Donghae tried to become a daddy for an hour..?:D

Baby with Love!:)

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|
   Oh!Maybe he's now busy,Hyo said to herself because after almost a half hour Donghae didn't text her back.She decided to teach Yobin again how to walk then she let him walked by himself.
"Yes!That's right Yobin~!",Hyoyeon cheered for him.
Yobin fall on the carpet,she go to Yobin,'You are fast learner baby.",she said smiling.
He laughs as if he really knows what she was talking about.
They really had fun when someone opened the door and Donghae appears on their side.
"Oh!You're here now.",Hyoyeon said."How's your recording stuff?",she asks.
"Yeah!",Donghae said then he sit beside of Yobin,"It's done tiring and tomorrow we will practice some dance steps for the main song.",he said insipid
"I see.Did you finished eat lunch?",she asked again.
Donghae smiled,"I'm done.",then he turned at Yobin,"Yobin,Your mama Hyo told--"
"Mama Hyo?",she asked amazingly.
He turned to her smiling,"Ofcourse!Why not?",he said.
Hyoyeon nods,But it's sounds great!
Donghae turned at Yobin again,"Your mama Hyo told me earlier that you can walked by yourself.Can I see what you've got?",he said as if Yobin can understand what he's saying.
Hyoyeon holds Yobin at his arms to give him a support to stand then she let him to walked by himself.Yobin is now has more distance walk than earlier then he fall on the floor again.He laughed again.
Even them both laughed.
Hyoyeon smiled when she saw Donghae fooling around at Yobin.
He will become a good father,she thought.
Then Hyo's cellphone ring.She saw her mom's name flashed on her cellphone screen.
"Ma?",Hyo said.
"Honey,I forgot to tell you last night that our bills are now in our house.Can you pay all the bills?I sent you a money on your account earlier.Can you do that favor for me?",her mom asked.
"No problem ma!",she said.
"Thanks darling,I hang up now,You take care then.",she said.
"Welcome,You too and even grandpa.Bye~",she said then they both hang up.
Hyoyeon go to their room to get her things and she go back at living room.
"Donghae,I'll be back!.Take care of Yobin.",she said then Hyo hurriedly go outside.
"Yah!Hyoyeon!',Donghae shouted.
........................................................................................................
|Donghae's POV|
   Donghae don't know what to do.It's almost an hour when Hyoyeon go outside and he doesn't know where she will go.
Yobin is crying.
He carried him and he swayed his arms but he won't stop.
Donghae brought him on their room.
He gave him candies,chocolates,biscuits,banana and apple but he just cry but this time is more loud.
He dialled Hyoyeons number but her phone seems off.
Where did you go?,he asks.
Yobin cried louder,"Sssh..Don't cry.Look at this..I'm handsome right?You can get this just stop crying.",he gave him his photocard but Yobin don't like it.
Donghae do some funny faces,jumping on the bed and he gave his cellphone to him.
But the result Yobin kept crying.
Hyoyeon~Where are you now?
Then someone pressed the door bell,he abruptly run towards the door and he saw Hyoyeon on the monitor.He open it.
"Is Yobin crying?",Hyoyeon asks him.
Donghae nods.
She give her bag at him and she hurriedly go to their room.
He followed her.
He saw Hyoyeon pulling out Yobin's diaper and she change it.
"You didn't check his diaper,right?",Hyoyeon asks.
Donghae shook his head,"I thought he's just hungry so I gave him a food.I didn't know that that his diaper was full and I even know that",he said.
"Yeah~There's a time that they were hungry but sometimes they have sick or their diapers are full.",she lessoned him.
"I mental noted it Ma'am!",he said.
Hyoyeon laughed.
Yobin smiled too.
He go to Yobin side,"I'm sorry Yobin",he appologized."You can smile now.Earlier'you really scared me and I don't know what will I do to you.Thanks to your mama Hyo,she back in here hurriedly.",he said smiling.
Yobin sounds,"Ah huh!",then chuckles.
They both surprised.
"He really doing this before?",he asks.
"Yeah!Even before when I insisting him to you.",she smiling.
"Okay!I will teach you how to talk some words.",Donghae said happily.
Then Hyoyeon smiled.
.........................................................................................................
Whaha.I really imagined this chapter by myself in here!xDD
I was laughing like a crazy girl!x))
My mom checked me out 2 times because I was laughing by myself!:))
I just said to her,"Don't worry I'm pretty fine!",and she just stared me blankly.
Anyways,thanks again especially to you AngelGhurl97!:D
Lalala~xD