Korean Superstar Lee Donghae's Mini Showcase for His Beloved Kim Hyoyeon..:D

Baby with Love!:)

 

“I’m Choi Sooyoung..Kim Hyoyeon’s friend!”,she said to him.

Donghae quickly stand up and nervous at the same time when he heard Hyo’s name.

“You can leave us now..”,Donghae said to the lady.

The lady walks away and closed the door.

“What brought you here?You’re here to have fight with me because Hyo told to you everything..”,Donghae started.

Sooyoung frowned,”I don’t know what you’re talking about..”,she said.

Donghae and Siwon give glanced to each other.

“I should ask you that?What’s exactly happened to the both of you earlier?!”,Sooyoung asks,she continued because Donghae don’t want to say anything to her,”..Fine!You don’t want to tell me..But Damn it Donghae!Why you didn’t show up your in the hospital??”,she angrily asks.

Donghae more nervous when he heard it,”What do you mean by that?Something happe—“

 

“What!?”,Sooyoung interrupts,”You don’t know ??But I thought Hyo was went on you before that bull accident happens..”,she said.

“Hyoyeon got an accident!?”,Donghae asks and he straight his stand when he heard that.

Even Siwon whose listening to them,shocked to what he’ve heard.

“Siwon,follow us..”,he commanded.

“Let’s go!”,he said when he done putting his disguise.

Sooyoung and Siwon followed him.

“Yah!Lee Donghae!Our pictorial is not yet done!”,the PD shouts.

But Donghae doesn’t mind that,his mind is on Hyoyeon condition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

     Hyoyeon open her eyes slightly,she only saw a fluorescent lamp and the clear white ceilings.She closed her eyes again,and after a second she open it.She turned to her right.she saw her mom peacefully sleeping on her side,when she was about to get near her hand to her mom’s hair,she saw the suero that connected to her vein.And she even saw that she wears a hospital gown.And that means,she was on the hospital.

Suddenly her head gets hurts.she felt that she have a bandage to her head.Then,she remember what happened earlier.

 

When Hyoyeon holds the doorknob,something was pushing her to open that.Then,she open it slowly.She first saw the two pairs of feet,Hyo doesn’t know what she’s feeling right now!That pair of feet,on Donghae’s left side of was a girl!

Then,she decided to opened the door widely.Hyoyeon saw Donghae and Yuri on the same bed!And they even both under the blanket! Their position was hugging each other!Hyo felt that she can’t breathe.Then,she remember her dreams,but it’s different!

 

She running going out in his condo.Her dreams became true but in different way.she can’t help it but to cry.And when, the elevator stops.She ran again and she doesn’t noticed the car on her right side and she crossed the street while running but she got hitted by the car.

Hyoyeon heard the people shrieking when they saw what happened to her.Then the next thing she saw was full of darkness.

 

“My angel~are you okay?”,her mom asks that makes her back to present.

Hyoyeon smiled.

Mrs.Kim hugged her daughter,”Thanks God!You save my daughter..”,she said.”..You want something to eat?Apples??”

“Can you give me one?”,she asks sweetly.

“Ofcourse..my darling~”,Mrs.Kim said to her and prepare her some apples,”..Hmm..I don’t know Donghae’s number,so he didn’t know that you were here..”,her mom said.

Hyo turned her looked at the window,she bitterly smiled.

He didn’t even follow me then..,she said bitterly then her tears gain.She just closed her eyes so it won’t fall.

“Hyoyeon..If you don’t want to talk about what happened between you and Donghae.I’ll respect that,”Mrs.Kim said.

“Thanks mom..”,she said.

“By the way,Sooyoung knew that you are here,she just went to the coffee shop.”,Mrs.Kim said to her.

Then,they both turned to door when Sooyoung enter on it.

“Sooyoung!”,she happily called her.

“I’m happy that you still know me..”,Sooyoung jokingly said,Hyo smiled,”..And I’m with..him”,as she said that, Donghae enters the room.

Hyoyeon looked away as she saw Donghae infront of her.

“We will go outside..”,Mrs.Kim said.

Donghae bows to Mrs.Kim,so does Mrs.Kim,together with Sooyoung they went outside to give them privacy.

 

Donghae took off his baseballcap and shades.

“Hyoyeon..”,he said.

But Hyoyeon doesn’t even look at him,she just stayed looking at the window.

“Hyo..Please.Let me explain..”,Donghae said as he walks towards her front.

Hyoyeon smirked as she looked to him,”Explain?How will you clean yourself in front of me to what I’ve seen earlier?”,she mockingly asks,hiding the pain on her voice.

“God knows how much I love—“

“Don’t involve God here!?”,she shouts angrily.

