P1: Chapter Two

The Thirteenth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Two-

 

“Hey,” a voice called out. It was light and airy, but still most definitely a guy’s. “Hey, wake up already!” the voice started to raise its volume.

There was a sigh from a much deeper voice. “Let me handle it,” the second voice said. Suddenly hands were placed on the shoulders, starting to shake back and forth. “WAKE UP!!”

 

~+~+~+~+~+~

 

*Yawn*

 

Kami stretched her arms towards the ceiling once the alarm rang. It had been a long day of boring lectures, yet she didn’t want to go home to face the difficulty of her “family.”

“Hey,” a voice called from behind her. Kami didn’t even look, but Sara did.

A grin immediately drew on Sara’s face. “Kai-sshi!” she yelled enthusiastically.

Kami just rolled her eyes. This girl and her crush. Oppa’s not even that cute. “What do you want Oppa?” she turned around, expecting just to see Kai, but five other guys stood there too. There was the chubby cheeked one, Onew, the dinosaur looking one, Jonghyun, the diva, Key, the atheletic buff one, Minho, and the baby faced one, Taemin. Kai’s friends, and surprisingly enough, Kami thought of them as friends too. “What’s up guys?” she greeted the five with a nod of her head.

Kai grinned his signature grin and leaned an elbow on Taemin’s shoulder. “Want to go out to eat with us before going back home? Sa-”

“We’re getting chicken!” Onew interrupted.

Shooting a look at the oldest of the group, Kai continued. “Sara can come too.”

Both girls agreed simultaneously and the eight of them walked down the few blocks to Onew’s favorite chicken shop. The familiar smell wafted through their noses and the host took them to their table immediately, even though she had been halfway across the restaurant, because she knew how Onew was and didn’t want to make him wait too long. They really had been there far too often.

Almost immediately the eight of them started having their own conversations and continued them even once the food had come. Jonghyun and Key talking about the upcoming party they were invited to, Minho and Onew talking about how good the basketball team of the city next door was getting, and Taemin and Sara talking about the new book Sara was reading. Kami smirked looking at the two of them. Taemin is so interested in her, but like my idiot brother, he doesn’t realize that she’s actually into Kai. Poor Taemin. Kami sighed outloud unconsciously.

Kai elbowed her and she immediately met his eyes. “You alright?” he asked her. “Did eomma give you trouble this morning?” Kami just shook her head. “Then what’s wrong?”

“I’ll tell you when we walk home.”

Kai just nodded and continue to eat his chicken. Laughing silently at him, Kami couldn’t help but compare him to Onew. The two’s love for chicken was strong.

The eight laughed and had fun until the sun had started to set.

“!” Key grumbled. “I have to get home or my parents are going to chew me up and spit me out.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “This kid. Stand up to them for once in your life.”

“Hyung,” Minho groaned. “Don’t make it sound as if his home life is bad. Key hyung’s parents are like the greatest.”

“Yeah, just toooo over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter