Lee Donghae is on Trouble!?

Baby with Love!:)

 

  In Amusement Park,there’s not so many people in there because it’s weekdays,many people are actually busy in these days.

 

Donghae and Hyoyeon happy,together with Yobin whose now on his stroller,having a lollipop.All the games in there was they tried,but not the rideseven though they wanted it so badly.They were now in “Balloon Shot Game”,Hyo is now cheering Donghae.

 

“Watch me out,young lady!I can hook that big teddy bear!”,Donghae said boastfully.

 

“Why don’t you try then,young man?”,she teasingly asked then laughs.

 

“`Not believing to me?Fine,you will see”,he said and he concentrated now,trying to shot his target,then again,he pressed the faked-gun.

 

“Shot!”,he shouts.

 

Hyoyeon amazed because the Korean Superstar done it!

 

“Here is your teddy bear,sir”,the old man said and he handed the teddy bear to him.

 

Donghae get it and turned to her direction,”Well..”,he said while he’s hugging the big-teddy bear at his side.

 

Hyoyeon nods,”Okay!Fine..you done so great!”,she commented.

 

He laughed,”This is for you,young lady”.

 

She blushed,”Thanks,young man,”she said and get the teddy bear then turned to Yobin,”Yobin!Your DadHae won this!This bigear is bigger than you!Look!”,she said.

 

Yobin chuckles they both happily presenting the big teddy bear to himbut they didn’t know that someonestealing them photos.

 

“This will become a biggest hit for tomorrow!”,the man excitedly ran and got his car.

 

[HyoHae]

 

     I think this is the right time for telling to her what my feeling is..,Donghae thought.

 

They were now on the bench,eating ice cream.

 

“Hyo~..’

 

“Hmm..”,she hummed and looked at him.

 

Donghae just keep looked to her admirably.

 

Admirably??,she asked then she feel awkward.

 

“Yah Lee Donghae!Don’t stare to me like th—“

 

“I want to say that..”,he interrupts.

 

“That..?”,Yah!Donghae!Stop staring me like that!

 

Hyo wants to give him a hard-punch because he’s looking to her intently and yet admirably.

 

“That..I love you..”

 

Hyo surprised,Am I dreaming or not?He loves me?

 

“I don’t know where it start but that’s for sure..And it’s okay if you don’t acce—“

 

She cut off what he’s saying by putting ice cream at his lips.

 

“Yah!”,he surprisingly looks at her.

 

“Oh!I’m not dreaming..”,she said.

 

“Ofcourse not!”,he said.

 

Hyo laughs.

 

“Yah!If you were wanted me to become your laughing stock,Fine!”,he yelled.

 

She laughs again,”I love you too,young man!”,she said.

 

Donghae surprised and he quickly cupped Hyo’s face by his hand,”It’s that true,honey?”,he asked.

 

“Okay!If you don’t want—“

 

Donghae cut off what she’s saying by his lips against hers.She was surprised to what he’ve done but then again..she goes with the flows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[Manager Ham Office]

 

   /Star Breaking News/

The Man in the Amusement Park was really the Korean Superstar Lee Donghae??

 

“After of that Psycho Man Inccident happened last 3days ago,korean Superstar Lee Donghae disappeared in these past few days.And There’s a breaking news spreading not only in the tabloids but even in the social internet sites.There was a report that he spotted Donghae together with a young lady and a baby in the one of the Amusement Park at Inch—“

 

Manager Ham turned off the tv.He angrily his hair.

 

Someone knocked at his door.

 

“Come!”,he shouts.

 

His secretary came in,”Sir,Donghae’s phone is still off.And many reporters are now in the front of the building.And there’s a rumourson the internet that the baby is his child!”,he reported.

 

“Get that internet site rid off!”,he yelled.

 

“Y-yes sir!”,his secretary quickly go out to his office.

 

“Donghae,look what you’ve done!”,he angrily shouted and he tapped hardly is table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[HyoHae]

 

      Hyoyeon and Donghae are happily chatting,they were now on the way to go back at Seoul.

 

Hyo’s cellphone rings,she get it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“This is Siwon!”

 

“Siwon!Why?”,she asked.

 

Donghae glance at her when he heard Siwon’s name.

 

“Where are the two of you right now?”,he asked.

 

“We’re on our way.Why?”

 

“I think you twoo didn’t know..”,he said and Hyo heard his sigh.

 

Hyo wondered,”knowing what?”

 

“WaiT!Don’t go straight up at donghae’s condo,there were a lot of reporters out there—“

 

“Hey!Siwon!”,she shouts.The call breaks.

 

“What is it?”,Donghae asks.

 

Then Hyo’s phone rings again,”WaiT!”

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hyoyeon!”,Sooyoung shrieks,she quickly get her phone away at her ear.

 

“Yah!Sooyoung!”,She yelled.

 

“Have you heard the news?”,Sooyoung asked.

 

Why people asking about that news?,Hyo thought wonderly,”Nope..”,she answered.

