Baby with Love!:)

Baby with Love!:)

 

[Hyoyeons POV]
    Hyoyeon and Yobin is now on the living room,they were playing there.
"Mama..",Yobin said.
Hyoyeon smiled.
They have been watched the performanced of Donghae and Yuri at Music Bank earlier.
She's now praising the two because they were really seems so compatible.
Are you really praising them??,her one side of her mind said.
Okay fine!I felt somehow jealousy thinggy..she said to herself.
Then her phone rings,she saw a message sent by Donghae.
Hyo~ We are now on the building..Manager Ham wants to see my condo!
Hyoyeon's both eyes widened.
What am i gonna do?
Then she abuptly gets Yobin and they go to their room but Hyoyeon did not noticed that Yobin's milk bottle fell on the carpet floor.
Then Hyoyeon heard the door open.
*****
 
[Living Room]
 
Donghae is now pissed at his Manager Ham doing.He abruptly kicked the Yobin's milk bottle under the sofa when he noticed it.
"It looks so nice in here..",Manager Ham praised.
Donghae faked smile,"Yeah!I chose this.."
"Are they service here is just okay to you??",he asked.
"Ofcourse!They doing what their job is.."
Then suddenly they heard baby crying.
Yobin is crying!
"Wh-what's that?",Manager Ham asked."Do you have a baby in here?"
Donghae laughed,"Nothing!That's beside my unit...maybe they're baby is crying again."
Manager Ham crumpled his forehead,"I think that's not on ...but maybe".
Donghae smiled halted.
"I would like to offer you the unit where Yuri's living at now..The atmosphere there is more nice--"
Yobin cried louder now.
Hyo,What the hell are you doing??
Then he abruptly get Manager Ham arm,"AhhI think ou should go home now hyung..It's now midnight."
They're now at his condo's door,Donghae smiled fakely,"Good night and Take care.Bye",he waved and he abruptly closed the door.
"What the hell is in him?",Manager Ham confusingly walks at the corridor.
 
.............................................................................................................................................
 
[Donghae's POV]
 
  Donghae feel relieved.He gets the milk bottle under the sofe and he ran towards Hyoyeon's room,he knocked it.
Hyoyeon open it and she gets at his hand the milk bottle.
He stayed there.
"I'm sorry for what happened..",he said.
"Hyoyeon turned at him,"I think you don't have to say sorry.We both  didn't expect that..that your manager will go here and checked your unit."
Donghae smiled,"Yeah!Isn't it exciting..but somehow i really felt nervous."
"Exciting??Yeah.."she said.
A awkward silence came..
"We will go at Incheon tomorrow..",he breaks the silence.
"But I thought you have an album signing tomorro..",she confusingly said.
Donghae straight stand and smiled.."I can work for that.You better sleep now`Night",then he gets his cellphonew and sent a message to Siwon.
He smiled and go at his room.
............................................................................................................................................
 
That's it^^
Thanks for waiting me ..
This is now my 
'The Obnoxiuos Girl Meets The Playboy'
(DooHyo^^)
Here's the link..
Hope you support this like how you
supported my Baby with Love.
 
Thanks a lot guyys '
I really appreciated all your support :D