CHAPTER 1

My Husband Is A Bully Love

Krystal POV

Arghhhh! I'm dead, dead! Now 9.05 minutes. Argh! how I can be five minutes late?

At the time, I felt like screaming already there as well. Anyway this time I street jammed dead! When it's crowded roads are interspersed with the sound of the horn once. When I'm stressed like this, what's more, I had come to sound the horn! Resentment in the chest only God knows.

Suddenly, the mobile phone rang. I was really stressed out, then I press the green button. "Hahh, yes! Why call me? I'm busy out there? Not know to wait?"

"Errrr..where part are you busy, Ms. Krystal Jung? I thought you were too fierce!

"Erk! I'm locked up, do not know what to say. I saw the screen and ... I feel like fainting! Oh, damn my mouth, bold angry my own boss!

"Err ... sorry, boss. Roads jammed, because the plague I feel a little tension." I replied. Hurmm, with Mr Taeyeon I do not mind? when he is ert until the end they can't changes.

"oh, it's okey.. make sure that you come up before all clients. If you're slow, you must accompany me to go lunch. okay?

Ishhh !!! ert boss. want flirting with me again? go to hell the ert man!

"Okay". Though not sincere somehow, I get along alone. what to do? His was paying my salaries. Later when I played the mouth, maybe he can cut the salary! What I want to give at the village? 

finally, after a few minutes later, I arrived to my office. fuh, safe! Sulli being at the counter and then I approached.

"Errr .. Ssul, did clients arrived at here already? I asked in a breath panting.

Sulli smiled as she looked at me. "Already. About a minute ago".

At the same time, I felt my spirit fly wide. What the fish! I croaked must accompany the ert man! Momm .. please understand. I do not want! Later when  I get scandal with him, I can be shy! if he was, who knows shame! Last year, the buzz of the office he was arrested wet.

But, somehow, the news is hot so cool like that. Keep silent like never again! It makes me hurt. They should know that the article should cooperate notify the above! let the old ert man will be fired!

"Oii..What are you dreaming? Go into the meeting room quickly. The boss will eat you know! "says Sulli when noticed that I still do not shift from there.

"OH MY GOD!" Okay. thank Ssul you for helping me unconscious. Anyway, Chow! "And I rushed to the meeting room. Hopefully had the time although I'm aware, everything was too late now!

"Ehh ..Krystal wait a minute! not a ... "

I'm not concerned with what Sul trying to convey. important, I'm really late!

"Boss! Forgive me. I know I'm late. Last night I saw the football until 3:00 am. That's why I get up at 7.00 am! But I often wake up at 6:00 am, so I hope the boss forgive me!" As soon as I open the door as fast as lightning, I was fast talking mouth with closed eyes.

Quiet atmosphere it makes me slowly opened my eyes. Eh! I was dumbfounded. I recall, this is not my client anyway!

All eyes were on the meeting room looked at me with a strange look. Nobody looked at me unhappy because I came to play a surprise.There is also a restrained laugh because I could not bear to hear the mouth that will not stop talking!

I suddenly felt the blood begin to attack on the entire face. OH MY GOD .. what I got myself into? I felt really embarrassed maximum level.

"Errr.. Excuse me for interrupting. So .. "I said slowly as gave a smile to cover shame." I go first! "

Quickly, I shut the door and then ran to the counter Sulli. I felt really embarrassed! Feeling like jumping off a 63 storey buildings! Someone, please ... help me unconscious of this fantasy world!

"Oi, Krystal! Ms Krystal Jung Soojung!" Sulli call.

I continue to see the face of a sharp Sulli. Because of this woman I get a shy! "What? You want to embarrass me again?"

"Hey, how nice you gonna blame me! I just wanted to say that the boss made near the meeting room, but you're gone.

I paused before shaking my head. "I croaked if the ert boss know that I make a mess near the meeting room."

"Oi, you first listen to what I want to say!" Sulli snapped angrily.

"What?" I asked quickly.
"The meeting was postponed for a while. 10am they continued back! Ooh! Surely difficult get devastated friends who love this." Sulli also turn his head.

I've rounded eyes. "Tell me next time. Fuh. I was anxious crazy.

"Hurmm... I'm gonna say this, you have first run. Style of the run is not enough land!" Sulli said sarcastically

But what I do care. I'm not that important forfeiture by Mr. Taeyeon it. Fuh, happy me! I look at the clock. It was 9.40 minutes. Apparently still recorded 20 minutes. I have a time to chat with Sulli." You know Ssul, who is in a first meeting room?"

"Ohh.. that's? Liu Holdings."

My mouth was agape. Liu Holdings? I'm not mistaken, the company has a very large empire! If it is coupled with the company I was, like I say the heavens and the earth! Hish. This can not be!

"Ssul, are you serious? Seriously serious?" I asked with a rounded eyes.

"I can say that serious at all? Yes, I'm serious! what's wrong with you, why you are aimlessly? Try to speak close one by one. If not, how do I want to understand the base of the story? "Sulli tried to calm me.

I.. I've made a big issue at a first meeting room. Ah, already! I'm dead! If the boss know, I did drop it! Ssul, how about? What should I do? I'm embarrassed! "Seriously, I feel like crying right now!

"woah..woah..relaks okay..relaks .. Nobody objects that you want to be embarrassed. You try a little positive thought. Let's just say that you deliberately make a joke and everyone laughed with the joke that you do. "Sulli give up even if she actually did not know what I want to shame.

" hey! do you think it easy? I give my famous eye glaring towards Sulli.

" You had to do .. how? Things happened, right? No need for us to remember the past back. Like they say, the last item should not be missed.

I just shook my head. Sulli damn right! This kind of thing seriously which can be made to play!

