Kim Hyoyeon and Kwon Yuri Face-To-Face..??

Baby with Love!:)

 

|Donghae’s POV|

 

   Donghae is now going home,he’s happy because he bravely said to the world how much he love Hyoyeon.But he know s that it will become his new issue and now he doesn’t care anymore.

 

His phone rings,he answered it

 

“Yah!Lee Donghae..How so brave are you?”,Siwon said and laughs.

Donghae laughs,”Well..I’m really into it!”.

“But to what you’ve done earlier..I’m sure you are in all newspapers,internet sitesand tv news..”,Siwon said.

“I know it!But I don’t care anymore..”,he said.

“You are really really in love!”,Siwon said and laughs.

“I’m proud!”,he said and laughs then.

Siwon sighed,”Why I have this feeling that you are not my bestfriend anymore..?”

Donghae laughs,”I don’t know too..”

“Okay..I hang up for now..Bye~Goodluck tomorrow!”,Siwon said.

They hang up.

Donghae shook his head while smiling .He’s now really happy as he told everything earlier.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Donghae sat on sofa,how he missed Hyo because anywhere his eyes would go,he always saw Hyo’s figure.

I’m really crazy..,he thought and smiled.

He get his phone to call Hyo but it interrupts when he saw Manager Ham barged in.

He’s now infront of him,angrily.

“Lee Donghae..What the hell you’ve saying earlier,huh!?”,Manager Ham yells.

“I’m just saying what’s the truth and the tru--“

“Goddamint!Donghae,are you really crazy about that girl?I told to you what you have to do but you didn’t follow it.How come you are so hard-headed now?You were not like this before!”,Manager Ham scolds.

Donghae’s blood becomes high,when he heard all of that,he stand up.

“I hate that I’m lying infront of millions of people!I have to pretend happy when I’m not!I have to pretend that I am a pro when I’m so tired all of it!I know this is what I want..to become a Superstar?And thanks that to you!But I hate that I have to hide what my true feelings to someone!And yes!I’m crazy inlove to that girl!Satisfied?”,Donghae said hurtful.

Manager Ham becomes speechless.

Donghae felt his both knees becomes soft,he sit in sofa and he rubs his face by his hands tiredly.

“I want to be happy!I’m always followed you ..when you’re always told me what to,what should I say or act!..”,he said and looks at Manager Ham who’s looking to him,”..But please..just this one.Let me loved and beloved in return.Pleasse,Just this one..”he begs.

Manager Ham sighed and patted his shoulder,”Okay!You’re right!You are a human too,I must know this before..that one day,you will inlove to someone so special..This time,I will not your Manager..but your second father..”,he said.

“Thanks Manager Ham..”,he said and smiled.

“Okay~”,Manager Ham stand up,”You should take a rest now..You looks so tired..”,when Manager Ham said he turned back but he turned around again.

“I should meet the girl you were talking about earlier..”,Manager Ham said and smiled.

Donghae smiled too,”Yeah!I will bring her tomorrow~”,he said.

Manager Ham nods and walks away.

Donghae sighed and he send a message to Hyo.

 

Hi sweetie~:) Just go here at my condo tomorrow at 7pm.

Just you,I miss you and I will always love you~:*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

    Hyoyeon is now on the elevator,she doesn’t know why Donghae wants her to be at his condo,alone.She left Yobin to her mom and she told to her that she just have to do some business.

The elevator stops at 7th floor where Donghae’s condo is.When she’s walking towards Donghae’s condo,she was nervous!When she get near at Donghae’s condo,she took a deep breath and pressed the door bell.After a minute,Donghae happily opened it.

“Hi sweetie~”,Donghae kissed her on cheeks.

“Hi~”,Hyo smiled.

“Let’s go inside!He’s waiting~”,Donghae happily said to her.

But Hyo suddenly wonders,Him?Who?,she asks herself,then walks in.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

|Yuri’s POV|

    Yuri phone rings,she quickly answered it.

“Ma’am,she’s now right here at Donghae’s condo..I saw her that she walks in at his exactly at Donghae’s condo..”,the strange man reported to her.

“okay~Thanks then.Just check your account,I paid you already then..and I will call you again if I want you to work to me again..”,she said and hang up.

She hired that man to give at her a report what Kim Hyoyeon doing or where Hyoyeon is.

Yuri stand up and walks at dart,where Hyo’s picture attached,she devishly smiled.

“I will give you a super nice welcome that you will remember even in your afterlife!”,she said,then get her bag and decided too go at Donghae’s condo.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *’

|Donghae’s condo}|

    “Well..I should say that Donghae really have a good eyes when he chose you..”,Manager Ham said to her.

