Song Mingyu is in the Mental Hospital..?

Baby with Love!:)

 Mina took a deep breath,"Sh-She was now confined in the..mental hospital..",she revealed while sobbing.

Both Donghae and Hyoyeon shocked to what they've heard.

"Wh-What do you mean?",Donghae asked confusingly.

"Mingyu was my bestfriend..I mether at KTV Bar.."

"KTV Bar?",he asked again.

Mina nods,"She's working there,she's a singer-dancer there,I met her there because one of my friends was been celebrating his birthday.We've became good friends since then,and one day we've decided that we live in the same roof ..I once offered her to resign her job and be hire at the mall where I'm working at but she refused,it because she was madly-inlove to her korean-american boyfriend,Yobin's father.And one day,when I was about to take a bath,I saw a pregnancy test at our trash can and I asked it ti her.Mingyu admitted that she was pregnant but when she told about it to her boyfriend,he just slapped her and he disappeared.."

Donghae hold his fist because of what he's hearing right now.Hyoyeon looked at him worriedly.

"..And that day,I began noticed that something was wrong to her,Mingyu always in a deep thoughts,she's always talking herself alone,she's always looking in a far,etc.And the most hatred part that I know mingyu didn't expect at all when her mother died.Since then her condition further worsen and I decided to confined her there",Mina explained while sobbing.

"Where's that mental hospital?",Donghae asks.

Mingyu gave to them where it is and they hurriedly go there.

..................................................................................................................

|Front Desk|

   "Hi sir~,May I help you?",the nurse asked while looking at him intently as if she's recognizing him.

"Yea~Is there any patient here named Song Mingyu?",Donghae asked.

"Just a second sir",the nurse quickly cheked it in the computer on her front ,"Yes we have~this way sir",

Donghae turned to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon just nods,"Go,I should give the two of you a privacy.",she said and she gave him an understanding smiled.

Donghae smiled halfted and nods then he followed the nurse.

I hope Mingyu recognize you..,Hyo silently prayed and they sat on the waiting chair there.

...................................................................................................................

|Song Mingyu's room|

    Donghae saw Mingyu there,she's wearing the mental hospital gown.She was sitting on her bed while looking far at the mirror and she was humming.She turned her look at Donghae's direction,maybe she noticed his presence.

"H-Hi~",Donghae greets and he started to tears up.

She's still staring at him like she's recognizing him.

He take off his shades and shawl,"Mingyu..what have you done in your life these past years,huh?You promised to me that you will fullfill your dreams?That you will become my personal desinger..and also my no.1 fan.",he said.

"Fishy..",Mingyu whispered.

Donghae walks to her front and kneeled down ,"I promised that I will hired the one of the professional doctor in here,so that,you will through this..And Fishy always here for you..",he said and he's happy because Mingyu actually listening to him.

And he talked some more to her.

...................................................................................................................

|Hyoyeon's POV|

    Hyoyeon staring at Yobin who's now peacefully sleeping at her lap.

"I hope your mom can through all this",she whispered and kissed Yobin's forehead.

She looks at her wristwatch,it's already 01:45,almost 1 hour since they went there.Hyoyeon feels sleepy,so she decided to closed her eyes but she didn't noticed that she fall asleep.

[After 30 minutes]

    Hyoyeon feels that she's floating in the air.

Why I have this feeling Donghae was carrying me?,she thought.

Then she slightly open her eyes,hyo saw Donghae smiling to her,she smiled back,then something sinked-in to her,Donghae is totally carrying her!

Hyoyeon both eyes widened and she blushed,"D-Donghae,bring me down..",she commanded because she have the feeling right now that many people was staring to them.

"What if..I don't want to..",he teasingly said.

"Lee Donghae!Yah!",she shouted and she pinched his ears.

"Fine!Aah!Fine",he said and he bring her down.

Then Hyoyeon saw many people staring to them,Hyoyeon abruptly ran going out of the mental hospitalwhile her face was covered by her hands.

Donghae just smiled.

...................................................................................................................

|Restaurant|

    "Hyo..I'm sorry",Donghae appologized.

Hyoyeon confusingly looked at him,"What for?",she asked.

"For this day..I know Yobin and you are really tired and we forgot to have lunch and--".

"It's okay.I'm okay!",Hyo interrupts,"Yobin is okay.So,don't feel sorry about this day and I guessed we helped Yobin and Mingyutoo..",she said then smiled.

Donghae smiled back and hold Hyo's hand,"Thank you for understanding.I really owe you..",he said.

"You can count on me.."

"I promise,tomorrow before we go back to Seoul,we will go to amusement park..",he said happily.

"But..how about you--"

"I can disguise..I survived this day.Why wouldn't tomorrow?",he said.

Hyo laughs and nods then they finished their foods.

..................................................................................................................

Anyeong ! Sorry if I'm not updating..

Actually I am working my school appllication in this coming school days >.<

I'm tired now ^^

So,this is my update xD

image

This chapter is for hyohaefan! :D

haha .I love you too mann ! :DDD

Thanks to all your support and keep waiting for my updates^^ :*

tumblr_m3o359bDVW1qzh5sno1_250.gif>>>Meet my new bias Oh Sehun ! :D