HyoHae is on trouble ??

Baby with Love!:)

 

 Heyyya!:D
I update this chapter because I really miss updating..
And I know you all missing reading this fanfic of HyoHae :))
(Am I right?xD)
Enjoy reading HyoHae fanatics ! :D ♥
Thanks for waiting and I'm sorry again for waiting ^^
And to all new subscribers^^
Love you all ! xD
[Sorry for any mistakes:D]
................................................................................................
 
 
    [Morning]
 
   |Donghae's POV|
 
    Donghae woke up early today because he wants to give Hyoyeon a sorry to what he've done last night.He heated all the foods that she cooked.
Then he make a two cup of cappucino for them.
Donghae happily doing it.
I hope she will like this,he said to himself.
********************************************************
 
|Hyoyeon's POV|
 
     Hyo's alarm clock rang ,she open her both eyes and Hyo sit up on her bed then she realizes that she was now on her room.Hyoyeon thought of something,maybe Donghae brought her last night here.
Hmpf!I waited him for so long..tsk!,she said to herself.
Hyoyeon abruptly stand up to wash her face,when she's done,She walks to kitchen but when she was about to enter,she saw Donghae busy heating the food that she cooked last night.
Hyoyeon take that way,I love what you were doing,she thought then giggles when Donghae hold the caserole without a potholder,he abruptly down it again.
But maybe he heard her giggled because Donghae turn to her way.
"I'm sorry",Hyoyeon apologized then she go to gas stove and get the pot holder but Donghae stopped her,she glance at him.
Donghae get the potholder on her hand,"You must sit down..",he said.
Hyo followed him and she sit down,"I know what you were doing..you want a reconciliation,right?",she asks.
Donghae laughed and he put the cappucino cup at Hyo's front,"You were pretty smart..",he said and winks.
"I know it ever since I born in this world..",she said jolly.
Donghae laughed again because of her sense of humour and he loved it.
Hyoyeon eat the kimchi stew that she made last night.
"Is it delicious.,isn't it?",he asked.
"Ofcourse!Because I cooked it last night",she said.
Donghae laughed again,"Wait!I heated it earlier so I cooked it now..",he said teasingly.
"Okay fine is that really what you think..",she said and Hyo eat again.
After a couple of silence..Donghae breaks it.
"I'm sorry about last night..",Donghae said.
Hyoyeon turn to her and smiled,"It's okay,I know you were busy and you will be busier in these coming days..",she said in understanding tone.
Donghae pressed her hand softly,"Thanks for understanding Hyo,I'll promise we will go at Incheon to bring Yobin back to his parents.",he said.
Hyoyeon nods then smiled.
.........................................................................................................
 
|Comeback Stage|
 
   The introduction of their comeback has been seen.The crowd are all screaming to give a support both for Donghae and Yuri.
The concept of the comeback stage is the White Angel was been inloved to Black angel...
The lights on stage open when Yuri starting to dance ,the fanchant is more and more loud then she start sing.
Then Donghae rap at her back and approached at her to dance.
The performance continue as they perform it so well.
 
And after almost 4 minutes,their performance is done by a stage fireworks as they stared at each otherAnd the crowd applaused as they response.
***************************************
 
[Donghae's POV]
 
  When the performance was done he abruptly go at backstage.And Yuri shocks to what he done.
When Donghae is about going at his dressing room,someone called him and he turned.
"Congrats oppa ..",he saw So Nyu Shi Dae,"It's great!",they commented.
Donghae smiled,"Thanks..",he said,"I gotta go now.Just performed confidently!".
"Yeah!Bye~",and SNSD go to their dressing room.
"Oppa~!"
Donghae pretending not hearing anything,he just walked as fast as he could.
Yuri walks fast then just to get near at him.She was now annoyed because of Donghae doing,many crews and staffs are now watching them.She saw Donghae go at his dressing room and he stops then,she stand beside him.
They saw their managers having a wine and cake.On their faces,they seems so happy and contented as what their performance done.
"You two performed so well.Many netizens gave a good feedback at internet sites to your performanced today!",Manager Ham said.
"Really~?",Yuri can't believed it."Yeah~This called for the celebrations~!!".
Then Yuri abruptly seizes Donghae arms,Donghae just glanced  at it and he take that way.
"You two are really great!",Yuri's manager said as she serving a wine at them,"Cheers~!"
"Cheers~!".
Donghae don't want to celebrate with them..he has a family at his condo waiting for him.
Family..? 
Yes,he consideed Hyoyeon and Yobin as his own family and he like that.Before,he's not like going at home because he felt so alone,he will go at his condo at midnight that he can't do anything,just sleep by all himself.But now,he's always excited to go home because he knows that Hyoyeon is waiting for him.
He's now seeking the oppurtunity to escape .. they were having fun but Manager Ham is sitting next to him.
 
After a almost 2 hours..
 
Manager Ham decided to go home,they were now on their van.His manager offered him a ride because he knows that Donghae can't drive by himself.
Donghae is now slightly asleep because he's now tired and maybe the red wine that he drink.
"Yah~Lee Donghae!I want to see your condo.",Manager Ham said.
Donghae abruptly opened his eyes when  he heard that,"W-why is all sudden?",he asks.
"I just thought that I never seen your condo when you moved there and it's almost a year when you moved there.",he said.
"I-I'm tired hyung and I want to rest when we get there.."
Then their van stop at the front of Unit Starr Condominium building.Donghae blocked thecar door when Manger Ham approches on it.
"Just tonight"
"I-i don't think that this is the right time--"
"Wait~When will be the right time?",Manager Ham cut what his saying,"Yah!Why I have this feeling that you don't want me to be there?".
"No..Ofcourse not. I --"
"Okay then don't be scared..",Manager Ham escaped and he's now walking approaching at the building.
!,Donghae abruptly get his cellphone and he sent a message to Hyoyeon while he's following his manager.
........................................................................................................
 
[Hyoyeons POV]
 
    Hyoyeon and Yobin is now on the living room,they were playing there.
"Mama..",Yobin said.
Hyoyeon smiled.
They have been watched the performanced of Donghae and Yuri at Music Bank earlier.
She's now praising the two because they were really seems so compatible.
Are you really praising them??,her one side of her mind said.
Okay fine!I felt somehow jealousy thinggy..she said to herself.
Then her phone rings,she saw a message sent by Donghae.
Hyo~ We are now on the building..Manager Ham wants to see my condo!
Hyoyeon's both eyes widened.
What am i gonna do?
.........................................................................................................
 
 
 
[Hmmm.Could somebody help me ?
If you were really great or you can edit a story poster just PM 
me please ! :( .I'm begging or if you have a friend that you could 
offer and that's great too ! I really need somebody to help me :(]