Donghae is the Daddy!?:D

Baby with Love!:)

|Hyoyeon's POV|

   Hyoyeon take a deep breath to go her nervous away then she pressed the doorbell.She smiled at Yobin,so he does.

After a minute,she heard someone is aprroaching to the door and open it.
She shocks at the man whose now standing on her front.
"YOU!?",they both said.
Hyoyeon feels that her cheeks turn to red because the man on her front is just wearing a sando and boxer shorts!She abruptly turn her back before he notice it.
.........................................................................................................
|Donghae's POV|
  Donghae don't want to wake up because he was have a bad hang over but he insisted himself and he did not look his security monitor who was the person is.He just open the door.
Donghae surprised when he saw onhis forn the lady that he gave a redrose last night.
"C-can you please wear a pants,can't you?"the girl said.
He realized that he was now wearing his sando and boxer shorts then he abruptly go to his room to wear a pants,he go back to her.
"Sorry for that."Donghae appologised."You can turn now."
The girl turn again,he noticed that she's having a baby.
"I-I just came here and I didn't know that you own this unit."she said awkwardly."By the way,I just want to help this baby to turn to her father."she said.
Wait!A baby?!,we just met last night.How come we have it already?,he asks himself.
"Oh!I know what you were thinking.I don't mean this is our child,okay?I just want to bring this back."she explained.
She's smart!,"Maybe you got a wrong room number."he said.
"No,I'm just helping him and I have a paper of your adress",she insisted then she get a paper on the bag and handed that to him.
Donghae looks at it,he saw his complete house and unit complete adress.He give it back to her.
"You were just one of them.Sorry,I'm sick of it!",he said.
"But this--"
Donghae don't want to be rude but he closed his door.
He sighed.Donghae knows that lady telling the truth to him but he doesn't believe that he have a baby!How come?,He just go back to his room.
.........................................................................................................
|Hyoyeon's POV|
  "Yah!"she shouted.Damn it!
Hyoyeon looks at Yobin,his face is sad maybe he got a feeling what is happening.
"Don't cry honey.We will go back tomorrow maybe tomorrow your father will accept you."she said then she kissed Yobin at his forehead.
Hyoyeon started to walks,she will back Yobin to his parents know matter what happen.
.........................................................................................................
|Hyoyeon's room|
  Her mother is now staring Yobin who's now peacefully sleeping on her bed.Her mother was surprised earlier when she brought Yobin to their home.She just said that she hired as babysitter of Yobin and his parents are out of town,so she decided Yobin to brought to their home.
"Kim Hyoyeon?are you really sure this is not you baby?",her mother asked,for the 3rd time.
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes,"Ma!Ofcourse!How many times I will answer that question?",she said.
"Okay!If you said so.But are you really sure on your job?Babysitting is a difficult thing.",her mother asks again.
She looks at Yobin ,"I know that ma!But I will tak,e care of him."she said.
Her mother stand up,"Okay!But make sure you will take care of him and yourself too",then she go out of her room.
Hyoyeon doesn't know why she wants to help Yobin but on her heart she wants to help him,she sighed,"We will not stop Yobin",she whispered.
.........................................................................................................
|Next Morning|
  Hyoyeon and Yobin go back at Donghae's condo.She will insisted Donghae no matter what happen.They were now on the front of his condo.
Hyo pressed the doorbell then Donghae open the door.
"What you--".
"I just want to bring  Yobin back in here."Hyo cutted off what will Donghae will say.
He shook his head,"I told you yesterday I am  not his father,Sorry.",he said then Donghae closed the door.
Yobin suddenly cried,Hyoyeon swayed her shoulders.
"Yah!Do you want your neighbor will disturb and bring an issue to you?",she shouted."I know you can hear me."Hyo added.
Suddenly the door open then she abruptly entered.
"You can sit there.And can you shut up that baby?",he annoyingly said.
"Your baby."she corrected.
"Whatever."Donghae said then turn his back.
Hyoyeon kept swaying her shoulders to stop Yobin crying when she turn her back she saw Donghae go outside of his room half-!Her both eyes widened and she abruptly turn her back.
"Yah!H-how could you walk in front of me a half-?,"she asks.
Donghae smiled,"Because I have a y body."he said then he enters on his room.
Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow,y body,huh?.
Hyo sit on the sofa then she noticed that Yobin is now sleeping peacefully on her arms.
Donghae go outside of his room.
"I am one of the guest at Star King,so I will be go now there.Let's go!"Donghae said and go walks first.
Hyoyeon followed him when Donghae locked his condo he go straight at elevator.
They two both quiet but Hyoyeon cellphone rings.She abruptly give Yobin to Donghae.
Donghae surprised to what Hyo do.
The elevator stops at parking area and Hyoyeon done her conversation at Sooyoung.
They go at black car and stops behind it.
Donghae stared at Hyoyeon and his lips pointing out at Yobin who's now at his arms.
Hyoyeon grabs Yobin at Donghae.
Donghae ride on the driver seat and Hyoyeon go at car's right side to ride on too,she surprised when she holds the door and it won't open then Donghae start the car and run very fast.
"Yah!Come back in here!",Hyoyeon annoyingly shouted.
Then Yobin cry suddenly,"Sssshh!",she sway her arms again.
.........................................................................................................
Is this chapter kinda boring?
Anyways,Could Hyoyeon insist Donghae?:D
[Sorry for any mistakes]