Hyoyeon is being hardheaded..:))

Baby with Love!:)

|Unit Starr Condominium|

  Hyoyeon and Yobin are waiting at Donghae on the front of his condo.They were waiting there about 2 and a half hours but it seems that he will not appear on her front.

"Yobin,If your father is not Lee Donghae,why your mother will written his adress on a paper?",she asks Yobin as if he will answer back to her.

She sighed,I know that this will be hard,she said.

Hyoyeon looks on her wristwatch,it's already 7:39.She decided that she will wait Donghae again on halfhour.

She suddenly fall asleep waiting to Donghae.

.........................................................................................................

|Donghae's POV|

  Donghae is walking when he noticed that girl who kept insisting him is now quietly sleeping on the side of his condo with the baby on her arms is sleeping too.He didn'tcontrol himself when he kneel down to stare her beautiful face,he smiled when the girl smiled but her hand move maybe she notice of his presence,he abruptly run go to other corridor to hide.

  He saw her writing on a piece of paper and she left it on his door then they walks towards elevator.

Donghae abruptly go to his door and open it,he saw the paper thing ..

     Yah!Lee Donghae!I don't care if you were the no.1 Korea's Superstar..

      Sorry,I will become a hardheaded just to bring Yobin back to you!

                                                                                     Kim Hyoyeon.

She the first girl who said "Yah!" to me,he shook his head,but her name is Kim Hyoyeon,it's quiet suits her,he said to himself.

Then he go straight to his room to change clothes because he will back to practice for his performance tomorrow.

.........................................................................................................

|Hyoyeon's room|

  "Really?Yah!Kim Hyoyeon don't make an issue to my Donghae!,"Sooyoung scolded to her on the other line.

"Excuse me.Ofcourse I'm not!But I don't know if this is true or not."she said.

"Ofcourse that's not true!?Hello?How come Donghae will have baby..he doesn't have any girlfriends now."Sooyoung said.

"Okay!But don't said this to other girls,huh?I know your big mouth Choi Sooyoung."Hyoyeon said.

Sooyoung laughs,"I know!That's my Lee Donghae,okay?I will not ruin his reputation because of that nonsense topic!Oh'I gotta go now Lee Donghae's cf is now airing!Bye!",Sooyoung said then she abruptly hang it up.

Hyoyeon shook her head,Why the girls are going crazy when it's come to that rude!?,she said to herself.

She throw her cellphone on her bed and go to her comfort room to take a half bath.

.........................................................................................................

|Donghae's condo|

  Donghae saw 3 notes on his floor and it all sent by one person!Ofcourse,it's Hyoyeon.He's already come back to his condo because of his world promotion tour of his album.He shook his head because all these days she kept going in here without noticing that he's not there.

She really not a fan of mine because she's not updated at all,Donghae said to himself.

He's now on his terrace and deciding what will be the best for both of them.Donghae is now starting to feel symphatized to Hyo because she really like to help Yobin.

Donghae grabs his cellphone and he called Siwon.

After a minute Siwon answered it.

"Are you in the Korea now?",Siwon asks.

"Yeah!I just came an half hour ago."he said.

"Why on earth that Lee Donghae called me?Or your just saying you miss me?",Siwon said jokingly.

"Oh!Cut that crap,man!I just want you to find this woman,her name is Kim Hyoyeon."Donghae said.

"A woman of yours?",Siwon said.

"Just get her address and her contact numbers but don't tell to her who am i,Okay?"Donghae ordered.

"Gotcha!But can you tell me why you were finding her?",Siwon asks again.

"I'll tell you soon.But for now just do it.Can you give me the result  atleast before this week ends?",he ask.

"Ofcourse!I'm not a cheap ageant Lee Donghae!I gotta go now I'm busy."Siwon hang up.

Donghae go to his room to take a rest for now because tomorrow it will be a tire day again.

.........................................................................................................

Thanks to all your comments..

I really do appreciated it!:)

Feel free to comment,okay?:D

Btw...

What do you think Donghae's on his mind?

Find that out on the next chapter..:D

[Sorry for any mistakes]