Donghae laughs,”Manager Ham..don’t make me feel embarrassed in front of her..”,he said.

They all laughs.

“Sir,thanks for welcoming me..I really appreciate this..”,Hyo happily said

“My pleasure..”,Manager Ham said,”..Because you turned this kid to a brave gentleman..If you know what I mean..”

They all laughed again.

“Oh!There’s a party here!”,Yuri amazingly said.

They all turned at door’s way and they shocks when they saw Yuri standing there.

Hyoyeon quickly looks at Donghae.Yuri’s presence makes her not feeling well.

Yuri laughs,but on Hyo’s ears that’s so devishly.

“Oh!Come on..”,as Yuri walks in couch and sat there as if she’s really welcome,”..Don’t give me that look!It makes me feels so unwelcome..”,she said.

“Yuri..Please..”,Donghae begs her.

Yuri raised her hands halfted,”What?I’m not doing anything here..I’m a goodgirl..you know!”,she said then she acted that she saw Hyoyeon just now,”..Oh!Is she the one you were talking about last night,isn’t she?”,she asked Donghae.

Donghae seizes HYo’s arm and widely smiled,”She is!”,he proudly said.

“I knew it!”,Yuri said then turned to Hyo,”Hi!..”,as she fakingly smiled.

Hyoyeon noticed it.

“..I know that you know me..I’m Kwon Yuri..Donghae’s girl—“

“Kwon Yuri..”,Manager Ham  interrupts.

Hyo silently thanks Manager Ham because he’s on her side.

“What?Will you let me finish?”,Yuri said to Manager Ham,he just shook his head and drinks his red wine,Donghae’s girl friend..”,and laughs as she handed her hand.

Hyo smiled,”I’m Kim Hyoyeon..”,she said and accept her hand. But when Yuri pulled her hand,she saw her eyesbrows raised at her then she smiled fakely when she turned to Donghae.

I knew it!,Hyo thought.

“Why you didn’t call me about this celebration?”,Yuri asks to Donghae as she turned to him.

“This little party is supposed to be on us..just us..”,Donghae said but Hyo patts his hand,”..But you were here now,you can join then if you want to..”,he said coldly.

Yuri smiled fakely again.

“Hmm..about your upcoming album,why don’t we put Hyoyeon as your leading lady on your music video?”,Manager Ham suggested.

What!??,Yuri shouts at her mind,I will kill you if that’s happen!No way~!

“Oh Yeah!Why don’t we try sweetie??”,Donghae asks to Hyo.

Hyoyeon doesn’t know if she will agree but when she looks at Yuri she saw on her both eyes is hatred.

“I don’t think—“

“Yeah!”,Yuri interrupts,”..Hyoyeon has a private life..You know if you two will make her as Donghae’s leading lady?All medias will create again some nasty actions to her..you know she’s newbie..and all reporters will just intrigues her..about to both your private life..”,she said longingly.’

Donghae thinks a minute,”You have a point there..”,he agrees.

While Manager Ham nods.

Yuri,you are so great!I will treat you at spa tomorrow!,as her mind thought and smiled devishly as she sips her red wine.

“Yeah!Yuri is right!”,Hyo said.

“I’m just concerened here..”,Yuri said.

“Hyo feels that it’s a lie,she softly breathe in then she stand up,”Excuse me,I just put some crakers here.And I will prepare for our dinner..”,as she said that she walks and go to kitchen.

“I will help her..”,Yuri said to Donghae and Manager Ham.

Donghae’s wants to follows them but he can’t left Manager Ham alone there.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

     Hyoyeon closed her eyes and take a deep breath when she gets in at kitchen.She wanted herself to be calm.

Why Yuri knows I’m here??And having a little celebration then??,she asks herself.

She shook her head and open the cabinet for crackers.

“So,It seems that you are so feel at home here,huh?”.

She stops opening one of the crakers when she heard the voice of Yuri.

She just continued what her doing.

Then Yuri walks towards her,”Don’t be,my dear.There’s always consequences when you fell in love to someone like Lee Donghae..You know..”,she said.

“What do you mean by that?”,Hyo asks her.

Yuri smiled fakingly to her,”Ouch!You don’t know?”,she acted sad,”..I pity you then..even Donghae have that to you..”

When she heard that,,she quickly turned to her.’

“..He just wants a new kind of lady.He’ve said that’s he like you?Oh come on..How come a Superstar like Lee Donghae fall inlove to someone like you.He’s just having fun with you because he’s not always seeing a girl like you..You were just living in hell when your both together.You’ve just using him because you like his job..you just want to be like him..in our industry--”.

