P1: Chapter Fourteen

The Thirteenth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Fourteen-

 

As soon as Kami walked into the store she hit a wall that she knew had not been there before. “Ow,” she whined as she rubbed her nose and looked up to see that the wall she had bumped into was none other than Sehun, who was looking down at her with a questioning stare. “What?” she asked him, the word coming out in a bit more of an annoyed tone than she wanted.

Sehun blinked but shook his head. “What happened outside? I heard voices and I was just about to go and see what was going on.”

Kami avoided her eyes from Sehun’s and instead looked over to where Suho stood talking to Minseok, gesturing to all the other guys. “Two guys from the SuJuan army. They started to talk to me and I had to lie saying that I was waiting outside for my brother to finish shopping. They invited us to stay at their base with them, I think one of them was trying to hit on me.”

An annoyed look crossed Sehun’s face for a second and he tsked. “They didn’t hurt you right?” he asked.

Kami shook her head, a bit confused as to why Sehun really cared. She knew that she hadn’t really talked to him much, but she had felt as if her presence had usually been a bit of an annoyance to him, especially when he could’ve deflected the wind from smacking her in the face several times but chose not to. Looking around Sehun, Kami pointed at Suho and Minseok. “Is he convinced yet?”

Sehun shrugged. “I think so, I think they’re just trying to decide the best way to get out of here now. Xiumin, that’s Minseok’s new name, doesn’t have his ring yet though.”

“Hmm,” Kami hummed absentmindedly. It wasn’t that she wasn’t paying attention to what Sehun was saying, it was just that a haze started to grow over her eyes and she found herself getting warmer.

“Hey. Whoa there Kami,” Sehun said as he waved a hand in front of her face.

Kami pulled her head back sharply, surprised by Sehun’s action, but the force from her moving her head caused her to grow disoriented.

“Sehun, I don’t feel good,” she mumbled before she felt herself falling down and passing out when Sehun caught her from hitting the ground.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~

 

She was trembling, her whole body shaking form fear. The man’s eyes in front of her grew lifeless and he fell to the ground, but not before he coughed up blood. She looked at her hands just to scream out loud in fright. They were covered in blood and as she looked down to the rest of her body she found that it wasn’t just her hands that were blood stained. Looking in front of her she saw the bodied of dead men lying down in the grass that was tinted red. She shook her head almost unconsciously.

“This can’t be happening,” she whispered as she fell onto her hands and knees. Tears started to stream down her face. “This can’t be happening,” she repeated.

A hand grabbed underneath her upper arm harshly and pulled her to her feet.

“Come on,” a familiar voice commanded of her. “We can’t stop. We need to keep going.”

That was when she found herself running frantically, being dragged behind the person who was now holding her wrist. She was glancing frantically around herself as men kept falling left and right and as blood kept being spilt.

She ran, following the familiar back of the man in front of her.

When she finally came through from her nightmare Kami found herself looking up at a tan ceiling and feeling gross. “Ugh, I hate being sick,” she moaned and turned in the bed she was laying in, only to find herself looking at Baekhyun who sat in a chair next to her.

He was smirking as he looked down at what she expected to be her sweaty face. “I do too.”

Kami groaned again and tried to turn away from him but soon felt too tired to do so. She lied facing him still, deciding that it was better than overworking herself just so that she didn’t have to see his smug face.

“You know,” he said, and she dared to look at him as he continued. “This is the second time you’ve woken up to see my beautiful face. You should be grateful.”

She ignored his comment and asked, “Where ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter