Donghae knew the mother of Yobin..?

Baby with Love!:)

|Practice Room|

   Yuri and Donghae,together with some back-ups are practicing there dance routines.Yuri was really enjoying it.

"Yah~!Kwon Yuri!",Miss Shi,there choreographer,she stop the music."You can't do this?",then she poplocked her chest.

"I can!",Yuri answered but she can't do that,honetsly.

"Really?",Miss Shi mockingly asks.

Yuri nods.

"Okay,You said so.Lee Donghae and the rest take a 3o minutes break!",she ordered."Kwon Yuri,come!",she said.

Yuri knows what will they do,Miss Shi will teach her how to do that poplocked thing on the next room.She stamped her feet and followed her.

Donghae just shook his head,he go to his things and drink some water then he wiped his sweat.

"I really think she can do that but maybe this is her first time to dance on it.",one boy back-up commented.

"Do you really think?",the other boy asks.

Then Donghae turn to them.

"Yah!",the back-up boy elbowed him.They stand up and bowed at him then go outside.

He sighed.

[After 30 minutes break]

Miss Shi and Yuri came back on the practice room.Miss Shi clapped her hands 3 times to caught their attention.

"This is our last practice for this day,"she announced.'And please,Yuri do this right,okay?",she said to Yuri.

"Position!",she shouted then she played the music on.

"1,2,3!Pak,pak,pak!1,2,3!Pak,Pak,pak!",Miss Shi shouted while her hands are clapped together."Donghae that's right!Yuri give more iness!",she commented.

After a 20 minuted practice,Miss Shi Turned it off.

"Goodjob!Everybody!",Miss Shi said.

They were happy and they clapped their hands.

"But Yuri I want to be honest with you,Sorry,but can you more learned how to poplocked on the chorus part?You can practice it by yourself.",Miss Shi said and she go to get her bottled water and her face towel.Then she go outside.

The back-up dancers go outside too.

Donghae get his things too but Yuri is still standing on the center.

"Don't worry.I know you can do it..",he said then go outside.

Yuri turned to her back and he saw Donghae walking outside of the room.

Don't worry.I know you can do it..,the voice of Donghae still echoing on her mind.

Yuri smiled.

.........................................................................................................

|Donghae's condo|

   Siwon and Hyoyeon are now on the living room while waiting for Donghae.

"Are you sure you texted him?",Hyoyeon asked to him.

"Yeah~I tried to give him some call but his phone seems off.!",Siwon said to him."I should say it to you and passed it him.",Siwon said.

"No,I want him to be here.",she said.

Then the door opened and Donghae appears on their front.

"Yah~!Why you took so long?",Siwon asks him.

"Donghae throwed him a pillow,"As if you don't know!",he said and Donghae sit beside Hyoyeon.

"What brought you here?",Donghae asks.

"He said that he now knew what Yobin's mother home address.",Hyoyeon announced to him.

"Really?",he asks.

"Ofcourse!",Siwon said."You know your detective bestfriend is fantastic by his work.",he said proudly and he gave him a brown envelope.

"You are such a boastful one",he said laughing.

"I'm saying what others complemented me.",he said.

Donghae shook his head then he started to open the envelope.

His eyes widened when he saw the picture on it!To make sure who she is...he read her biography together on that envelope.

Song Min Gyu???,Donghae blankly asked it to his mind.

.........................................................................................................

Now,we can know Yobin's mother!:D

Song MIn Gyu is fictional too!keke~ :D

Anyways,exciting...!Yahh~xDD

And by the way..

I've changed my title on my next fanfic,

'Between Love and Happiness' to --

'The Obnoxious Girl Meets The Playboy'..

It's DooHyo..:D