P2: Chapter Four

The Thirteenth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Four-

 

“Let’s see,” Kami hummed to herself. She was sitting at the desk in her room with a piece of paper and a pencil. “We have fire, water, wind, and I think I heard someone say before that Kyungsoo’s power was earth.”

*Woof Woof*

“Ok then we have all four elements. Earth is opposite wind and water is opposite fire. Then we have lightning and snow which stems off the elements and I guess can be seen as opposites. That leaves space and time which are obviously opposites, and what we have left is healing, teleporting, light, weird mind , and flying,” Kami stopped and looked at what she had written. “Argh how the hell do those connect?!” she said as she hit her head lightly.

Biting her lip, she threw her pencil across the room and banged her head down on the desk. Turning her head slightly she looked at D.O who had walked over to sit next to her worriedly. “What am I going to do D.O?” she asked with a sigh.

*Knock knock*

“Come in!” Kami groaned while sitting back upright in her chair and pushing herself away from the desk a bit.

The door creaked open and in stepped Boa with a shy smile. D.O’s back hunched and a low growl escaped from him. Kami instinctively rubbed his back to calm him down. Boa glanced at D.O and then looked back at Kami. She nodded towards the bed. “Is it alright for me to sit there?” she asked.

Kami nodded and then turned in her chair so that she was straddling it and facing Boa who now sat on the bed. Boa started fidgeting with her nails nervously. “What is it?” Kami asked.

Boa looked up at her before returning to her nails. “I just, uhm, wanted to know what your relationship was with the other warriors.”

“What?” Kami asked, her eyebrows knitted together.

This time when Boa looked up she locked eyes with Kami. “You know, like you, Tao and Sehun seemed pretty close earlier.” Kami scoffed and rolled her eyes but Boa continued speaking. “I was wondering what your relationship was with them.”

“Well,” Kami started. “I’m not all that close with Tao and Sehun, we like to tease each other a lot. I also tease Baekhyun but I think we’re friends. Chanyeol and I have a frenemy relationship, the same with Chen. I don’t really know Xuimin yet, Lay is usually lost in his own thoughts so I can’t really talk to him, and Kris is always asking questions like a noisy little kid. Then Luhan and Suho are like older brothers while Kai is actually my older brother.”

“I see,” Boa said mainly to herself.

“Why do you ask?” Kami asked her.

Boa looked at Kami in the eyes again. “Because I don’t think it would be appropriate for my warriors to have a relationship with each other. It will distract them from their actual duties.”

Kami frowned a bit. “Don’t worry. I wasn’t planning on having a relationship with any of them.”

Smiling Boa stood up. “That’s good. Thanks Kami, it was nice talking to you.” With that she walked over to the door and left.

“Your welcome?” Kami said out loud in a questioning tone as the door closed.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~

 

It had been a day since Boa had walked into Kami’s room, and ever since then Kami felt like she was being watched whenever she was with the warriors. When she was training with Suho and once again Tao on making her movements more fluid, Boa was there watching. When they were in meetings Boa was there even though the warriors repeatedly told her that she didn’t need to be. When Kai tried to talk to Kami alone, Boa had shown up from around the corner.

Kami was starting to feel worn down whenever she saw the princess.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter