Yuri have a devilished plan at Hyoyeon..?

Baby with Love!:)

|Filming of "Beautiful Mess" music video|

   |Donghae's POV|

     Donghae is now on his dressing room because he's waiting for Yuri's filming of her part.He is busy reading the comments of his fans and Yuri's fan too.

He was glad to all the good feedbacks that they given up to them.he smiled.

But He's just waiting for someone message..

"Aish!Just a simple goodluck,It can't be hard to type.",he said on his cellphone.

He take it back there and turn on his tablet again.

After a minute..

Donghae abruptly get his phone again,Why?You don't want to congratulate me?Huh?,he asks himself.

Then he annoyingly back his cellphone then it ring.

He abruptly get it.

      Congratulations!More power :).I hope this comeback for the both of you will be successful!

      Hwaiting~!:D

                                                                                                                 - Hyoyeon's message.

Donghae smiled so brightly when he read it.

      Thanks!:D.I hope so too but I have this feeling that this will be great!:)

                                                                                                                   - Donghae's message

       You are becoming a boastful one huh?,:))DON'T BE,Mr.Lee Donghae!

                                                                                                                    - Hyoyeon's message

Someone knocks at his door,"Mr.Lee You're the next in 5minutes.The director said that you should go there now.",the PD said.

        I'm just kidding!haha.I gotta go now..I'm the next one to filmed..:)

                                                                                                                     - Donghae's message

Then Donghae just place his cellphone on the table on his front and go outside of his dressing room.

.........................................................................................................

   |Yuri's POV|

Yuri is done filming her part in the music video.She saw Donghae..

"Goodluck donghae and congratulations!",she said sweetly.

"Yeah!Same to you",Donghae said and he smiled then he walked away.

"He's always like that..",she annoyingly said.

Then she started to walk going to her dressing room but she stops at Donghae's dressing room because she saw it slightly open.

She glance left and right just to make sure no one can see what she will do.

They all busy for the filming of the music video.

She go in there and she closed the door.

Yuri go to the mirror table .. she just saw his tablet and some make-up kit.

But when she turn he saw his cellphone.

She get it and it has a message.

She opened it..

GorgeousHyo??,she asked on herself because that was the recipient.

Okay!Goodluck and I will cook pasta and spare ribs soup for the celebration!:)

                                                               ( - Hyoyeon's message)

"Who's the hell this girl?",she asked.

"Aishh!Donghae is not dating anybody..!!!!",Yuri hardly said.

She get ballpen and a piece of paper then Yuri wrote her number.

I don't care who you are...But this thing is for sure I love Donghae and no one else can have him just ME~!!,she thought on her mind.

Then Yuri go out to Donghae's dressing room and go to her dressing room as if nothing happened.

........................................................................................................

Omo!Yuri~!!:(

Hmm..Sorry if I make Yuri bad in here..:(

Don't bash me for doing this ..

This is jus a fanfic..

I hope you understand..

 

Stay tuned guys...

Thanks again for all your support!^^

[Sorry for any mistakesxD]