Lee Donghae Wants To Marry Hyoyeon ?? :D

Baby with Love!:)

 

       Again,Hyo lied to her mother about Yobin,like she’d said before that Yobin’s parents are now out-of-the-country of their business.Luckily,she successfully convinced her mother.

She’s now on her room and done giving Yobin his food and he’s now peacefully sleeping.

 

She’s giving a pity on him because at his early age,his mother was sick at mental hospital and his father abandoned them.

 

Hyo sighed,”We promise to you that you will see your mother recover and you will be together”,she said and she kiss his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[Donghae’s POV]

  

     Donghae is now on his one of photoshoots.He decided to go just to stop all the the rumours has been spreading.

 

“Okay!15 minutes break!”,the PD said.

 

DOnghae walks and grabbed his bottled water and drinks then he sat down on his char there.

His make-up artist retouch his make-up.

 

Manager Ham clears his throat  behind him,the make-up artist quickly walks away while Donghae still siiting there.

 

“I’ve worked about your 3rd coming album..and maybe next month you will work on your comeback..”,he said.

 

“Thannks then”,he said.

 

And Manager Ham give him some papers.

 

“What is this?”,he wondering reading it.

 

 

“You are one of the guest tonight at MBC:Star Golden Bell,that’s all the questions that they will ask to you and all the answers are there,just memorize it.So,work hard for now..”,Manager Ham said and patted his shoulder softly then walks away.

 

”Q:Do you want to get married?In what years from now?A:My priority for now is my career.I don’t want to be marry so early,so maybe 10-15 years from now”,Donghae reads one of the questions on the script then laughs softlt,”What’s this?Is this kind of joke?”,he asked.

 

Then somethings bright idea came to his mind then a wide smile line on his lips.

 

“Donghae!Ready?”,the PD asked.

 

“Yeah!”,he answered back and stand up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[Sweetly Heaven Coffee Shop]

 

     Hyoyeon visited Sooyoung  at the coffee shop she’s working at,and she;s with Yobin.

 

“Hi!”,Sooyoung greets them,”Oh!Yobin,cute~hi!”,she waves at him.

 

Yobin chuckles.

 

“So,what brought you here?”,Sooyoung asks.

 

“I just came to see you.`You don’t want?”,she asked back.

 

Sooyoung laughed,”nah..It’s not like that..”,she said.

 

“And I gave Yobin a walks..”,Hyo said.

 

Soo smiled,”So,any order?”

 

“Like before,cappuccino..and for Yobin,a carrot cake..”,she said.

 

“Coming right up”,Sooyoung said and works their orders.

 

The 3 student girls entered the coffee shop.

 

“I want to go home now and watch tv..”,the girl ponytailed said.

 

“Why?”,the one who short when they sitted.

“Girls!My God!Lee Donghae oppa is on tv,he’s guest in SGB tonight..”,she said.

 

“Really?”,the two amazingly asks.

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looks to each other.

 

“Girls!I can open this!”,Sooyoung pointed the tv and smiled.

 

“Thanks unnie!”,the three chorused.

 

“And give us 3 mochas and 3 strawberry short cakes”,the other girl said.

 

“Okay..”,Sooyoung on the tv and do their orders.When she done,she sat in front of Hyoyeon.

 

“Look who’s here,one of our guest tonight”,the MC boy said.

 

The girl audiences shrieking loudly.

 

“And our audiences are all excited as if there’s no for tomorrow”,the MC girl said and they laughed.

 

“I will now introduced—“

 

The audiences shrieks again but this time it’s more louder.

 

“The MC boy shooking his head while laughing,”The Korean Superstar…Lee Donghae!”.

 

Then the camera turns to Donghae whose now so handsome smiling brightly in front of the camera while waving,the 3 girls shrieked on their back like the audiences on the tv.

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung laughed.

 

“Hi Everyone!”,Donghae smiled and waves.

 

“Your truly handsome..”,the MC girl said.”Right?”,as she the audiences.

 

“True!!”,the audiences answered back.

 

Donghae chuckles”,Thank..you are pretty too”,he said.

 

The MC girl jumps over her joy.They all laughed again.

 

“Don’t be so transparent”,the MC boy said.

 

The Mc girl glared at him jokingly and turned to Donghae with a sweet smile,”thanks!”,They all laughed again.

 

“We’ve heard that you’re working your 3rd album?”,the MC boy asks.

 

“Ah..Yeah!I’m working on it!And I hope you all lokking forward to it!”,Donghae happily answered.

 

“We will oppa!”,The audience shouted.

 

Donghae laughs,”Thanks”.

 

“Can you dedicate this album of yours to someone?”,the MC girl asks.

 

Donghae happily nods.

 

The audience shrieks again even the 3 girls behind of them.

 

Sooyoung patted Hyo’s hand,when Hyo turned to her,Sooyoung have a malicious looks on her.

 

“I’m envious!”,the short girl shouts.