That’s the first time Donghae saw Hyoyeon angry because he always saw her smiling,laughing like an angel.

,”..I gave my whole trust to you..because of what you’ve said in the Amusement Park!Don’t you know that I’m scared what will happen to us!?But I’m stupid to inlove with you..”,she said as she controls her tears won’t fall because of she want to see Donghae how brave Kim Hyoyeon is.

“Yuri..Yuri planned it all.All that you’ve seen earlie—“

“I don’t want to hear anything from you.Please,I don’t want to listen all your lies again!”,she said angrily,”..You can go out now!I’m tired~!”.

“Hyoyeon..please..”,Donghae begs.

Hyoyeon saw the pain on his eyes but she don’t want to fool herself again.

“I’m begging you..I’m tired..”,she said and turned to window again because her tears might fall any minute.

Donghae nods sadly,”Okay..I’ll give you time to recover..But I will do all just you listen to me..Again,I love you honey~”,when he said that he decided to walks out.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath because of the tears that falls on her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Hospital hallway|

 

    Sooyoung,Siwon and Mrs.Kim waiting for them outside.Then,they saw Donghae go out in the room.They quickly stand up.

They all knew what happened,they didn’t reconcile what their issue based on Donghae sad face.

Siwon patted his arms.

“I’ll talk to her..”,Sooyoung said.

They all nods to her and she went inside.

Donghae pelting sat in the bench there.

Mrs.Kim sit beside him,”I don’t know what happened but I guessed you really love my daughter..”,she said.

Donghae smiled to her.

“I don’t know what will I say to you ..But I know God will do anything to the both of you so you two can fix this because you love each other that much..”,Mrs.Kim said to him.

“Thanks..”,he said.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

|Hyo’s Room|

     Hyoyeon quickly wiped her tears when she saw Sooyoung went inside of her room.

Sooyoung noticed it,then she walks beside of her.

“Hyoyeon..I’m your bestfriend..”,As Sooyoung started.

Hyoyeon smiled.

“..I’m here to listen what happened earlier..but if you don’t want—“

“I saw him together with Yuri on the same bed..”,Hyoyeon started.

Sooyoung quickly looked to her,and she saw Hyo’s tears falling on her cheeks.She knows how hurts so much to her bestfriend.

Then,Hyo told to her what she’ve seen earlier.

“..And that’s why..I got a car accident..”,she said while crying.

Sooyoung doesn’t know what to feel but she’s knew her feeling is only anger for her bestfriend.

 

“Let me talk to that jerk!”,Sooyoung said but Hyo abruptly get her hand.

“No..please!”,Hyo said while shaking her head,she knows what will happen.

“But I will—“

“Please..”,she begs.

Sooyoung sighed,”Fine!Just for you..”,she said.

“thanks”,Hyo said and hugs Sooyoung.

Then,someone knocks on the door.

Hyo wiped her tears,when,her mom went inside.

Mrs.Kim worriedly looked to her,”Donghae and Siwon are not now longer there..I will respect your decision if you won’t tell me anything..”,her mom asks.

Hyo smiled then she remember Yobin,”Mom?Where’s Yobin?”,she asks.

“I left him to your Auntie Soojin earlier..”,her mom said.

She smiled again because she feel blessed that she have her mom and Sooyoung there for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Donghae’s POV|

     Donghae is now riding his car going to Yuri’s house.He wants to see Yuri now,because of what happened earlier.He blamed her what happened to Hyoyeon.HE wants to have argue with her,and he wants her to face the fact that he loves Hyoyeon no matter what happen to him or what she’ll done get ruin in their relationship.

His phone rings,he accepted it.

“Lee Donghae..Where the hell are you?And why did you left your photoshoot?”,he heard Manager Ham’s voice.

“I’m going to see Kwon Yuri right now!”,he angrily said.

“What?Somethings wrong came up?”,Manager Ham asks.

“She did wrong..To what she’d done earlier Hyoyeon got a car accident!”,he said.

 

“What?!”,Manager Ham shocks,”Wait..I don’t get it..Why Yuri involved here?”.

“Manager Ham,as if you don’t know what she’s feeling to me..I’ll call you later to tell you what’s this bull story!”,when he said that he hang up.

He parks his car at the front of Yuri’s house.

He get off in his car and pressed the doorbell.

After a seconds,the maid opened it.

“What can I do fo—“

He didn’t let finish the maid to what she’s saying because he quickly go inside of the house.

“Wait!Sir!”,the maid said,”Ma’am Yuri will—“

“Kwon Yuri!Yuri!”,he shouts.

Then,yuri quickly go downstairs when he heard Donghae’s voice.

