Donghae's Plan! x).

Baby with Love!:)

|Restaurant|

   Donghae is pissing off now because he wants to escape from Yuri.

He doesn't know that Yuri has come back in Korea.Yuri was a former singer and model in Korea before and she go to America to fulfill her dreams to become a Supermodel and does she it.

She's now known in whole Korea for reaching it and even in America.

Donghae is more pissed off when Manager Ham invited Yuri to have some lunch even the lunch time was over!

Ofcourse Yuri accepted it.

Donghae get his cellphone and he sent a text message to Hyo.

              Hyoyeon..I'm sorry ' could you wait..?

"Donghae..You seems not happy to see me."Yuri said in a sullen voice.

"H-huh?O-ofcourse not!I'm happy you back.."Donghae said.

"I know!",then Yuri giggles.

Then Donghae's cellphone ring.It's Hyoyeon's message!

                I couldn't.Maybe you're busy.Next time,make sure that you are really free.

"Yah!Lee Donghae!Didn't you heard me?",Yuri asks.

"Huh?Pardon me."he said.

"Never mind.it seems that you're really busy on your textmate.May I know who's that?",Yuri said.

Donghae saw Manager Ham sign.

"Sorry.You don't have to know who's it.I really have to go.I'm really sorry!",Donghae said then he stand up and dialled Hyo's number at the same time.

"Yah!Lee Donghae.Come back in here!",Manager shouted.

Then all the customers in that restaurant look at them.

"What the hell is that?",Yuri said annoyingly."Manager Ham where the hell he will going?",she asks.

"I don't know too."Manager Ham answered.

"Yah!",Yuri shouted then she gets her bag and coat.And she walks away annoyingly.

.........................................................................................................

|Coffee Shop|

  Hyoyeon went at Coffee Shop where Sooyoung is working at.Sooyoung asked her what they talk of Donghae,she just said that Donghae is not on his condo.

"Hell!But why he told you to go there,huh?",Sooyoung said irritated.

"He said that we will talk about Yobin but he's not there.Maybe his busy'but he texted me and he's appologizing.",Hyoyeon said.

"Ofcourse he will do that!",Sooyoung answered.

Hyoyeon's cellphone ring.She answered it.

"Why?",Hyoyeon asks.It's Lee Donghae!

"I really sorry am.",he said.

"It's okay.",she said.

'Lee Donghae?',Sooyoung mouthed.

Hyoyeon nods.

"Where are you?We can talk it to your house."Donghae insists.

"Huh?I'm not in there.",Hyoyeon said.

"Where are you?I'll pick you up then."he said.

Hyoyeon told where is the Coffe Shop at.

"I know that place.",he said.

"Good.I will get outside when your car is on front so people will not see you.",Hyoyeon told him.

"Yeah!I will press my car's horn,okay?",Donghae said.

"Yeah!Bye..",hyoyeon said.

"Bye..See you",Donghae said.

They hang up.

"What is that all about?",Sooyoung asks.

"Well,he asks me to go at my house and talk about Yobin's matter.",Hyoyeon said.

"Again?And he told to you he will pick you up in here?."Sooyoung guessed.

"Absolutely!",she said.

Then suddenly a silver audi sports car park at front of the Coffee Shop and it horn.

"Maybe that's him.Gotta go!Bye."Hyo said and get Yobin and his things then she kissed Sooyoun cheeks.

"i'm envious!",Sooyoung shouted.

Hyoyeon just laughs.

When she will get near at Donghae's car,she really heard her heart beats so fast.She took a deep breathe and she open the car.

"Hi!",Donghae greeted her and smiled at the same time.

"H-Hi!",she greeted awkwardly.

Then Donghae start the car.

Donghae presense makes her heart beats so fast now.

What the?I don't like this kind of feeling..,Hyoyeon said herself.

They both remain silent.

"Hmm.Can I ask you where and when you saw Yobin?",Donghae cracked the awkward feeling.

"hmm.2 weeks ago and I saw him together with his mom on the bus but suddenly when he crying out loud I thought she's like needing a help then I saw Yobin by all himself."Hyoyeon explained.

"So .. You mean she abandoned Yobin on the bus and you said to me before that you saw my addreses at his pocket.",Donghae said look at Hyo and he turn his way on the front.

"Yeah!",she said then Hyoyeon realizes that donghae did not ask her where her house at.And Hyoyeon wondered what's going on.

"Wait!Donghae tell me the truth.By any chance you were do an investigate or any thing like that to me?",Hyoyeon asks.

Donghae laughed,"I'm sorry about that.Maybe something like that."he said.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

Then Hyoyeon did not doubted when Donghae park his car on the front of their house.

Donghae abruptly go down and open the door.

"Thanks.",she said.Then Donghae gets Yobin's bag.

Hyoyeon open the gate and they entered at the house.

"You can sit there.And I will put Yobin at my room.Just wait.",she said.

Donghae sit too.

After a minute Hyoyeon go back with a tray both her hands.

She sit,"So what's the plan you want to talk about?",she asks.

"Are you leaving here by all yourself?",Donghae asks and he refuse to answer what she's asking.

"Nope.I'm with my mother.If you'd do an investigation to me ' I think you also know that too.",she said.

Donghae smiled to her,"Yeah!You're right.",he said."But where's your mother?",he asked again.

"She's on my grandfather's house.She's been there for almost 1 week."Hyo said."So now,can you answer my question?",she ask.

"Yeah!By that...I want to make an investigation again for Yobin's real parens.I told you before that I'm not his father."he said seriously.

"I see.",Hyo said."And you want Yobin go to you?",she ask.

"Nope.I'm busy,you know my business is.And actually i don't want my manager know about this,it make cause a big trouble for both of us."he said."What I want is you will become a baby sitter for Yobin and you will stay at my condo."Donghae said seriously.

Hyoyeon surprised to what she heard.

M-me and D-donghae on the same roof??,she asks herself surprisingly.

.........................................................................................................

Yeah!Donghae's plan!xD

I open for an hour and I just want to update 

and watch on YT for all Hyo's fancam!:)))

And yet I didn't finish my school paper works!x(

It's really for me >.<

Anyways..

Thanks for all your comments and subscriptions!:)

[Sorry for any mistakes]

*******

Btw...I have a poll! :)))