Will..they meet?;)

Baby with Love!:)

|Donghae's condo|

   Donghae is now waiting to Siwon's report about of Kim Hyoyeon's address and contact numbers.This past 2 days she's not go to his condo.

Maybe she decided to stop insisting me,he said himself.
 
Then Donghae heard his doorbell ring,he stand up and open it.
 
It's Siwon.He go straight again at his living room.Oh well!He's always like that.
 
Donghae handed him a can beer.
 
"Thanks."Siwon said.
 
 
Donghae nods,"So,What's going on?",he asks.
 
Siwon handed him a folder,"Here you go.All the informations about Kim Hyoyeon was there."he said.
 
Donghae looks at it one by one.And he saw Hyoyeon's picture,he stared it.
 
"Yah!Lee Donghae,I know she's pretty unique but why do you want to get all her informations?Is she brought you a trouble?",Siwon asks.
 
Donghae laughs,"Ofcourse not,man!Do you remember the girl I gave a red rose on the open concert last week,don't you?",he asks.
 
Siwon thinks for a second,"Don't tell me that..she was that!?",he said.
 
Donghae nods,"Yes",he said at the same time.
 
"Oh man!Now I know why'd you gave Kim Hyoyeon a red rose,"Siwon said smiling and shook his head at the same time.
 
"But I'm really confused now because of what she said."Donghae said then he drink his can  beer.
 
Siwon's forehead turn crumpled,"Meaning?Is she claiming anything from you?",he asks wondering.
 
"Nope!It's not like that.I mean..she brought a baby in here and she kept insisting me this past 1 week that I am the father of the baby--"Donghae cut what will be the next of his saying when Siwon abruptly coughed and his eyes widened.
 
"Don't tell me--"Donghae throws at him a pillow that cut what will be he say.
 
Donghae glared at him.
 
"Fine..go on",Siwon said.
 
Donghae continued,"And it's also strange because she saw a paper on the baby's things and it has my complete home address and this unit of mine too."
 
"So,your telling me that baby is not really yours?",Siwon asks.
 
"Are you really my bestfriend or not?",Donghae asks,widening his eyes.
 
Siwon laughs,"Ofcourse!I'm your bestfriend!But ... there's 99.9` percent that she's telling the truth."Siwon said jokingly.
 
Donghae fake laughed,"I think you're not!"he back said.
 
"I am!"Siwon said."Anyway,What's your decision about that?",he asks.
 
"I will tell to her the truth..that I am not the father of the baby and we will search his true parents.Like her,I want to help the baby too."Donghae said seriously.
 
"Are you really sure that you want to help the baby?Or shall I ask..Do you really want to see Kim Hyoyeon?"Siwon said jokingly.
 
"Can't I answer 'both',can I?",Donghae said jokingly and laughed.
 
Siwon laughed too.
.........................................................................................................
|Hyoyeon's room|
  Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are watching movies,there past time.While Yobin is sleeping on her bed.
 
"So,auntie didn't suspect anything to what's going on?",Sooyoung asks.
 
Hyoyeon shook his head while chewing a chips.
 
"You know Hyo when I saw Yobin earlier..the first thought came to my mind is 'I think Hyoyeon is right'.Yobin is really cute..as if he's child of an artist."Sooyoung said.
 
"I told you so.There's a possibility too that Donghae is telling truth..that he's not the father of Yobin."Hyoyeon said.
 
"Yeah!",Sooyoung agreed
 
Hyoyeon sigh,"I will go there tomorrow again and if he refuse again I will stop."she said.
 
Then her cellphone rings.
 
Hyoyeon looks at her cellphone screen
.
Who's this?,she asks.
 
"Who's that?",Sooyoung asks.
 
Hyo turned,"I don't know.It's just a number."she said then Hyo pressed the 'answer button'.
 
"Hello?",Hyoyeon asks.
 
"Is this Kim Hyoyeon?",the man on the other line asks.
 
When she heard the familiar voice,her heart beat became fast.
 
"Y-yes.M-may I know who is this?"she asks stammerer.
 
"I'm Lee Donghae.Remember me?",the man said.
 
Her eyes widened.
 
L-Lee Donghae?How come he got my number?,she asks herself.
.........................................................................................................
HyoHae couple!xD.
Thanks for supporting this fic of mine :)
And thanks to all your comments..
I smiled after I read it all and wants to update more and more!:))
[Sorry for any mistakes]