"Surely you hard. I proposed, you take emergency leave. Rest your mind a little. I'll talk to the boss, okay?

"Sulli proposal was quite brilliant but I think I was actually looking for trouble there too! CRAZY! I in a meeting would not be too pleased to take emergency leave?

I think your proposal will wince again. Okay, now i have to go to a meeting. "In the time worried that, once I saw the watch. Hopefully meeting time later I was trembling.

I entered the meeting room 10 minutes early. I do not care what other staff want talking to me like I'm a good worker or what. I don't care.

"Okay honey. Good luck!" Sulli says casually.

I just pouts before laughing. "Thank you so much baby!"

We both laughed before I disappeared. Fortunately there Sulli. If not I don't know what to do. 

I am updating all the files on the table, someone approached me. I quickly looked up to see who the hell am. Erk! I just want a little more heart attack when I saw those faces!

"Let's krys, we have lunch. I promise you this, right? Mr Taeyeon already itching grinned at the sight of me.

Ishhh .. whim he just call me by calling krys.! But, for what reason I want to close it? who want to go to lunch with him? I do not want to. Even if offered one million dolar, I do not want! NEVER, EVER-EVER!

"Err .. I'm sorry boss. Today I have promised to lunch with Sulli. So, I can't accompany you boss, "I said with a straight face.

Eh, but it's true what I said. I was already going out with Sulli. Instead of deliberately trying to find excuses not want to eat with my boss. Heh. whatever!

"Oh, if like that.. can you accompany me lunch time tomorrow." said Mr Taeyeon while give me a wink.

Without him knowledge, I make face want to vomit. Do not seem to realize themselves that they are old, want give me a wink.

"Errr.. Okay." I just replied. I do not want to force Mr Taeyeon self again, I kept away from it quickly.

However, I can still feel that every step was followed by his eyes. Arrgh! if i don't have my faith and reason, I was stabbbed his eyes with forks. ERT OLD MAN! HUH!

I approached my dear BMW car parked beautiful at the edge. Adding that, I had looked at my watch. Hmm, already 12.30pm. I had lunch yet. I was about to go to Crab Restaurant. Nearby, it was the best crab up feeling like order twice!

Less than 20 minutes, I've got to the restaurant. I became more and more impatient to enjoy a delicious crab it. I waited in order to, I check my phone..

Finally, after so long I wait, I got orders, too. But, which made me surprised that the server give me a letter. When i ask her, who give the letters, she just give me a smile. Eh, eh. she smile anyways. Whatever, do not want to answer it. Let me enjoy my crab satisfied!

As I putthe letters on the table, I eat crab. I was not directly interested in the letter. I am not a romantic person. Boyfriend? because I am not romantic my ex-boyfriend want break up with me.. I do not care much. Puppy love. Durable anywhere. But if a mate. Not to go.

Suddenly my phone rang. I quickly noticed. I smile when seeing the name. Sulli! maybe she want to scold me because I leave her.

"Yes. Hello Ms Sulli," I said casually.

"Hello Ms Krystal. Were you at Crab Restaurant?" Sulli asked me.

"Aik? how do you know?" I ask. She is weird. This Sulli have a sixth sense?

"Ermm.. of course I know. I saw you off a few meters, "said Sulli 

The wrinkled brow I became. I quickly turned back. Damn! Suli already have behind me grinned.

"Dare you leave me alone?" Sulli pouts.

"Hurmm.. do you sulk with me? I am sorry darling. Our ert boss want flirting with me again, so I quickly out from there.

I could not! Later his wife came attack me, I also embrassed," I said with sincere.

" Hmmm.. it is true also, right? eh, if you want to know, our ert boss want to having affair with you." said Sulli with a laugh.

I just bit my lip. Hish, how could Sulli say like that? How if it become true?

Sulli, please.. if he want me, I willing to commit suicide than having affair with him." My body shivered when thinking about it.

Sulli still laughing to me. 

"Hahahaha so funny.." i lowered my voice. But I do not want to thinking about it. It is not become reality, right? So, I don't want to overthinking about this.

" You don't want to eat? Not hungry?" I change the topic quickly.

"I'm already full. I eat hamburger . Its nearby with restaurant. That's why I saw you eat at here,"replied Sulli.

"hoii.. it is not good for health." tease me.

"Its okay. Just once. Sulli was looking to me. I just laughing to her.

"Hey, you know what? Someone was looking to you. If you want to know, he so hansome man." said Sulli with eyebrow up and down.

My forehead was wrinking. " Who?"

"Hishh..how do I know. But, he just gone. Pity you," said Sulli with a grinned.

"hah, like I care. I had already get the letters. Maybe from the handsome man?" I just making a consumptions. If wrong, I was embrassed!

"It is really? I want to look," Sulli pleaded excited.

I just give the letters to Sulli. Never mind. Just Sulli only. I with Sulli just like a sibling anyways. So, the secret between us never we keep it. 

"ehh.. why he wrote like that?" Suddenly Sulli broke my delusional.

"Why?" ask me weird.

"You read it." Sulli just give me a letters.

I continued to read the letter.

The world is small, right?

-someone

Ah, damn it! Who are sending the letters? I thought the content of the letter is long because want to know me, but just thats all a content in a letter!

"But, Krys. I think I know him somewhere." Sulli said to me.

"Yes? Where? Roadside?" I said sarcastically.

Sulli frowned when heard sarcasm from me. I just laugh, lazy to persuade Sulli.

"Whatever who is it. Done, let's go in the office. If late, get a punishment from that ert boss. Do you want to know what the punishment it? Accompany him to lunch. Damn! I make a face want to vomit.

Sulli just laughing heard what I saying and my action. She just shook her head slowly. hhaha..you are dead when get a crazy friend like me?