Song Mingyu was Donghae's childhood sweetheart..?

Baby with Love!:)

 

His eyes both widened when he saw who is on the picture that he's holding on.Just to make sure he read the info about of the girl on her biography inside of the envelope.
Song Mingyu???,he asks blankly on his mind.
She can't be..
Hyoyeon noticed the facial expression of Donghae.
"Are you okay?",she asks worriedly.
But Donghae kept stared to the girl at the picture.
Maybe he knows her,Hyoyeon thought.
Then she glance at Siwon.
"Yah~Lee Donghae!",Siwon patted him soflty,"Hyo asking you if you were okay?",he repeated.
"Huh?W-what?",Donghae asks,"I'm tired.Excuse me",he said then he put the picture together with the bio on the table and he go to his room.
They both stared at him while walking.
Siwon stand up,"Hyo,I'll be back and give some more info if Donghae is already okay.And please take care of him,I have this feeling that he knows that girl'',he said."Call me if there's a problem",he added.
Hyoyeon nods,"Thanks",she said then she smiled halfted.
Then Siwon go outside.
She sighed then she get the picture of the girl and stared it.
And she turned at the room of the Donghae.
.........................................................................................................
|Donghae's POV|
   Donghae is now lying on his bed and his mind can't stop thinking to Mingyu.
Yes,he knows Song Mingyu.She was his childhood sweetheart when they were 10 years old.He don't know what he's feeling right now,it was mixed emotions.
Song Mingyu was kind,smart,brave,have a sense of humor and most of all lovely that's why he loved her when they were kids.He remembered before that they had always stick together,they were always playing and fooling around at the park that they'd been called their 'Everland'.
And he doesn't want to believe that Mingyu can abandoned Yobin ..
Why she would do that?,he asked.
Donghae really impressed at Mingyu before,she was always on the top of their class even on their school.She was always on the stage to give some speech for the teachers and to the principal.
But one day,her parents decided to moved at Gyeosangnam-do and he remebered that day...
 
     [13 years ago..]
      Young Donghae trying himself not to cry.
      Mingyu smiled halfted,"Yah~Fishy!",that's his nicknamed by her,"Don't forget about me when you reached your dreams",she said.
      "Ofcourse,You were become my no.1 fan then.",he said jokingly.
      Mingyu punched him jokingly too.
      "That's hurts",Donghae said.
      "Hmp!I just don't want your no.1 fan",she said.
      "What do you want?",he asked."Become my make up artist?.",he asked jokingly.
      "Ah?Make up artist,huh?",Mingyu jokingly laughed."Ofcourse not!I don't want to say..",then she her tongue.
       Donghae pinched her cheeks,"Cute.",he said,"Even you,don't forget me if you fullfilled your dreams to become a fashion designer",he said smiling.
      "Ofcourse!",she said then she hugged Donghae.
      "And Fishy,Take care of our Everland,please.",she said with a cracked voice because her tears started to fall.
      "I will.",he said.
      Mingyu let go of him,"Always smiled and dream Fishy.",she said and she kissed him on his cheeks then she ran fast going back at their house.
      Donghae surprised to what she done and he hold his cheek where Mingyu kissed.
                   **********
Donghae sit up and he decided to go at the kitchen to drink some beer just to make himself fall asleep.
.........................................................................................................
|Hyoyeon's POV|
     Hyoyeon abruptly stand up when she heard like something or someone fell on the floor.She abruptly go living room to look what happened.
And she was shocked when she saw Donghae on the floor.She abruptly go to him.
"Yah~Donghae",she said and she carried Donghae to the sofa behind of them.
Donghae was drunk.His eyes opened then smiled.
"Sss,H-hyo!",he said smiling then he snorked.
"What the hell are you doing?",she asked worriedly,"Wait a minute I will get warm water and towel",Hyo said then she stand up but Donghae got her right hand and he pulled it to him.
Hyoyeon fall at his chest,she surprised to what Donghae doing.
"Yah~Lee Donghae!You're drunk.",she said,"T-this is not funny."
Her heart beating so fast and it looks like the oxygen that surrounds to them is slowly gone.
"No!",he said and Donghae hugged her tigthly.
A silence came....
"Y-you know what,",he breaks the silence(snorks),"I really enjoying to be with you(snorks)",he chuckles,"I want a favor,can you give it to me?",he asks.
Is he really drunk or he's just tricking me?,she sked on her mind.
"What is it?"
"Just sing any song tha---"
Hyo punched him softly at his arm.
"Oussh!",he said,"W-wahay gave me tsshat shing?"
"Are you fooling me?You were the singer here and I don't--"
Donghae abruptly hold her cheeks and kissed Hyoyeon at her lips
.........................................................................................................
This is it!The Kissing Part!wahaha xDD
Sorry to drunk part of Donghae..
I really don't know what will I do there xD..
 
@4lovelykay;I really like your comment!xD
What if that "drame movie" thing will do.??
And ofcourse our HyoHae will be the characters!!waaa :O
Thenks for all your support!I will finish this till end..
And that's a promise :x