Baby with Love!:)

Baby with Love!:)

 

  Donghae abruptly hold her cheeks and kissed Hyoyeon at her lips!
Hyoyeon surprised to what his done.
And she doesn't know what to do.
After a 5 minutes,they both stop kissing each other.
Hyoyeon couldn't stare at Donghae because her face turned to red to what he've done.
She abruptly stand up,"Wait!I'll get a warm water and towel.",she said and go to his room.
 
Hyoyeon stared at her reflection in the mirror.
What have you done?,she asks.
She hold her lips.
Then that moment flashed to her mind.
Her both cheeks blushed again and she shook her head.
Then Hyoyeon went back on the living room.
And now,Donghae is peacefully sleeping.
Hyoyeon started him to wiped.
After a 10 minutes,she's done,She went back to his room to get him a blanket and she covered it to him.
Hyoyeon stared him for a long time.
She took a deep breath,"I don't know what's your problem to Song Mingyu but I will be here just in case you need some help...",she whispered and Hyo kissed him at his forehead.
And she go back to her room.
........................................................................................................
[Morning]
  |Donghae's POV|
      Donghae felt his head is broking into two.He sit on the sofa,he noticed that he slept at sofa last night and because he was drunk he doesn't get a chance to brought himself at his room.
And he saw that he have a blanket on his lap tbhen he remember something...
It was last night ... And he don't know if that was dream or it happened in  real that ..
Hyoyeon and him kissed!
Donghae decided to go at kitchen and he surprised to see Hyoyeon there with Yobin at her side.
"Are you having hangover?",she asked.
Donghae nods.
Hyoyeon smiled,"Come over here,wanna try my kimchi soup?",she asked sweetly.
How I cannot say no to this girl everytime she will give me that smile?,Donghae asked himself.
"Sure!",Donghae said and he go to the table right in front of her.
While Hyoyeon serving him in a bowl.
"Here you go,",she said then Hyo sit.
Donghae taste it .. he expected it!Hyoyeon cooking skill is really fantastic..like her mom kimchi soup.
"So...what its taste like..?",she asks.
Donghae smiled,"As always,you cooked this so perfect!",he praised.
Hyoyeon smiled,"By the way,what happened to you last night?",she suddenly asked.
Donghae turn to her..he feel embarrased.
"I-it's okay if you don't want to say anything..",she said.
"No..It's not like that.I just want to sleep last night but I push myself on my limitation..",he said.
Hyoyeon nods.
"Do you have a practice today?",she asks.
"Oh !i almost forgot it..",Donghae abruptly stand up,"i gotta go ." he said and he go to his room.
Hyoyeon sighed,How can I tell to him that we should go to Mingyu if he's so busy?,she asked herself.
.........................................................................................................
|Practice room|
   They all waiting to Donghae.
Yuri kept calling at him,Why you didn't answer your cellphone?
Then someone open the door and Donghae is there.
"I'm sorry if I am late.",he appologised.
"Lee Donghae,next time come in time.",Miss Shi said then she stand up.
Donghae put his bag on the front.
"Okay!Position!",Miss Shi shouted while clapping her hand.
And their music started to play.
They started to dance.
"1,2,3~Pak!Pok!Pak!Pak!Pok~Yuri you can do it right!",she commented."1,2,3~Pak!Pok!Pak!Pak!Pok!".
"That's right!",she said.
But Donghae can't focused.
The music stop.
"Yah!Lee Donghae,what are you doing?",Miss Shi asked.
"I'm sorry,",he said.
"Can you come with me?",Miss Shi said then she started to walk.
Donghae followed her at the next room.
"Are you having a problem or what?",she asked."Donghae,the comeback of both of you will be in next week,so please spare your problems to here and focused because we just have last 2 days of practice and the two of you will shoot the music video of this.",she explained.
Donghae nods,"i'm really sorry again maybe I'm just tired this past few days and Yeah~you're right I have a problem...I'm sorry .",he said.
"Stop saying sorry..I know you so well Lee Donghae..You are a proessional artist.I know you can spare your problem in your work",she said and Miss Shi patted his arm sotly then she went back to the practice room.
Donghae take a deep breath and he went back too.
.........................................................................................................
|After 3 and a half hours|
   Donghae turn back because Yuri is following him on his way to his locker.
Yuri smiled.
"I just want to ask you if you were okay?",she said.
"I'm okay!",he answered.
Yuri smiled,"I'm just here Donghae,and by the way..I'm excited for our shooting it's gonna be awesome right?",she excitedly said.
"I think so..",he whispered.
"Pardon me?",Yuri said.
"Oh!I said I gotta go .. I have an appointment.Excuse me",he said and he started to walk as fast as he could.
Yuri stamped her feet.
"Why he's keeping a distance on me?",she asked herself.
Is he dating someone?,she asks again.I should find that out..
And a devilished smile flashed on her mind.
.........................................................................................................
Sorry at my chapter's title .. >.<
I really don't know what should I type xD.
Btw,thanks again for your all support!:D
 
Yah~HyoHae rocks!\m/
xD