vertical. I felt like every movement was observed by Kai.

"Who?" I Ambro sound off speculation.

"Guys are finding it difficult to understand that," I answer as I bit my lip.

"What did he say?"

"I don't know! He's fooling-junk again. He said that I supposedly belonged to him. He said, I can run but he'll catch up me until his get."

"Crazy to what he was?" Ambro've heard grunting.

At the same time, his hands quickly yanking the steering wheel firmly.

Oh, your mother! I was surprised when he played percussion of the steering wheel. Heyyy .. shocked me know. Fortunately I did not have heart disease, if not .. I have always been a 'dead'.

"Err .. you okay?" I asked timidly.

I saw him shaking his head slowly. "I'm sorry. I made you afraid to?"

"Uh, is not. I'm not afraid of anything. I'm afraid to God only." I deliberately wanted to joke with him. Who knows his mood continued to be good.

"You Krys .. I was serious, you can also kidding."

Ayoyoo .. I also scolded. What does this guy? Since when I was kidding? Moreover, I surely fear to God, not afraid of him. I kept silent. Not speak anything.

"Krystal,  I'm sorry again if I hurt your feelings. My mind was confused now," he said with facial expressions that go awry. Maybe have noticed that I'm silent because of him.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want you to marry Kai or anybody, you can't marry them.

Erk! What's wrong with this guy? It does not matter I want to marry anyone, right? And besides, I am not anyone to Am. Haih, make me weird. "Why would?"

"Because ... because of you .." he answers depend, makes me wonder.

"Why?" I insisted.

"Err ... because you don't belong to them."

I've brow furrowed. How sad Mr Ambro, what do you thing of this crap now?

"Wait ..." Just wanted to ask questions, the car has come in front of my apartment.

"Arrived."

"Wait, you have not answered my question yet."

"Shhh .. you said just now want to quickly get home, right? Huh, now it is up to you.

I frowned. I'm seriously not happy with him.

"You don't want to go out to? If not, I just take you to my home." the man spoke simply.

I know it is one of the tactics to avoid answering my question, but I don't know why my heart still shivering. Depleted red blood swarmed all over my face. Damn! Why he talk like that? Look, my face was already feeling the heat. Before anything happens, I quickly out of his car.

"Thank you for willing to ride me."

"Needless to say thank you because I was forever willing to give you a ride.

I just grinned. "Oh yes, thank you also because you would rather be my fake boyfriend again.

"Hmmm, you're welcome, if you want me to be your husband shall be well."

I've laughed loud at his words. Before he crap, I'd better go quickly from there. "Err ... okay, I'm going now. Bye."

I quickly headed to the elevator. From a distance, I could see that he was aware of me. Maybe he wants to oversee my safety. Well, who knows if someone wants to kidnap me. Huhuhu ...