P1: Chapter Eight

The Thirteenth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Eight-

 

“Wooowww!” Kami shouted in awe as her, Kai, and the warriors walked into the village that supposedly held the reincarnation of one of their leaders. It was a seaside village filled with decent sized buildings that seemed to be made out of sand and straw. The sun was shining bring in the middle of the sky and the birds that looked like black seagulls flew overhead. As her and Kai looked around in wonder at the first sight of civilization on the planet that they’ve seen, the warriors started to ask some of the locals about who they were looking for.

“Is there anyone named Joonmyun in this village?” Sehun asked an elderly woman who was sweeping the stone pathway in the front of her house.

She thought for a moment before she answered. “No there isn’t, but there is a Junsoo here.”

Sehun just shook his head and thanked her for her time. When he caught up with the rest of the group Baekhyun hit him on his shoulder since he couldn’t reach the youngest’s head. “If Kai has a new name what made you think that Joonmyun-hyun still has the same name?” he chided.

The maknae pouted and mumbled “You try then.”

That was when Baekhyun went up to a group of three muscular who appeared to be standing in front of a bar. They were laughing and shoving each other around good mannerly, but became serious when the warrior approached them. “Hey, do any of you know a guy who is about my height, has a round face and a really nice eye smile?” he asked them.

“Don’t know, don’t care,” one of the guys said back and spat on the ground right in front of Baekhyun’s feet.

Baekhyun looked down and grimaced before he looked back up and stared the man right in the eyes. “Are you sure?” he asked in an overly calm voice.

“Look kid, he says he doesn’t know so he doesn’t know,” one of the other guys said in an annoyed tone and put a hand roughly on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

That was when it all went to hell.

The scream was what pulled Kami’s attention to the scene. She looked over to see two of the three men throwing punches at Baekhyun as he dogged all of them while he had the third guy in a headlock. Baekhyun pushed him to the ground and after a swift kick in the stomach, he went after one of the other guys with speed that Kami had never seen before. Soon enough that guy was taken down too and Baekhyun turned his gaze to the last one left standing.

“COOL IT!” a strong and demanding voice shouted out. Baekhyun stopped immediately and the guy took his friends and fled.

Kami looked around to see where the voice had come from and so did the other warriors. Their eyes finally landed on a man who was about their age with furrowed eyebrows that was walking towards them.

“Joonmyung-hyung!” Tao yelled out.

Kami examined the man. So that’s their leader. No wonder Baekhyun stopped as soon as he heard that voice.

The said man raised his eyebrows in question and stopped when he was right in front of their little group. “It seems that you are mistaken. I am not Joonmyung, I am Suho. Now,” he turned to look a Baekhyun who already had his head hung. “I know that you’re not from around here, but you shouldn’t start fights in this town. We are a town of fishermen and shipwrights, men who are stronger and sturdier than you. You don’t want your stay here to be one where you lie in bed in pain do you?”

Baekhyun looked up suddenly to Suho. “But-“

“He’s right Baekhyun,” Luhan suddenly spoke, cutting him off. Baekhyun gave him an incredulous look. Luhan turned back to Suho and bowed lightly. “Thank you for stopping him. It would’ve been bad if he had gotten hurt when we d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter