P1: Chapter Eleven

The Thirteenth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eleven-

 

Kami literally felt like death when she and the warriors, along with the passed out reincarnation of Yixing, were back inside the cave. She collapsed against the wall and slid down until she was sitting, though she knew she shouldn’t complain given the situation Yixing was in. She looked over to the man to see the other warriors inspecting his body, however she noticed one warrior was missing.

“I am so not cut out for this warrior stuff,” Kai breathed out heavily as he sat on the ground next to her. “My body may look like Jongin’s, but I am sure it isn’t as sturdy as his considering I haven’t built up my stamina.”

Kami looked at her brother out of the corner of her eye. “What happened to all that dancing you and Taemin did?”

Kai rolled his eyes. “Dancing and threading through a desert are two completely different things. Suho is better off than I am, at least he has more stamina considering the long days he must’ve been out on the boat fishing. If it comes down to a real fight, like if we ever have to fight those SuJuans, I won’t stand a chance if we don’t train first. Hell, I don’t even have my ring. I’m useless.”

Putting a hand on Kai’s shoulder Kami sighed out loud and shook her head.

The two looked back at the warriors in front of them and Kami had to hold herself back from laughing. They’re running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Suho and Luhan seemed to be the only calm two, making Yixing drink water and checking his mind’s condition respectively. Sehun was sitting by his feet, chewing on his nails worriedly. Tao was pacing back and forth. Chanyeol, surprisingly, was sitting against the wall opposite of Kami and seemed not to be panicking, but somehow Kami knew that the intense way he was looking at Yixing’s body from head down to his feet was fear induced. Baekhyun was the one that was actually examining Yixing’s body though. He was looking and touching him, frantically moving, when suddenly he stopped.

“Hyung,” he mumbled, however no one heard him and they all kept doing what they were doing. “Hyung,” he said much louder this time.

Luhan and Suho both looked at him and said, “What?”

Baekhyun just pointing to whatever he was looking at on Yixing’s hand. Kami and Kai couldn’t see what it was since Baekhyun was blocking their view, but all the other’s eyes widened.

“He already has his ring,” Sehun breathed out and fell back on the cave’s floor in relief.

All of a sudden everyone seemed to be lying on the floor relieved of their worry, except for Kami, Kai, and Suho who all just looked at each other in confusion.

Why the hell are they all so relieved?

Because if Yixing has his ring then he has his power. His power is healing, which means that he should be perfectly fine in a bit.

Kami looked around in confusion because the voice in her head wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter