Hyoyeon meets Yobin .. :)

Baby with Love!:)

 

  Sooyoung is now staring to her jealousy.They were now walking  at bus stop to go home
"Yah!Kim Hyoyeon!Why Donghae oppa gave you that red rose,that should be me."she said jealousy.
Hyoyeon turn to her besfriend,"Yah!I don't know that.And that's the first time I saw him personally.Okay!Here's the rose if you really want it!."she said and handed the rose to Sooyoung.
"I'm just kidding!",then she laughs,"Maybe Donghae oppa give me that thing some other time!,"Sooyoung said day dreaming.
Hyoyeon laughed,"You're crazy!"she commented.
"Maybe!",she said."I saw you earlier that you blushed!It's the first time I saw you like that!"Sooyoung said teasingly.
Hyo feel embarrassed,"I'm not!".
"Oh!Come on!I know you so well my dear!."she said.
The bus stops on their front.
"I told you I'm not!",she said then she ride on the bus.
"I saw you!",Sooyoung said teasingly and ride on too.
Even when they were on the bus,Sooyoung kept teasing Hyoyeon to what happened on the concert earlier.
.........................................................................................................................
 |Donghae's POV|
    Donghae is now lying on his sofa.He can't help not to remember that girl on the concert.Earlier,he kept watching her laughing and talking to her friend.He actually like how she smile and laugh at the same time.He even knew that girl is not a fan of him or other korean artists who will perform earlier.Even on the audience seats are so dark,he completely remember the unique beautiful face of hers.
Giving a red rose to audience is not part to his performance.Donghae just saw that red rose at the vase and he doesn't know why he grabed it and he gave it to that lady but he felt a regrets now because he doesn't get a chance to ask her name.
When he remember what happen earlier,he smile.
His doorbell ring.
Who's that?,he asks himself and he stand up to check who is it.He's not expecting any visitor.
He check his security monitor.His bestfriend.
He opened the door.
Then Siwon enters to his door and he go straight to his living room.He just shook his head.
"Yah!Choi Siwon!What the hell you're doing here?"Donghae asks.He throw to him one beer in can.He noticed that Siwon have a problem.
Siwon catched it,he opened and drink it,"Nothing.I just want to breathe!"he said.
"Why?Are the two of you broke up?",he asks.
Siwon nods,"Hell!She said to me that she doesn't want me anymore.Damn her!",he said seriously.
"Chill out!You're a detective you can get any girl you like!",Donghae said jokingly.
Siwon grabs a pillow and he throw that to him,"Don't involve my job in here."he said."By the way,I was in the concert earlier and i saw what you've done,man!".then laughs.
"Oh!",Donghae laughed."You were really my no.1 fan,huh?".he said.
"In your dreams,man."he said.
Donghae laughed.
.........................................................................................................
  |Hyoyeon's house|
    When the alarm clock ring,Hyoyeon turn it off.She stand up then go to her bathroom to take a bath.
Someone knocks at her door."Hyoyeon!The breakfast is ready!",her mother said.
"Coming!",she answered and she wear her coat.
Hyoyeon go out to her room and she go to the kitchen.
She sit down and she get hotdog and some rice.
"I'm going out,Ma.", she said.
"You will find another job?",her mom asks.
Hyoyeon nods while chewing then she finished her food.
She stand and kissed her mother's cheeks,"I love you,Ma!Take care."then she walks towards to their door.
"Take care too,my darling!",her mom shouted.
She smiled.
Hyoyeon walking to bus stop.She were now reading an ad papers to those who were finding a helpers.They were so many like coffee shops,restaurants,offices and many more.She will go first at the coffee shops maybe she will hired there.She ride on the bus,she seated at the back of one lady having her baby.Any minute,she suddenly fall asleep.
After an half hour,Hyoyeon heard the baby on her front is now crying so loud and loud.
Maybe she needs some help,she said to herself.
Then Hyo shocks what she saw,the baby was crying so loud by all himself.
"Yah!Stop your baby crying!",the driver shouted.
She abruptly get the baby and his things,she saw his bottle of milk,she give it to him.
The baby suddenly stop crying.
"Many youth today married so early to their age",one old man said to her behind.
"Yah!",his wife.
"But--",they cut it off when they walks towards front.
Hyoyeon sighed,she turn her eyes to the baby and he's now smiling even his eyes were smiled too.
"Poor you,Why on earth your mother abandoned you here,huh?",she asks.
The baby stared to her.
She grabs it and his things then they go down on the one bus stop.
Hyo saw the baby's name on his bonnet,"Yobin?oh!Your name is cute like you!",she said then the Yobin smile sweetly."How does your mother abandoned a baby like you?",she shook her head.
They seated at the waiting shed there,she open his things to find some clues where Yobin and her mother will go.Hyoyeon sighed again when she did not found anything but suddenly she smiled when she saw the Yobin's pocket of his jacket has paper on it,she abruptly get it and read it.It's the adress of Yobin's father!
Lee Donghae!?Maybe they were just have the same name,she thought.
"We will go to your father's place,okay?",Hyoyeon said to Yobin.
Yobin nods and smile at the same time as if he was understand to what she's talking about.
She smiled too then Hyoyeon rent a taxi to go to Yobin's father place.There's a homeadress and condominium adress,they will go first at condo because it's just near where they are.
.........................................................................................................
 |Unit Starr Condominium|
     Hyoyeon and Yobin go down at the front of the building.They entered at the building,they walks towards at the front desk.
"Goodmorning ma'am!",the lady clerk greeted them.
"Goodmorning",Hyo said then smiled.
"Your baby is so cute."the lady said.
"Thanks."she said."By the way,Is this the right place,isn't it?",Hyo asks then she handed the paper to her.
The lady looks at it,"Yes,ma'am.Just use the elevator there."then she pointed it.
"Thanks again."she said then she walks towards at the elevator.
"Have a nice day!",the lady said.
When Hyoyeon is inside the elevator,she don't know why her heart beating so fast.
Yah!Kim Hyoyeon!You will just bring Yobin back  to his parents!,she scolded herself.
The elevator stops at 7th floor,she goes out of it and looks all the number of each room.Atlast!The room numbered she's looking for has found,she stops at it front of the room 7164.
Hyoyeon take a deep breath to go her nervous away then she pressed the doorbell.She smiled at Yobin,so he does.
After a minute,she heard someone is aprroaching to the door and open it.
She shocks at the man whose now standing on her front.
"YOU!?",they both said.
.........................................................................................................
Sorry if i did not update soon 
because I'm was on province last christmas vacation
and the net there was !.x((
By the way..
Do you think Donghae will accept Yobin?:))
Find that out on the next chapter..xD
[Sorry for any mistakes]