“Stop it!”,she said and her tears gained fall.

“Cut that crop,Hyo!Wake up!Look at you..you are just a brand new toy to him and when he don’t like to play at you anymore.He will just left you if you want it or not!I’m just concerned at you..If I were you I will break up on him..but if you don’t want..Well,you’re so stupid!And you will regret this forever!”,Yuri longingly said.

“How come you two take so long?”

Hyo quickly turned her back and wiped her tears when she heard Donghae’s voice.

And Donghae walks nearer to Hyo,Hyo smiled to him when she turned to him.

“Oh well!We’re getting know each other!”,Yuri said.

“Is that true?”,Donghae asks to Hyo because he don’t trust Yuri.’

“Y-Yeah..”,Hyo said and smiled to him.

“And Hyo said that I can be one of your guest in your wedding!”,Yuri said.,“Oh!I will bring this to Manager Ham..”,she turned back and she smiled devishly.If you two have a wedding??I’m not your guest..I can be a wedding crasher!,she thought.

“Let’s go??”,Donghae asks Hyo.

Hyoyeon just nods and they both goes to living room where Manager Ham and Yuri waiting them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Hyoyeon’s room|

     Hyoyeon is nnow on her room,when their little celebration was done.She quickly said goodbye to them,because she really don’t feel being together with Yuri.

She sat tiredly.she covered her face with her both hands.

She didn’t notice that her mom is sworriedly looked to her.Then,she decided to enters the room of her.

“Hyoyeon..?”,her mom called her.

Hyo quickly up her face,”mom?”

Her mom sit next to her and wiped the tears that has been  fall and she didn’t noticed that.

She surprisingly looked to her mom.

“Sweetie~What happened?”,her mom worriedly asks.

“N-Nothing happ—“

“Nothing happened?”,her mom interrupts,”You know..I have this feeling that..you were in love!”

Her both eyes widened and give her mom a looks like,Mom How did you know?

“How did I know?”,her mom reads what’s the question on her mind,”..Hyo~I’m your mom!And I know what or who you are.And young lady,you were so transparent..it really seems in your eyes especially these past few days..”,her mom said,”..So,whose that lucky guy that catched my angel??”.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath,”Mom,sorry if I lied this to you..”

Her mom wonderly looked to her.

“It’s about Yobin too..”,she said.

Yobin,”Oh god!Don’t tell me—“

“Mom!It’s not what you think..I mean Yobin don’t have a whole family that I’ve always telling to you..”,she started and she told everything to her mom,from the start.

 

“Oh god!”,as her mom looks to Yobin whose now sleeping peacefully,”..And the guy that you’ll know his father was the Korean Superstar Lee Donghae?And he’s now your boyfriend?”,her mom surprisingly asks.

Hyoyeon nods.

“I just give you a little advice..Young lady the man that you’ve fell inlove with..is a celebrity.So,on his industry there’s so many conflicts that may affect in your relationship.I know you gave to him your whole trust because you love him..but don’t always use this..”,as her mom pointed her heart chest part,”..you should use this..”,as her mom pointed her head,”..sometimes..And please,honey~love more yourself,okay?”,her mom worriedly said.

“Yes,mom..and thanks!”,she smiled.

“Hush!don’t cry now..”,as her mom wiped her tears,”..Mom is always here no matter what happen..Come~”,and she widely open her arms.

Hyoyeon hugged her and she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[After one week]

   After one week,Donghae’s new 3rd album  released and entitled..It’s You..

(I just want this song of Super Junior will his 3rd album  has been dedicated for Hyoyeon because of the message of this song.I really love the English translation..It’s really suits for HyoHae’s situation.Hope all of you gonna like this!:D)

 

It’s You ( English translation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt_93YuiiN8

 

|Donghae’s POV|

 

    Donghae is now in his room and he’s watching his music video,Yuri is the girl on his mv because he can’t say no to her manager.And Yuri already made her choice again,he knew that even though Manager Ham won’t tell to him what’s the truth.

 

He didn’t give any hesitant too,because he was surprised last week,when he introduced Hyoyeon to Manager Ham,that she’s go to their little celebration.And she’s not the Yuri that she’d know.it looks like she accepted the fact that he’s madly in love to Hyoyeon and she let go of him.

 

But he knows that Hyoyeon was not quite comfortable when Yuri is there,maybe because she intimidated to her.He just silently prayed that Yuri already accept all the happenings now.

 

Then his phone rings,he smiled when he saw the name in the screen—MySweetAngel<3.