 

“Really?”Waa!This will become a biggest hit!”the MC girl said amazingly.

 

They all laughed.

 

“Are you dating?”,the MC girls again.

 

“Yes,I am!”,he proudly revealed.

 

“Wow!”,the MC boy said,”can you give her a message?”,he asks.

 

Donghae clears his throat and turned to camera,”Hi my Princess~..”

 

All the audience shrieks even the MC girl patted the MC boy sitting beside her.

 

“I hope you’re watching.I just want to say that I really love you no matter what they’ve said about us.I know that you were on hardly position.I will on your side..always.Take care~”,he sincerely said.

 

“Your short message is so sweet~I wish I was that girl~”,the MC girl daydreaming

 

“In your dreams!”,the MC boy said jokingly.

 

They all laughed,she gave another glared to him.

 

“Last question,Can you say to us tonight that you will see yourself married to her and have a family?In what years from now?”,the MC boy asks.

 

“Yeah..she’s my dream girl~..”

 

The audience reaction was like this..O.O.

“..We all know that we cannot stay longer in this business of us,anytime we will fall.So,I really want to have a big,happy,wealthy and healthy family with her..”,Donghae said seriously.

 

The audience give him around of applause and even the two Mcs.

 

“I hope the two of you a happiness”,the MC girl said.

 

“Me too!”,the MC boy agreed.”Thanks to all your answers on my questions..”,Donghae nods.the MC turned at the camera,”And they’ve guest tonight too..Please welcome Beast!”,

 

“That girl was so lucky!’,the girl ponytailed said.

 

“Iagree!I will not hate her,just Donghae oppa more love”,the girl short agreed.

 

“I hope their both happiness too!”,the girl curly hair.

 

“Thanks”,they said and went outside.

 

“Yah!”,Sooyoung yells that makes Hyo startled.
 
 
“What!?”,she asks.
 
“I know that the girl his talking about is you..So,can you tell to me what happened in these past weeks..”,Sooyoung asks.
 
Hyoyeon told to her what happened in these past weeks and even when they went at Incheon and about Song Mingyu’s case.
 
“I pity you..”,Sooyoung said and hugged Yobin then turned to her,”But admit to yourself that you were so lucky!Imagine,the Korean Superstar is inlove to you..Unbelievable!”,she said amazingly.
 
“Even me,but I gave to him my whole trust..”,
 
“Just call me thenif he hurts you and I will give him an uppercut!”,Sooyoung jokingly said.
 
Hyo smiled,”I know that you will always on my side..”,she said.
 
“Don’t be so dramatic!”,Soo said and hugged her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
[Yuri’s POV]
 
    Yuri is now infront of tv,she’s watching Donghae in SGB.
 
“Are you dating?”,the MC girls again.
 
“Yes,I am!”,he proudly revealed.
 
Yuri wants to throw the vase on her side to her tv but she control herself when she heard that words came from him.
 
“Wow!”,the MC boy said,”can you give her a message?”,he asks.
 
Donghae clears his throat and turned to camera,”Hi my Princess~..”
 
All the audience shrieks even the MC girl patted the MC boy sitting beside her.
 
“I hope you’re watching.I just want to say that I really love you no matter what they’ve said about us.I know that you were on hardly position.I will on your side..always.Take care~”,he sincerely said.
 
“Your short message is so sweet~I wish I was that girl~”,the MC girl daydreaming
 
“In your dreams!”,the MC boy said jokingly.
 
They all laughed,she gave another glared to him.
 
“Last question,Can you say to us tonight that you will see yourself married to her and have a family?In what years from now?”,the MC boy asks.
 
“Yeah..she’s my dream girl~..”
 
The audience reaction was like this..O.O.
“..We all know that we cannot stay longer in this business of us,anytime we will fall.So,I really want to have a big,happy,wealthy and healthy family with her..”,Donghae said seriously.
 
The audience give him around of applause and even the two Mcs.
 
“I hope the two of you a happine---“
 
She turned off the tv and took the long brown envelope under her mini table.
 
And she took off a picture of simple beautiful face of a girl.
 
Yuri drinks her red wine..
 
“So,you were the luckiest girl in the world because you hook my Donghae’s heart??”,she asked as if that the girl she’s talking is now in right front of her.
 
“Kim Hyoyeon..”,she shook her head,”You are truly lucky girl.I’m sure the both of you are so happy…”,then drinks again her red wine.
 
Yuri stand up and she place the picture on her dart board.She gets the pins and she take on position.
 
She smiled drunkly,”You are so happy right now…I will give that to you,free.When the days past..you will see yourself..”,then you will see on her eyes the anger and hatred,”living so miserable!”,then throws the pin and the picture of Hyo hits at  her left cheeks.
 
“And you were living like hell!”,and she throws again the another pin and she hits it at her eyes.
 
And she laughs devishly.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again,Sorry if I made Yuri bad girl in here :">
I know that she's not like that :D Peace :)
 
Comments and Subscribers are..
Pretty much FREE!:))