“Ma’am ..I will call the police—“

“No!You should go to your room even the others.Don’t go outside without my signal..”,she said to the maid.

The maid rush to go at the maid’s quarters area.

Donghae took off his baseball cap and shades.Then,he quickly holds Yuri shoulders tightly,he can’t help it because of the anger filled in his chest.

“Donghae..”,Yuri said scaredly.

“I told you earlier..your dead if Hyo got a car accident.And I found out that she does!”,he yells.

Yuri startled,this is not what she’s wishing for.Her tears gained.

“Don’t fool me again,Kwon Yuri even you cry here for a lifetime..I don’t care!”,Donghae shouts.

“Sorry..I didn’t mean to—“

Donghae turned his back to her,”Sorry?”,he mockingly said,”..Is your sorry will me and Hyo fix this insane happening??”,he asks.

Yuri shook her head while crying.

“See?It’s not!You’re sorry couldn’t help!”.

“I did that because I am madly inlove to you..”,she said.

 

“The hell I care!”,he shouts,”..I don’t care if you love me..I just want you to back my Hyoyeon to me!”,he angrily said.

“I don’t know what to do..”.she whispered.

“You don’t know??”,Donghae shouts,”..You should talk to her and prove to her that nothing happened to us!”,when Donghae said that,he walks outside.

Yuri pelting sat on the floor while crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Yuri’s POV|

     Yuri was on her disguised when she’s going to the hospital where Kim Hyoyeon confined at.When Donghae went to her yesterday,she thought of something.Maybe she should give up her love for him,she just now wants to live peacefully.And she have now a planned for her life.

That Hwang Jumin,actually not true.She heard that Jumin have now a family in States and living hapilly and peacefully there.

When she’s now infront of Hyo’s room,she took a deep breath before she knocks on the room.

 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

      Someone knocks in the door,her mom open it and she turn to her.

“You have a visitor..”,she said.

Then the unexpected visitor came and her mom go outside to give them some privacy.

Hyo surprised because Kwon Yuri is now on her front.

Yuri took off her shades,”Hyoyeon..”

Hyo smirked,”What the hell brought you here?”,she asked.

“I-I’m here..to clean Donghae’s side..”,she said.

“Did the two of you planned this?”,she asked,”..I don’t want to hear anything..”

 

“Please..I’m begging…”

Hyo just quiet and she turned to the window.

Yuri took a deep breath when Hyo didn’t answer,”Donghae don’t know that..”,she started,”..Hwang Jumin,he’s my ex-boyfriend..I am in love to him..so much.But when I don’t always give him some money..he started to change,to make the long story short,he always slapped me.Then,one day,Donghae saw him doing that to me.I started to fall in love to him..much more to Jumin..”,she paused,”..And,before I know Donghae have feelings to me..but I choose to follow my dreams..”,she smiled bitterly,”..and when I’m back..Donghae found another girl..she’s seen from you..:.

“Why you’re telling to me all of this..?”,Hyo asks.

“I don’t know..maybe what I’ve said earlier..That I want to clean Donghae side..And I’m selfish back then for Donghae..and now why would I take Donghae’s happiness again?I should give up my feelings for him now..and live peacefully..”,she said while the tears came out to her eyes.

When Hyo heard that,she quickly turned to her,”Yuri..”,she whispered.

Yuri smiled bitterly and wiped her tears then she walks beside of her and she patted her hands..”,You should forgive him..and even you can’t forgive me,it’s okay.You shouldn’t blame him..and don’t worry nothing happen between me and him.And please..don’t hurt him or else I will get him back to me..”,she said while smiling,”Or when he hurts you..call me then and I will kill him by my both hands..”.

Hyo smiled,”I will..”,she said.

“So..friends?”,Yuri asked while she handed her right hand.

“Friends..”,Hyo smiled and accepted her hand.

“Can I hug you?”,Yuri asks.

“Sure..”.

And they hugged,Yuri and Hyoyeon make a good more conversation.Yuri feels relieved when she fixed what she’ve done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Sooyoung’s POV|

    Sooyoung is busy cleaning the coffee maker when someone knocks on the table.Then,when she turned she was surprised when she saw Donghae,wearing a baseball cap and thick jacket.

“What the hell are you doing here?”,she asks.Luckily,it’s afternoon,they were now don’t have any customers or else this will become a big issue.

“I want to talk to you..”,Donghae said.

When she remember what Donghae have done to Hyo,she abruptly turned back to what she’s doing.

“Please..You should help me to this..To make Hyo come back to me..”,Donghae begging.

When Sooyoung looked to him,she felt pity for him because Donghae looks so depressed,tired and he even looks loose weight.

