Song Mingyu ..o.O

Baby with Love!:)

|Song Mingyu's Apartment|

   After almost 2 hours,they arrived at Song Mingyu's apartment.Donghae get off and he open the door of the passenger seat for Hyoyeon and Yobin.The establishment has 2 floors.At every floor,it has 3 rooms ,the building looks so old because of the railings was rusty,the color paint of the wall is almost faded,the other doors have cracked-all-over and even the windows.

How can you stay living here Mingyu..?,Donghae asks silently.

And he noticed the lady go out on the building,he goes to her.

"Excuse me,Can I ask you something?",Donghae said to the lady.

"What is it?",the lady asks.

"Is..Song Mingyu living here..?",he asked.

The lady blankly stared at him and she noticed Hyoyeon carrying Yobin.

Hyoyeon nods at her and smiled.

"Maybe,you two don't know that--",the lady stops for a second.

"That?',he asked.

"I think Mina will tell you everything..".

Donghae confusingly stared to her.

"..on the 2nd floor,last room.I think she's there",the lady instructed.

"Thanks",Donghae said.

"I gotta go",the lady said and walks away.

Donghae turned to Hyoyeon,Hyo nods then he walks first.

Then they were now on the front of the door,Donghae knocks on it.

"Wait!",they heard a lady voice then when the door slightly open a girl-like there aged-is on their front.

She blankly stared to them.

"Is Song Mingyu living here?",he asked.

Mina surprised to what she heard,then she noticed behind of the man,a girl carrying a baby.

Hyo and Donghae noticed it.

"L-Lee Donghae..",she whispered.

Donghae turned his right just to make sure that nobody is there than them,then he take off his shawl and shades.

Mina widely open the door,"C-Come in.."

They sat down,Donghae look around the place,the room can actually 2 persons is the limit can occupy.He sighed.

"C-Can I offer you something?",she asked stammering.

"It's okay",Hyo said,she feels that Mina is nervous.

Mina sit downon their front,"I swear to God that I didn't mean what I've done to Yobin",she started to tear up.

"What do you mean?",Donghae asks curiously.

"I-I was the one who abandoned him at the bus--".

"What?!",Donghae frowned that makes Yobin startled.

"Donghae..",Hyo whispered.

"So you were the mo--"

"No,Mingyu is.When I got oof at the bus,I remember what I've done,that I done so wrong.I decided to follow the bus but I lost it..",Mina said crying."And everyday I went to Seoul just to find Yobin because I feel so guilty.."

"But you knew what my address is ..Why you didn't come ?",he asked angrily.

"Your address that Yobin have was copied by me.When I thought Yobin was on you,I didn't find Mingyu's copy..",she explained.

"Just be thankful to her,Hyoyeon is always there to help Yobin back to his own parents",he said.

"Thank you.I really owe you",she said to her while sobbing.

Hyoyeon smiledand patted her hand softly.

Donghae sighed,"So,where is Mingyu?",he asked.

Mina take a deep breath,"Sh-she's..in the..mental hospital..",she said.

Both Donghae and Hyoyeon shocked to what they've heard.

......................................................................................................................................

I'll update again tomorrow ! :DD

I was just fascinated at HyoJin/JunYeon couple at IY2 !haha 

They were daebakk! :DDD

Love it ^ another ship to them plus Minwoo oppa and Hyo too! :D