Donghae and Yuri's Collaboration..!?

Baby with Love!:)

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
  M-Me and L-lee Donghae on the same roof?,she asks on herself surprisingly.
"P-pardon me?",she said.
"You heard me.We will live on the same roof until we know where Yobin's parents are.",Donghae said then smiled.
Hyoyeon suddenly cough.
Donghae abruptly handed her a juice.She drinks it.
"Are you all right?",Donghae asks.
"Y-yeah!",she answered stammerer.
Donghae stand up,"Okay!I will go home.You take a rest and tomorrow at 3pm I'll pick you both up in here.Bye!",he said final.
Hyoyeon is just sitting.What the hell is that?What should I do?
.........................................................................................................
|Donghae's POV|
 
      Donghae is happy and he don't know why.Oh!Maybe because starting tomorrow Hyoyeon will live permanently on his condo.And God he love the feeling together with Hyo.
He smiled when he remember the face of Hyoyeon.
And he remember his telephone have a message.He pressed the 'message button'.
"You have 5 messages."the PD said.
1st message,"Donghae.Where are you?You doesn't answer my call."Yuri said in a sudden voice.
Donghae remember when he done talking Hyoyeon earlier,he abruptly off his cellphone because of Yuri might call.And he even don't want to on it.
2nd message,"Lee Donghae.Could you pick it up!I really want to talk to you.",Yuri said again.
3rd message,"Could you let me talk to you?I have a good news to tell to you.",Yuri said.
Is it all the message in here are all by hers,isn't it?,Donghae asks himself.He shook his head.
4th message,"Yah!Lee Donghae!Where the hell are you?And why you didn't pick your cellphone up,huh?Call me if you heard this."Manager Ham said.
5th message,"Donghae.",it was form Yuri again,he sighed."If you are really busy.Okay I will tell to you what's the good news for both of us!",then he heard her giggles."We will have our collaboration for my upcoming comeback!And guess what,I will stay here..for good!See you tomorrow--".
Donghae pressed the stop button and he abrutply get his cellphone to call Manager Ham.He was surprised to what he heard.
After a seconds..Manager Ham answered it.
"Yah!What's that collaboration thing all about,huh?",he first scold.
"Wait!I tried to reached you earlier to tell you what is that all about but it seems that your cellphone was off.",Manager Ham explained."By the way,where the hell are you earlier?",he asked.
It's none of your business!,"Why did you accept that without my permission?You can tell that to me tomorrow on my photoshoot.",he said.
Donghae is now pissing off because of that stupid collaboration thing.And he don't want Manager Ham know about Yobin ang Hyoyeon because the two will both suffer if Mnager Ham knew about it.
Manager sighed,"I can't say no to Yuri and you know that!Many fans from both of you requested it and the management just agreed to it!And also you are so lucky to have a collaboration album with Yuri!,"he longingly explained.
"I don't like it,okay?",Donghae said hardly.
"Don't give me that damn!You will do it know matter what you insists me to not agreed to it.And that's final!",he said then Manager Ham hang up.
"Yah!Manager Ham!Yaaaah!",he shouted.
Then Donghae called him again but his cellphone off.
"Bull!",he said then he trhow his cellphone on the other single sofa.
He covered his face with his hands then he took a deep breath.
Donghae stand up and he gets his cellphone and he sent Siwon a message.
And he even sent Hyoyeon a message.
.........................................................................................................
|Siwon's POV|
 