Sooyoung took a deep breath and she walks towards of the one table in the corner.

Donghae followed her.

“So..What is it?”,she asks,”..I will help you because I want to see my bestfriend’s happiness again and I know it’s you..”.

Donghae nods and he discussed what he’s planned for this night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Hyoyeon’s POV|

 

      Hyoyeon don’t know why so many people on the groundfloor.She curiously walks on the window and she saw what’s happening in the side garden of the hospital.

She saw that there’s a stage,with a big screen and even some lightnings.A bunch of people surrounding the place.

Maybe,there’s a mini showcase..,she thought as she going back to her bed.

Then,Sooyoung went inside of her room with a big smile.

 

Hyoyeon stand straight when she saw how her bestfriend happy,”What’s that smiled for?”,she asks.

“Oh!Well..Your doctor said that you can come home tomorrow..”,she announced.

“Really?”,Hyo asks.

Sooyoung happily nods,”Hmm,but by the way.Come with me on the garden.:,she asks.

“I don’t want to..”,she said as she sits on her bed.

“Okay!Fine then..But you will missed that event so badly!And you even get regret it for a lifetime!”,Sooyoung said then she go outside.

Hyoyeon get more curious when she heard that.

Then,she decided to go at the garden because of her curiosity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Garden|

 

    Hyoyeon is now in the garden,then the big screen have this tagline.

Kim Hyoyeon,Please..Listen To Me..

What is this?,she thought.

Then,she heard the voice of Donghae singing his latest album.It’s You.

The fan girls shrieks like there’s no for tomorrow.

“Lee Donghae..”,she whispered.

Then,Donghae sings while looking to her,directly to her eyes.

Her tears gained,when he saw the looks of Donghae,he looks so depressed,tired and looks like he loose weight.But still the handsomeness and his masculine figure still there.

Hyoyeon became speechless,she don’t know what to say.

And her tears fall down and she quickly wiped it.

This guy is really..,she thought.

 

Then,the song done.

“Oppa!Oppa!”,the girls screaming on her front.

“Thanks for all of you being here with me tonight..I know that this mini showcase is rush and my manager didn’t know about this,but he’s now on the backstage supporting me with my friends..”,he started,”..Hmm,this showcase is for the girl I really love..”

“Omo!Omo!She’s here?”,the girl on her side asks.

“..If all of you wondering..Yes,she’s now one of the audiences now..”

The girl shrieks again.

“..I want to take this opportunity to what happenings to us and say sorry to her…Honey~I know you’re there..Even though you don’t want me to forgive.i just want you to heard and this thousand of people how much this stupid guy on stage loves you.And I want to take this opportunity to asks you…”,Donghae said sincerely.

And the tune played..Marry You.

“Lee Donghae..”,Hyoyeon whispered again.

Her tears fall next to her cheeks again because the happiness filled her heart.

Yes,that guy on her front is really mad in love to her..,she can’t help but to smile.

Then,while Donghae singing the Marry You ,he go down on the stage and he’s walking towards to her while having a boquet of red roses.

She remember the first day that they’ve met each other.

“Kim Hyoyeon..a lot of this thousand of fans..”,Donghae started when get nearer to her and that herself back to present.

“Will you marry me?”,He asks as he kneeled down and handed to her the boquet.

And she saw a glimmering diamond ring that he’ve place on the upper red rose.

 

Hyoyeon looks to his eyes and he saw how sincere Donghae was.

Then,turned to all fans whose jealousy looking to them.

And she turned to him again..

“MySweetAngel~…”,Dpnghae whispered.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath and nods happily.

“Really?”,Donghae asks unbelievable.

“Yes!”,she answered again.

Because of the happiness Donghae carry Hyo.

“Yah!”,she said.

The people on their sides give them around of applause happily.

Donghae quickly give Hyo a kissed on her lips and he wears the diamond ring on her finger.

“I love you~”,Donghae said to him.

“I love you too!”,Hyo answered back.

Then,Donghae cupped her face as he kissed her.

“Yah!Lee Donghae,Kim Hyoyeon!”,they’ve heard Sooyoung voice.

And that makes them stops to what they’re doing and turned to the stage.

“You two are on the public place..so please..”,Sooyoung said.

They’ve both laughed then Donghae and Hyoyeon hugged each other.

“I missed you young lady~..”,he whispered and he give kissed Hyo to her hair.

I miss you so much too,my man ~,she thought happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subscriptions and Comments are..

Pretty much FREE ! 

XD

(I'm pretty much want to read all of it :">;Just leave it there,okay?:D)

[Sorry for any mistakes^^]