Manager Ham feels something fishy ..?

Baby with Love!:)

 

Donghae hide when somebody is getting nearer in the car but he saw who is it--Siwon!

Siwon open the driver's seat.

Then Donghae started to laughed,he was laughing like he can't breathe anymore.

"Yah!",Siwon scold.

Donghae laughed and laughed.

"Fine~All that stupid things I done for you,then that's what you can give to me.",Siwon said sulking,"Your laughter."

Then Donghae stopped,"Didn't you see yourself on that cool stuffs??",he asked teasingly.

"Cool stuffs??Are you kidding me Lee Donghae??All that stuffs were stupid!Damn those things!".

"Chill man~",Donghae said, he's now controlling himself to his laughter.

Siwon started the car engine.

"Don't make funny that ..",he said.

"You were now awarded-- Best Psychotic Fan -- the title is all yours,"he said while patting Siwon shoulder then laughed again.

Siwon shook his head,"Hyoyeon and Yobin was waiting you there."

Donghae stopped laughing,his forehead crumpled,"Where??"

"One of the hotel in Incheon..",he said.

"Yeah~".

After a few hours .. Siwon stopped the car in the front of the hotel where they checked in.

"Thanks for all you done this day!I had so much fun..",Donghae said.

"For me,this day is my nightmare!",Siwon said.

Donghae laughed,"I will send to your card all the expenses you pay here.Just checked it tomorrow.",when he said that,Donghae get off in the car.

And Siwon started it.

I am really thankful Bro~..

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

|Shining Starr Building|

   "What??,"Manager Ham asked,"Donghae escaped!?",

"Yeah~",one of the three bodyguard said,"Maybe,he sees the oppurtunity to escaped earlier when there's a psychotic man in the event."

Manager Ham walks left and right to his office,"Did you check him at his condo??".

"Yeah~But the front desk lady said..they didn't saw Donghae enter at the building.We checked his room but there's no sign of him.

Manager Ham take a deep breathe.

"We should see him tonight.Call Mr.Kim and cancelled all Donghae's schedule for tomorrow,"Manager Ham said."Try your best to find him,okay?~"

"Yes,Sir~!",Then the bodyguard leaved him.

What the hell is the matter in you Lee Donghae??Is there any girl that involved,huh?,Manager Ham asks to himself.I will find it out what is your doing..

......................................................................................................................................

[Next Day]

   Hyoyeon and Donghae,together with Yobin,are now on their way to go at Song Mingyu's house.Luckily,Siwon handed them his car to them because Donghae can't use his own car and he even off his cellphone because Manager Ham kept calling him,so does Yuri.

Donghae don't know what he's feeling right now--he's excited,happy and confused at the same time because it's been 10 years since they met.

Is she okay?,he asked,I hope she's the same Mingyu I knew before..

Hyoyeon noticed that Donghae is on his deep thoughts.

Maybe he's just excited to meet Song Mingyu again,she thought.Hyo turned to him and she didn't know she was longinglystaring at him.

"Hmm..Don't stare at me like that..I will melt",he said jokingly and give a glanced to her.

Hyoyeon quickly lokked away and she blushed.

"I-I'm not staring at you",she said stammering.

"Really?So,what did you done earlier,huh?".

"Yah!",Hyo patted him softly.

Donghae wants her to teased,"Did you find me hot and y in my disguise?",he teasingly said.He was wearing a long brown coat,skinny pants,a black shades and shawl,just to cover his half face.

Hyoyeon laughed,"Just keep focus on driving",she said and shook her head.

"Yes..my majesty..",he said while smiling.

......................................

[Yuri's POV]

   "Why your phone was turned off!?",Yuri shouts and she throws her cellphone at her bed.

When she heard the news that Donghae disappeared,like a bubbles in the air,yesterday after that Psychotic-Man Inccident.Donghiae ran away and Manager Ham said to her that Donghae did not go home.

Her cellphone rings,she quickly get it,hoping that is Donghae.

"Hello?',she asks.

"You will perform at Music Core even without Donghae..",her manager said.

"Are you crazy?I will not perform without him",Yuri said hardly.

"Why wouldn't you?I called the organizer earlier that you have a special stage so that this issue--".

"I don't want!Okay!",she cut off what her manager explaining and she pressed the end call button then she throw her phone again.

......................................................................................................................................

Heeyya ! I update again :D

Comments and subscribers are all welcome ^^

[Sorry for any mistakes^^]