   Siwon's right eyebrow gets up.He have a message sent by Donghae.
  Choi Siwon.Do me a favor?Can you pick Kim Hyoyeon tomorrow at on thier house and send them to my condo unit,you knew where my passcard is,right?.Something problem came up and i'll fix it tomorrow.Thanks man!
Siwon shook his head,And he know what's that problem came up.
And he back to his paper works.
.........................................................................................................
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
   Hyoyeon sighed to what she read on Donghae's message.
  Hyo,Siwon will pick the both of you up tomorrow.Sorry,something problem came up and i'll fix that tomorrow.Wait me there.okay?Sorry again and goodnight.
"Yobin,it seems that your daddy have a problem.",she said to Yobin.
Yobin just stared her.
Arirang Star News featured today:
    Super model and former korean singer Kwon Yuri has came back in South Korea yesterday.And there's a rumor that she will have an upcoming comeback album together with Lee Donghae?
   "Oh Yeah!I have it!And we're both excited to work to each other again.And many fans was requested to that and both of our managers agreed,so does our both entertainmnet."Yuri said in a happy voice."I hope all of you are looking forward to it!Thanks.",she said.
Hyoyeon turned the tv off.
Hmp!Is that what he's talking about,isn't it?,she asked herself then her cellphone rings.
It's Sooyoung!She answered it.
"Sooyoung.",she said.
"Did you seen the news about the collaboration of Yuri and Donghae,didn't you?",Sooyoung abruptly asked her.
"Yeah!I knew it.",she answered back.
"Aish!I don't want Yuri to be with him!",Sooyoung said sadly.
"Why?Is there any history about to the both of them,isn't there?",Hyo asks again.
"Before Yuri leave this country to pursue her dreams to become a Supermodel,Yuri was a singer and that's the rising part of Lee Donghae as a rookie singer-dancer.And by that time there was a rumor that Yuri really really like him so much but Donghae seeing her by then as a sunbaenim and they linked to each other before.Aish!Why Donghae accept that damn collaboration thing?",Sooyoung said harshly.
"Yah!Choi Sooyoung.Leave that business to them.Hello?As if you doesn't know what is their business all about.It's either being good to each other or being plastic to each other.",she told her.
"You're right!But I really do hate that news!",Sooyoung said irritably.
"As I've said earlier leave that to them.",she said.
"Hmm.Why I have this feeling you were jealous?",Sooyoung said teasingly.
Jealous?,she echoed it.
"Oh!Cut that crop Choi Sooyoung!I gotta go now.I'm so sleepy.",Hyoyeon said.
"Ayie!You seems really are!",Sooyoung laugh."Okay!Sweet dreams and meet Donghae there.",she heard her laughed again and she hang up.
Hyoyeon shook her head,Sooyoung never change. Then she place her cellphone on her study table and she remember her mother,she abruptly sent her a message.
  Ma I will not be in our house for maybe 1 week because my boss told me that I will do baby sitter to their house.I'll be back before the opening of classes.You take care and I love you ' just say the same to grandpa.:)
The opening of classes again is now near.She sighed,she promised to herself before the opening of the classes,Yobin is on his parents now.
Hyoyeon smiled when she look at Yobin.He's now peacefully sleeping.
.........................................................................................................
|Donghae's POV|
   [Conference room]
 
     Both Donghae and Yuri's managers are their,so does their entertainment directors they were planning the album and what's the song theme.
Earlier,Manager Ham told Donghae that accept this project because if not it can affect to his career but Donghae wants to back out..So on, Donghae agreed in one condition:That this is the first and last time that he will do this album together with Yuri.
"I want that our song was unique and fierce at the same time.",Yuri happily suggested.
"Right honey!The songs in the album is 5.Actually,after this conversation of us ' we can go to  recording studio so both of you can hear the tune of your songs.",Director Jang said.
"Yeah!That's right!I'm so excited.",Yuri said happily then she remember something."What time is our recording tomorrow?",she asked.
"I'll fax the schedule for the week to the both of you."Director Shi said smiling.
"I'm so excited for this.I know Donghae feel the same too,right?",Yuri said then she turn look at Donghae at her right side.
Manager Ham patted Donghae on his shoulder who's now thinking if Siwon pick Hyo and Yobin up on his condo.He doesn't like want to join in the conversation of them and he now even pissing off because he told Siwon that he will sent him a message or give him a call.
"Oh!What is it?",Donghae asks.
"Lee Donghae,We really doesn't feel your presence in here.Are you sick,aren't you?",Director Shi asks.
I wish I'm not in here!,"I'm just tired.Where are we?",Donghae said and he fake smiled.
"We will go now on recording studio so that you both hear the tune of "Begotten Love".So,let's go!",Director Kang said.
They were all stand up and Yuri abruptly hold Donghae's right arm.
Donghae don't mind it and he walks.
You will become a dead meat Choi Siwon!,Donghae said to himself.
.........................................................................................................
Yey!Chapter 8 done!:))
How's that collaboration thing sound ? xD
Omo..Did you all watch this vid??
You gonna watch this...it's HyoHae shipper!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ6ke6MrNc&feature=g-all-u&context=G2f92ebeFAAAAAAAAJAA
I want more moments from them!xD
Thanks again for all your support!:D
[Sorry for any mistakes]