He accept it.

 

“Hi!”,he heard the cute voice of Hyoyeon in the second line.

“Hi there!”,he greets.But He heard something weird,there’s a rattling noise that looks Hyo is in the kitchen and frying something,”Hey!Watcha doin?”,he asks.

Hyo laughs,”I’m frying this cute boy here a chicken..”

“tiiikkeenn~!”,he heard the voice of a young boy.

When he heard that he abrouptly sit up straight,”Who’s that?Is that Yobin,isn’t he?”,he asks happily.

“Yes,he is!he’s now more hard-headed and super trolled ..he always wants to eat chicken!?”,she says and laughs.

Donghae laughs too.

“MamaHyo~!”,he heard Yobin’s voice again.

“Okay~Okay!Here’s your chicken~”,Hyo said in a soft voice,maybe she left her phone to the table andshe’s serving Yobin’s chicken.

Donghae smiled.How he misses this two.

He remember the day the two first day at his condo.

 

    Donghae wake up when he heard something noisy.He sits up at his bed and glances at his alarm clock,it’s already 3:30 in the afternoon.He wants to sleep because of last night shooting of one he’s tv guesting at one late night show,and he slept for more than 4hours.His head ached,he wanted to sleep badly but because of his visitors,he can’t

 

“Yobin!”,he heard Hyo shouts.

 

He decided to go outside and looks what’s going on.But to his surprised,he saw how’s the kitchen looks like.

The flour was all over the place especially on the table,the spoons,chopsticks are on the floor,the fruits on the table but the apples and oranges are on the floor  and he even saw Hyoyeon and Yobin running towards him.

He saw Hyo’s eyes widened,and she went her eye all over the place and turned at him again with a sorry look.

He angrily  walks towards to her but—

“No!Don—“

He heard her shouts because there’s an oil on the floor where his walking at and he accidentally slipped then.

“Oh~Ouch!My !”,he shouts.

Hyoyeon quickly go to him.

“Are you okay?”,she asks stupidly.

“Ofcourse Im not!”,he said angrily,It hurts so bad..

“Oh~sorry!Yobin palyed to me again..and I can’t stop him.”,she said.

“But you should stop him because I’m sleeping at my bedroom..I am really tired!”,he scolds.

Hyoyeon quickly stand him.

“Ahh..Ouch!”,Donghae said as they walking to sofa.

She left him there and gets the ice bag on the ref.

“Here~you should relax there..”,Hyo shyly said and she put the ice bag on his ,”Again,I’m sorry~”

“I want to sleep okay?So,can you please make him stop fooling around?”,Donghae said.

When Hyo turned she laughs when she saw Yobin running back in forth in the living and his two feet have a flour ,so it’d marked on the floor.

“That’s not funny..”,Donghae said.

She looks to him,”It is!Because this young boy is having fun with his own world…lok how cute he was..”,sh teasingly said.

He rolled his eyes,that makes Hyo laugh out loud.

 

“Yah!Lee Donghae~Still there?”,he heard Hyo’s voice that makes him back to present.

“Yeah..Where are we?”,he asks.

“I said sorry if I took so long Yobin wants all chicken served to him..?”,she said.

Donghae smiled,”Because that young boy is having fun with his own world…look how cute he was..”,he copied Hyo to what she’ve said before.

Hyo laughs,”That’s mine..Lee Donghae don’t you have an originality??That’s poor thing..”

He laughs again,”At least,I remember that..”,he said.“

“Okay~Oh!By the way..I called you because I want to congratulate you to your 3rd albumj it's sounds so nice~!",Hyo congrats him.

He smiled,"Thanks..It's for you honey~"

"I know!",she said.

"I missed the both of you so much~",he said.

"Ahh~even me .. wait I gonna give to Yobin my phjone..",Hyo said then he heard that Hyo talking Yobin..

"It's DadaHae come~",Hyo said,"..I miss you--said it!",she commanded in a nice way.

"Dada~!",Yobin's cute voice,"Misshh yu~",

He smiled,"Miss you too little boy~",

"So..I gonna hang up for now..because Yobin messing up here again..",she said.

"Okay~Love you honey~",he said.

"Love you too ~Bye!",she said.

And they hang up.

Donghae smiled and try to sleep more again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,Watcha think on this chapter??:D

Aww..the END is getting nearer.. 2-3 chapters to go :'(

 

Comments and Subscribers are..

Pretty much..

FREE! :D

 

Thanks again :*

If you do have an Tumblr?

here's mine..I'll follow you back..

Just message me here then :D

http://ilovehyo32.tumblr.com/