P2: Chapter Two

The Thirteenth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two-

 

The silence was peaceful. The still air was calming. The darkness was soothing. The soreness of her was only an obstacle to overcome.

“I can’t do this anymore!” Kami screamed out suddenly, jumping to her feet and rubbing her sore behind. “How long have we been doing this for? Two hours? Can’t we take a break?” she whined.

Tao, who was still sitting, slowly opened one of his eyes to look up at her. “We have been doing this for precisely two minutes and fifty-eight seconds.”

Kami rolled her eyes. “It was definitely more than that.”

“According to real time it was not.”

“Argh you’re so annoying,” Kami huffed and stomped one of her feet. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself down some. “Look, Tao, I am not a very patient person-“

“Then you just need to become one.”

There was a pause as Kami stared at Tao in wonder but then she smirked and walked over to poke Tao in the shoulder. Leaning down close to him so that she could look at his eyes that were now both open she said, “It seems that you are impatient too. You cut me off.”

Tao scoffed and turned his head to the side so that he didn’t have to look at her, a faint blush forming on his face. “You… you’re rubbing off on me is all.”

Kami pulled back and plopped herself down on the ground across from him. “Yeah right. Well, I guess we can try again.” Just as she was closing her eyes and taking a deep breath Tao stopped her by grabbing her hands. Kami looked up at him, startled. “What are you doing?”

He leaned in so that his forehead was resting against hers and when Kami tried to pull away he just pulled her closer by her hands. “I’m going to make sure you stay on tract this time.”

“B-by doing this?” Kami asked, stumbling over her words. She could feel her face starting to heat up. Come on Kami! Sure he’s attractive, I have to admit that, but he’s too princely! I like rougher men, with a bit of stubble on their chin! Not these perfectly smooth skinned guys, though I guess those eye bags he has makes him a bit more rough- No snap out of it!

“You need to concentrate on not feeling me touching you,” Tao said as he continued to stare into her eyes.

Kami averted her eyes, mumbling, “That’s easier said than done.”

Tao sighed, sending a puff of warm air onto her face. “Just try it. I won’t do anything so just close your eyes and try.” That settled Kami down and she closed her eyes like he asked. “Besides, you’re not attractive enough for me to do anything.”

Kami squeezed his hand really hard and she felt him twitch. A satisfied smile formed on her face and she wiggled a bit to get more comfortable before she took another deep breath and allowed her mind to relax.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~

 

“I need you to do this for me, please,” a light and flittering voice asked.

There was a slight rustle of fabric as someone grabbed her shoulders. “No! That’s insane, I won’t do it!” a man’s voice shouted right in her face. “Do you know what that would do to the universe?!”

“Calm down,” another male voice said, though this one sounded more girly.

“Are you agreeing with her?” the first male asked in a surprised tone.

“Yes I am, because I see no way for this to end right now. If the war continues like this, then we are all done for. If we do this though, then we have a chance later,” the feminine sounding man said.

There was a sigh. “Then I guess I’ll go along with it, but don’t blame me down the road if this gets messed up.”

“Don’t worry,” the light voice said again, sounding a bit like it was forcing out laughter. “If I blame anyone it will be him because he plays a bit bigger of a part.”

“Thanks,” the feminine voice groaned. “Anyways, don’t worry about it so much. We won’t even remember so no one can be blamed Zitao.”

 

~+~+~+~+~+~

 

“Is this really necessary?” a man with a soft voice asked worriedly.

“Yes I believe it is. He will be here soon so come over here and we’ll get this over with,” a light voice said.

“But what if this doesn’t go according to plan?” the man asked, his voice filled with doubt and shaking with nervousness. “What if I don’t do this right?”

“Don’t worry so much, I believe in you D.O.”

 

~+~+~+~+~+~

 

“I know I’m the one that came up with this, but I’m worried,” a light voice said.

There was a short laugh. “About what?” a feminine male voice asked.

“About it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter