Hyoyeon accidentally hits by a car!?

Baby with Love!:)

 

When Hyoyeon holds the doorknob,something was pushing her to open that.Then,she open it slowly.She first saw the two pairs of feet,Hyo doesn’t know what she’s feeling right now!That pair of feet,on Donghae’s left side of was a girl!

Then,she decided to opened the door widely.Hyoyeon saw Donghae and Yuri on the same bed!And they even both under the blanket! Their position was hugging each other!Hyo felt that she can’t breathe.Then,she remember her dreams,but it’s different!

Her tears flows on her cheeks.The bowl she was holding accidentally fall.

And that makes both Yuri and Donghae woke up.

*                                                             *                                                         *                                           *

Donghae was so shock when he saw Yuri on his side and they both .

“Hyoyeon!Let me explain..”,Donghae said to her.

Hyoyeon became speechless,she just shook her head because she don’t want to hear anything lies again.And,when she looks at Yuri,she just give her a victory smiled..and her looks saying like this..I told you so..

She running going out in his condo.Her dreams became true but in different way.she can’t help it but to cry.And when, the elevator stops.She ran again and she doesn’t noticed the car on her right side and she crossed the street while running but she got hitted by the car.

Hyoyeon heard the people shrieked when they saw what happened to her.Then the next thing she saw was full of darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Donghae’s POV|

    “Look!What you’ve done!”,he angrily shouts to Yuri while he putting his clothes to him.

“What the hell I’m done..!?”,she asks innocently.

Then,Donghae get nearer to her and she hold her wrist so tight.

 

“I don’t think you don’t know!This is so insane!Kwon Yuri..If you didn’t insists me to drinked that goddamn wine?Hyoyeon will not saw us like this!”,he angrily shouts.

“Ouch~Donghae!Lee Donghae..it hurts!”,she said.

“Your crazy Kwo—“

Then,they’ve both heard the car loud brakes and the next are people outside of the building shrieking.

“Hyoyeon??”,Donghae whispered and he quickly go at the window.He can’t say if that’s Hyo because he couldn’t see clearly.And a bunch of people around in the body.Then,he saw ambulance going to the accident.

He decided to go on Yuri.

“You should pray that’s not Hyoyeon..if that’s Hyoyeon..You are really dead!”,he shouts again and go outside.

Yuri don’t know what to feel.

What if that’s Kim Hyoyeon??,she asks herself.

Then,she fixed herself and go outside of Donghae’s condo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Seoul Hospital|

    Hyo’s mom is now sitted in the hallway.She’s waiting to the doctor findings for Hyoyeon,they were inside of the Operating Room.Earlier,the hospital called her about what happened to Hyoyeon.She quickly go to the hospital and she even called Sooyoung just to know her Hyo’s accident.She wants to cry but her tears won’t fall because she wants if Hyoyeon survive,she will see her bravely.She silently prayed Hyoyeon’s situation. “Auntie!”,Hyo’s mom heard Sooyoung voice as she running towards her.

“Where’s Hyo?”,Sooyoung asks as she get nearer to her.

She pointed the Operating Room.

Sooyoung felt her knees shivered,then she sat beside of  Hyo’s mom.

“Where the hell Hyo will go in this early morning?”,Sooyoung wondering asks to her.

 

“She said to me earlier that she will go to Donghae’s condo because Donghae is not feeling well..”,she said,”She even made Donghae’s soup just to get him better..but I was wondering,as police said they’ve not seen any bowl Hyo’s holding..”,Hyo’s mom added and she cried.

“It’s okay~Just pray for her..”,she said and rubs Hyo’s mom back.

Later if the doctor said to their what is Hyo’s condition,she will go to Donghae and have a talk with him.

You should pray now Lee Donghae..if Hyo’s condition get worst..,she thought.

“Where’s Kim Hyoyeon relative here?”,the doctor asks.

“Doc..!”,they both said.

The doctor get neare to them.

“I’m her mother,doc!How’s my daughter?”,Hyo’s mom worriedly asks.

The doctor nods,”Good thing..Your daughter is so brave.She doesn’t have any head injuries but she have a blood clot and the operation that we made was successfully,because your daughter was bravely fighting to what happened to her earlier..”,he explained.

Hyo’s mom feel relieved when she heard all of that,”Where’s my daughter?Can we see her?”,she asks.

“We actually turned her to her private room..and ofcourse you can see her but she was sleeping right now and maybe she will wake up after 4-5 hours,just wait then..If you’’l excuse me.”,he said and he walks away.

“Let’s go!”,Hyo’s mom said to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nods and follows her.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

|Donghae’s dressing room|

     “What!?”,Siwon shockingly asked Donghae,after he told to him what happened earlier.

Donghae nods sadly.

“Where’s Hyo now?”,Siwon asked him.

“I don’t know where she is..”,he answered.

 

 

“What?!You don’t know?Oh man~You should try to explain your side to her..”,Siwon suggested.

“I’m trying..but her phone seems off..”,he said but he doesn’t like his feeling right now because he always heard to his ears the car brakes earlier and even the people shrieking.

“Man~I don’t know what I should say to you..But this is for sure Yuri  planned what happened between of the two of you.I know you,you doesn’t get drunk so easily and you even said to me that you two just drink was red wine,it doesn’t have any impact to you..”,Siwon said.

Donghae think a minute,”You are right man~And I only drink halfed of the glass..”,Donghae said.

“She planned it all..I don’t really get it why Kwon Yuri was so madly inlove to you??”,Siwon said while shooking his head.

Donghae smiled bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Hyoyeon’s Hospital Room|

     Hyo’s mom and Sooyoung enters the room.Mrs.Kim quickly go to Hyo’s side and she just looks her daughter worriedly.While Sooyoung just standing infront of Hyoyeon,she don’t know why this happened to her bestfriend.Hyoyeon’s head have a bandage because of the operation made by the doctor.

She’s wearing the hospital gown.She was peacefully sleeping,she hope that her bestfriend would finished all this trials on her life.

What the hell are you doing at Donghae’s condo??,she asks curiously.

Donghae..Right!I should come to him right now!?..,she thought.

“Hmm..Auntie!I’ll just go to the coffee shop..”,she said.

Hyo’s mom nods.

Wait me up dear,as she last glance to Hyo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

|Sooyoung’s POV|

    Good thing that one of her highschool friend was one of the officers at Donghae’s Official Fans Club,she just called her where the hell Donghae was and she told to her where he is.

Why Donghae didn’t show up to the hospital?He doesn’t know anything??,she asks curiously.

Then Sooyoung will enter at Donghae’s dressing room but someone blocked her the door.

“Where are you going,ma’am?”,the lady said.

“Ofcourse inside of that dressing room.I want to talk Lee Donghae right now!”,Sooyoung said annoyingly.

“I don’t think she know you..you even doesn’t look like—“

“Goddamn it!”,she said then she pulled the lady aside of the door and she open it.

And she enters it.

Siwon and Donghae shocks.

“I’m sorry,sir.This girl insisting me to have a talk with you..”,the lady said to Donghae.

“Who are you?”,Donghae asks Sooyoung.

“I’m Choi Sooyoung..Kim Hyoyeon’s friend!”,she said to him.

Donghae quickly stand up and nervous at the same time when he heard Hyo’s name.

“You can leave us now..”,Donghae said to the lady.

The lady walks away and closed the door.

“What brought you here?You’re here to have fight with me because Hyo told to you everything..”,Donghae started.

Sooyoung frowned,”I don’t know what you’re talking about..”,she said.

Donghae and Siwon give glanced to each other.

“I should ask you that?What’s exactly happened to the both of you earlier?!”,Sooyoung asks,she continued because Donghae don’t want to say anything to her,”..Fine!You don’t want to tell me..But Damn it Donghae!Why you didn’t show up your in the hospital??”,she angrily asks.

Donghae more nervous when he heard it,”What do you mean by that?Something happe—“

“What!?”,Sooyoung interrupts,”You don’t know ??But I thought Hyo was went on you before that bull accident happens..”,she said.

“Hyoyeon got an accident!?”,Donghae asks and he straight his stand when he heard that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omo Omo Omo Omo !

:DDDDDDDD