Baby with Love!:)

Baby with Love!:)

|Yuri's POV|

   Yuri is now smiling because of what Donghae's talking about.She's currently watching on variety show that Donghae was the guest.

I really knew that,she thought.

If he really wants to keep it secret,that's fine to me,Yuri smiled again.

"Yah!Kwon Yuri!",her manager get her attention."Donghae is not longer on the tv but your kept smiling there.",she said.

"Oh!I thought your not here."Yuri surprised."I just like what Donghae's said earlier.",she said.

"Is that really you?That Donghae like?",her manager asks suddenly.

Yuri's ears wanted to burst when she heard that damn question of her,"What's that kind of question?Ofcourse!",she yelled.

"You said so,"her manager whispered.

"Pardon me?",she asks.

"Oh!I just wanted to give you this cdand lyrics book.All the 5 tunes of your album is there,just learn it and by tomorrow you and Donghae will go on the recording studio to sing the 3 songs that the both of you will colab.",her manager longingly explained.

To what she heard again her bad mood faded away,she stand up and get her things,"Okay!I will study  this on my condo.Bye!",Yuri said happily.

Her manager shook her head.

.........................................................................................................

|Hyoyeon's POV|

    Hyoyeon is now busy doing household chores.When they went back earlier,she give Yobin a sleep.

When she's done doing it,she cook for there dinner then suddenly her phone rang,she answered.

"Hi ma!",Hyo said happily.

"How's my darling doing?",her mom asks on a sweet voice.

Hyo smiled,"I'm preparing for our dinner.",she said.

"Our?--"

"Hyoyeon!I'm back!",Donghae shouted at living room.

Hyoyeon abruptly cover her cellphone's mouthpiece then Donghae appears on her front,she sign to him to keep quiet.

"Kim Hyoyeon!Who's that?Is that man?",her mom asks.

Hyo cleared ,"Yea!He's my  boss",she said.

"Is he the father of Yobin?",she asks again.

"Yeah!",Hyo said.

And she saw Donghae sit down on the dining table while he's staring to her.

"I see!",her mother said."I just want to know what your doing."

"I'm really great!",she said."What about you and grandpa?",Hyo asks.

"I'm good,does your grandpa doing!",she said."Oh!I hang up now baby,just take care and always remember mom is always loved you!",her mom said.

Hyoyeon smiled,"I know it!",she heard her mother laughed."I love you too.And just say to grandpa'i truly loved him too'.",she heard.

Then they hang up.

"Your mom?",Donghae asks.

 

"Yeah!",she answered then she sit down on the other side of the table,in front of Donghae.
"Is Yobin asleep?",he asks again.
"He is",Hyo said."By the way,Did you ask Siwon to what he's doing now,didn't you?",she asked.
Donghae shook his head,"I didn't but I knew Siwon so well,he don't want anybody to interrupt his work.He might call to us if there's a progress.",Donghae assured her.
Hyoyeon nods.
And silence came.
"Your so good at cooking.",Donghae cracked the awkward atmosphere.
"T-thanks",she said.
"About to your school,I think that days is near.",he said.
"Yeah!I week to go.What about you?You doesn't send yourself in school?",she asked.
Donghae shook his head.
"No?But why?",she asks again.
"Because of my work now,You know.Even though I want a simple life like other people.That I can go to school,can go to parks without a disguise,see people like I am ordinary person and not the Korean Superstar Lee Donghae.",he sadly said.
"This must be really hard for you.",Hyo commented.
Donghae smiled,"So hard!But I will just enjoy what Im doing now because this is not for lifetime."he said.
"Yeah,You're right!Just be it!",she said smiling.
Then Hyo stand up to ewash the plates.
Donghae cleans the table.
"I must take a rest even you, if you are done there.",Donghae said then he go to his room.
Hyoyeon just finished what her doing then she go to their room.
She saw Yobin sleeping peacefully on the bed.
"Maybe I will be sad if your true parents is been searched but I will be happy to that day come.",she said."Sleep well,Yobin",then she kissed his forehead.
..................................................................................................................
|Recording Studio|
    Yuri,her manager and Manager Ham are waiting to Donghae for more than an half hour.
Yuri's manager is now pissed off for waiting to Donghae.
"Yah!Manager Ham!",her manager yelled,"Where's Lee Donghae?Can you give him a call?We're almost an half hour here.",she asked pissed.
"I can!Wait a minute.Sorry",Manager Ham apologised then he dialled Donghae's number but he doesn't pick it up.He tried to call again then the door opened and Lee Donghae appears on it.
"I'm sorry I'm late.There's a problem at my condo.",Donghae apologised.
Yuri abruptly stand up and seized his arm,"It's okay,darling!tleast you are hear now.We can start.",she said with smile.
"Can you go early on the time that on your schedules written sometimes,can't you?",Yuri's manager irritably said.
"Yah!Don't scold Donghae here,do you?He have his valid reason so came late here.",Yuri said."Shall we start?",she asked.
"Ofcourse we can!",the operator said.
"Okay!",Yuri said excitedly.
"You go first,Kwon Yuri.",the operator said.
Yuri enters at room studio.
Then the operator signed if Yuri is ready.
"Ready!",Yuri said.
Then their featured song "Mysterious Love" is now playing.
Yuri startes to sing her parts but at last part the recording studio president stopped the song.
Yuri confusingly glance to them.
"Yuri,can you give more iness on your voice and even on you high note on the last part is not suits perfectly?",the president said.
"Fine!",Yuri said then the song start playing it again.
But Lee Donghae is now getting bored then he decided to text Hyoyeon.
Hi~!:)
---
Hello~!;).Aren't you doing a recording,are you?
---
I'm here at recording studio but Yuri is the first whose recording.What are the two of you doing?
---
I see!.I am teaching Yobin  how to walk~Yay!He's doing it now perfectly!
---
Donghae smiled.
Donghae feels that someone elbowed at him softly.
He glanced at Manager Ham with a questioning looked.
Manager Ham give him a sign.
He looks at the room where's the recording will be held.
"Donghae,You are really busy.Can you fcocused on this?",the president said."Go and your do the record of your parts".
Donghae sighed.He stand up and go to the room.
Hyo I will call you later..
...................................................................................................
Annyeong!Long time no...update?xD
Mianhae for waiting because of my school works ..
I figured out that it so hard to update when my school works are there..
But I will update more chapters because maybe I can't online again
for 2 days.
Btw,thanks@AngelGhurl97 for all HyoHe pics..
I really love it!^^