 

“Donghae and you are are now currently breaking news.I think that whole South Korea knew about it.How come you don’t kow?”,Sooyoung revealed.

 

Hyoyeon became speechless in a second and she looked at Donghae whose now confusingly glanced at her.When he saw her expression ,he decided to stopped the car at the sidefor a while.

 

“Hello?Hyo?Still there?”,Soo asked.

 

“Yea..”,she sopftly answered,”How come this news out?”,Hyo asked confusingly.

 

“There was a photos,I think it’s not only taken once because that’s so many and there’s a different angles.The surroundings of the photos was like you two are in the Amusement Park and there’s a photo that Donghae giving you a teddy bear..”,She said,”But don’t you worry dear.Your face is knida blurry,I just really know that it was you.”,Soo explained.

 

“Yea..T-That’s me..”,she said helpless,””I think I hang up now .I will call you later..”

 

“Okay!Bye~Take care..”,Soo said.

 

And they hang up.

 

“What’s that expression,huh?”,Donghae asked wondering,”Something’s wrong?”

 

“Y-you were..in..trouble!”,she said stammering.

 

“Me?”,Hae asked,”I don’t get it honey~”

 

“Y-yesterday,ther’s a reporter who took us photos and he spread out all of it.What we’re going to do?”

 

Donghae didn’t answer,his expression is blankly.

 

“And Siwon said that we don’t go straight up to your condo because there were a lots of reporters there..”,Hyo said.

 

Damn it!,then Donghae starts the car out of his way.

 

“You and Yobin will stay on  your house,okay?”,he said.

 

“Okay..”,she holds the other hand of him,just to give him some comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

[Donghae’s POV]

 

     After,he dropped Hyoyeon and Yobinoff at her house,he hurriedly go to his manager’s office,wearing a baseball cap,shades and shawl for his disguise.He walked in at the back of the building because there was a lot of reporters in front.He was now on the elevator.When he reached 4th floor,Donghae hurriedly go at Manager Ham’s office but his secretary seems unnoticed him,so he blocked his way.

 

“Who are you?Any—Donghae?”,he surprisingly asked when he took off all his stuffs.

 

“May I come in?”,he asks irritably.

 

Manager Ham’s secretary go to his table,”Wait..I’ll call—Hey!”

 

Donghae let him not finish by abruptly open the office door.

 

“I told you,I’m bu—“,Manager Ham stopped what he’s saying when he saw Donghae standing there.

 

“Sir,I’m sorr—“

 

“It’s okay!Leave us alone…”,Manager Ham said.

 

When Manager Ham secretary gone.He presented to him some newspapers and his laptop turned in front of him.

 

He saw all the headlines.

 

“Lee Donghae is a Daddy?”

 

“Korean Superstar Lee Donghae gone just for this?”

 

“Lee Donghae spotted with a young lady and baby togther..”

 

Etc..

 

Donghae feel relieved when he saw Hyoyeon in all photos was blured.

 

“What have you done in these past few days,huh?”,Manager Ham asked.

 

“I’ve just worked my problem in these past few days..”,Donghae said.

 

“Why you can’t tell to me what is that?”,he asked.

 

“That’s too personal,so I can’t!”

 

“That’s bull!I’m your manager !”,Manager Ham yelled because of the anger.

 

They become silent for a minute.

 

“Are you hiding something to me?”,he suddenly asked.

 

“I don’t have”,Donghae answered.

 

“Your image has been damage by this scandal,2 of your photoshoots has been cancelled because of this..”,Manager Ham irritably said.

 

“I don’t care”,he said.

 

“What?!”,Manager Ham tapped his table,”Who the hell is that girl?And the baby is that yours?”

 

“Don’t you ever asked that again!”,Donghae pointed,”They have a simple life!I don’t want you to investigate who and what they are!And that’s final!”,he angrily said and go out.

 

“Lee Donghae!We’re not yet done!”,Manager Ham shouted then he sat down.

 

If you’re always like that,I will do what you don’t want to,he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[Yuri’s POV]

 

     Yuri is now on her room,after hearing the scandal news about donghae,she don’t know what to do.

 

“Aaaaaaaaahhh!”,she agrily shouted then all her pillows and teddy bears are thrown away.

 

She exhaustedly sat on the other side of her bed.

 

“That’s not true,Kwon Yuri!”,she said,trying to convince herself.Yuri quickly get it and dialed Donghae’s number.

 

After a minute,he answered it.

 

“Hello?”,he asked.

 

“Donghae,Can I ask you something?”,she asks.

 

“If I can answer that..”

 

Yuri took a deep breath,”I-Is all the news that you’ve been involved..is all—“

 

“I don’t have time for this..”,Donghae interrupts and he hang up.

 

“Donghae?Yah!Lee Donghae!Aishh!”,Yuri shouts.Yuri tried to call him again but it seems that his phone is off.

 

I will do all just to know whose that girl..,she thought and there’s a plan in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaaahh!:">

Thanks for the long wait :D Minahae again :">

I love my school uniform xD Sharedot xD 

Love you all guyss :*

Comments && Subscribers are welcome :")