P2: Chapter Five

The Thirteenth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five-

 

Their footsteps resounded throughout the hallway. No other sound was heard besides Kami’s rushed and unsteady footsteps and D.O’s fast and determined ones.

“D.O…” Kami breathed out. She was being pulled down the hallways off the castle by him who was holding her wrist rather tightly.

He briefly looked over his shoulder at her before he returned his gaze back to where he was going. “I’m sorry for my roughness Princess, but this needs to be settled now,” he muttered, his voice soft but then growing darker as he spoke.

However, his hold on her wrist did loosen and his pace did slow down slightly, causing Kami to lightly smile to herself. Who knew that wolf would be such a gentleman? Kami looked at the hallway that they had just to and paled slightly. She pulled the wrist that D.O was holding but it had no effect in slowing him down. “D.O, where are we going?” she asked him unsteadily.

“To the meeting room. The others should be there, though I expect that those idiots in the search team have already left,” he hissed out.

Kami tried to slow him down again but he was having none of it. “But D.O, my face is still messed up from crying. I can’t see them like this!”

That made D.O look back at her but he still kept walking. When he looked back to the front he said, “Apologizing in advance for my inappropriateness Princess, but you are still beautiful.”

If it was possible, Kami’s face that was still red from crying became even more red. She dropped her complaints and just let D.O lead her to the meeting room as she watched her feet and made sure not to trip.

When the two reached the doors to the meeting room Kami went to take a deep breath to brace herself but wasn’t able to because D.O had burst the doors open with his foot. All the warriors in the room were seated and turned in their chairs to see what was going on. Their eyes widened as they saw D.O storming into the room with Kami close behind him. Kami quickly scanned the room and saw that Luhan, Chanyeol and Kai were not there, as well as Boa.

Suho stood up from his seat at the head of the table, his face growing serious. “Kami,” he said. “Who is this intruder?”

Kami swallowed and went to answer when D.O cut her off.

“I am Kyungsoo you idiots, though I don’t expect all of you to realize that since most of you don’t remember,” his voice was dark and heavy as he specifically looked at Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao before he looked back at Suho and spoke again. “And for someone who is so intent on using proper speech and manners, you are very bad at it. Do not address her as if you are so close to her, address her with her proper title of princess.”

“Ah! Satansoo has returned!” Sehun squealed out and went to hid behind Baekhyun who just pushed him away, and then actual took a step behind him.

Suho looked at the three warriors who were not reincarnated. “Is this really Kyungsoo?” he asked them and when they all nodded he looked back at Kami. “Where did you find him Kami?”

D.O once again spoke for her. “I am D.O, the wolf. The princess here has the power of form and was able to turn me back into my human form,” he said and gestured to Kami when he said princess.

“But,” a different voice started and Kami looked to see that it was Lay who was speaking. “Why do you keep referring to Kami as the princess when we all know that Boa is?”

“Because Kami is the real princess and Boa is an imposter! Seriously you are all idiots. I thought that at least Kai and Luhan would be able to sense that, and maybe even Chanyeol, but they were the ones who brought her in here!”

Suho walked towards D.O until he was standing right in front of him. “Why don’t you tell us the story from the beginning so that we can understand why you think that way.”

D.O rolled his eyes but pulled Kami over to the tabled and brought her over to her seat, then he took his seat across from her. “Fine, I will do as you ask, but I must warn you that I do not have all the details on how all of this came to be,” he huffed. “Five hundred years ago during the war-“

“You mean that you’re not a reincarnation?” Kris asked in surprise, cutting D.O off.

“No I’m not. Now, during that time-“

“Then how are you still alive? And why did you decide to call yourself D.O when you could’ve just written in the dirt that you were Kyungsoo?” this time Kami cut him off.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter