P1: Chapter Nineteen

The Thirteenth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nineteen-

 

“Ouch! Could you be a bit gentler? I mean, you could just heal me with your powers right?” Xuimin complained to Lay who was wrapping up the wound around his abdomen. The two were in a cave with the others who were lying down and were resting after being treated by Lay. Everyone was in pretty bad shape including Lay who just shook his head in response to Xuimin’s question.

Over in the back of the cave Luhan sat leaning against the wall and mindlessly rubbed the wrapped up gash on his arm. He sighed and looked up to the roof of the cave. I hope Kami and Kai are safe. We have to wait at least a day before we can go out and search for them because of the state we are all in. But that was definitely Jongdae’s voice I heard earlier, which means that he had the doll. I gave that to Kami though so why would Jongdae have it?

“Something on your mind?” a deep voice asked, knocking Luhan out of his thoughts. He looked up to see Chanyeol taking a seat next to him. The guy had a huge cut that stretched from his temple to the corner of his lip and his wrist was sprained as well. Although Lay had been able to stop the bleeding on Chanyeol’s face, he couldn’t bandage the cut up so it was left out for all to see.

“Just worried about Kami and Kai,” Luhan said as he looked away from the other warrior.

There was a moment’s pause before Chanyeol put his hand on Luhan’s shoulder. “I’m sure they are alright. I mean, you sent them out to find Jongdae. I bet that even though he has been reincarnated, and that even though he was the biggest jokester ever, that he still has that side to him where he looks out for everyone. You know how he was, always being like ‘only I can prank the others! If anyone else does, then I will hunt them down!’ type thing.”

Luhan snorted and smirked. “Yeah I guess.” He then looked at the other members and looked at Lay who still had yet to actually wrap up his own wounds because he was too busy taking care of the others. He looked back at Chanyeol. “Thanks for earlier on the battlefield. If you hadn’t let loose like that then we’d probably be even worse for wear. It seems like that war strategies have advanced, we’ll need to make sure we train when we gather everyone and find a suitable place.”

“Don’t worry about that now,” Chanyeol sighed and stood up. He looked back down to where Luhan still sat. “Right now we need to worry about finding Kami, Kai, and Jongdae. But first, let’s rest.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

 

~+~+~+~+~+~

 

Kami couldn’t even find it in herself to scream. She opened and closed in fear and didn’t dare to blink. She kept her eyes on the wolf’s dark eyes, and the wolf keep looking right back. It bared its jaws and let out another low growl but as it did it started to move off of her. Once the wolf was completely off of her, Kami sat up to see that it was sitting by her feet, looking at her intently with its back towards the tree.

The two sat there staring at each other, and Kami literally thought that she might die out of fright and susp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter