A Sweet Chapter..xD

Baby with Love!:)

|Yuri's POV|

    Yuri walks towards to her manager and Donghae's manager.They were watching the parts of them,and it seems that they've like it based on their smiles on their faces and just edit the video and it will turn to fantastic.

She poked.

"Oh~You're there honey..",her manager said."You're so pretty and lovely here.This will turn in good!."

"Thanks!",she said.

"And the two of you seems so compatible.",Manager Ham said.

She chuckles,"By the way,i just want to celebrate this..Could you do me a favor,?",she asked Manager Ham.

"Sure",he said.

"Invite Donghae,And don't said to him that I am the one who want this,please oppa?",she said in a sweet voice.

"Just that?",he asks smiling.

Yuri nods,"Please..?".

"Ofcourse!Just wait here..",he said.

And Manager Ham go towards Donghae's dressing room.

"Are you planning something?",her manager asks.

"Ofcourse nothing!I just want to celebrate together with him!",Yuri said and smiled and she turn around and walks to her dressing room to change her clothes then a devilished smile flashed on her mind.

Sorry GorgeousHyo or whatever the hell your name is..You doesn't get any chance to celebrate with him,she thought on her mind.

.........................................................................................................

|Donghae's dressing room|

    The dressing room's door open,and Donghae saw Manager Ham,he's smiling so brightly.

"Goodjob!",Manager Ham said,"And congratulations!".

"Thanks!",he said and smiled.

"We were having a celebration tonight that's two celebration:the one is dinner and a club party.",Manager Ham said.

Donghae surprised,"Hmm,hyung I guessed I'm not in for now because--".

Manager Ham patted his arm,"Don't say no for this because even the management president is there..just give your night for now.I will wait on you in the car.",he said and he go outside.

Donghae strucked at his position,I want to celebrate with her...,he said sadly.

.........................................................................................................

|Hyoyeon's POV|

  Hyoyeon is now busy preparing and cooking food for their celebration.She was excited for this night.

"Yobin..You think your DadaDonghae will like all these",she asks him as if he will answer her.

Yobin smiled brightly at him.

"You think so..?",she laughed.

Hyoyeon look at her wristwatch it's already 8 in the evening but Donghae is not coming so she decide him to wait.

Ater 30 minutes,Donghaeis not there..

She decided him to call but his phone seems off.

"Aish!What the hell are you doing?",she asked.

Hyoyeon turned at his portrait photo..

"If you don't want to celebrate with me..Just say it!And I will not cooked and prepared those stuffs!",she said annoyingly.

She sit on the sofa..and a tears fell down on her cheeks.

"You are crazy Kim Hyoyeon.Don't cry!",she said and she wiped her tears.

She covered the foods on the table and Hyoyeon decided to wait Donghae on the sofa.

You are really carzy Kim Hyoyeon!..she scolded herself to what she's doing right now.

"I really want to wait for him..",she whispered

.........................................................................................................

|Donghae's POV|

   Donghae is now irritating because he's not in the mood to have some party and to be here on the club.He's for sure that Hyoyeon is waiting for him.

Donghae wanted to escape but then again his Manager Ham is giving him a security.And he doesn't get any chance to call her because his cellphone was lowbattey.

"Hyung,can I borrow your cellphone?",he said.

"Why?You will try to call some of your fans and try to escape?",Manager Ham said.

Donghae laughed,"Why not?",he said.

Then Manager Ham gave his cellphone to him,"But don't try it.",he said.

Donghae go outside and dialled Hyoyeon's number.

Pick it up .. Pick it up ..,he silently prayed.

He dialled again..but like the earlier Hyo's didn't pick ti up.

He will try when he saw Yuri approaching to him.

"You're here~!",she said in a loussy voice.

"You're drunk!",he said.

"Aiishh!N-no I'm not!",she said.

Yuri get near at him.

"Yuri,I think I'll brought you at your home.",he said.

"You know what..I really annoyed at you,'cause sometimes you were very cold at me,sometimes you were very knid like now.",she said.

"Please,I will brought you home..",she said.

"No~..listen to me",she said then Yuri place her arms around his neck,"I really loved you even before..And I know you know that",then she kissed him.

Donghae freeze,he holds Yuri's both arms to let go of him.

"I will brought you home now,"he said.

"No~!",Yuri yelled."I can do that by myself",she said and Yuri walks away.

Donghae took a deep breath then he decided followed Yuri.

He back the cellphone at his Manager after he delete Hyo's number on it.

"Where will you go?",he asks.

"I will follow Yuri,she's drunk!",he said and Donghae walks fast as he could.

.........................................................................................................

|Donghae's POV|

   Donghae is now on his condo after he followed Yuri went home.Luckily,nothing happened because it seems that Yuri was still on his mind when she was going home.

He was surprised when he saw Hyoyeon sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

He kneeled at her front and he stared at her beautiful face as if he was memorizing her face all over.

Donghae placed his finger at Hyo's forehead..then go down at her eyes...at her nose and finally at her lips.

He can't resists it,he was about to kiss her when he controlled himself.

He stand up and take a deep breath.

Donghae decided to carry Hyoyeon to go at her room,he placed her at Yobin's side.

"This is for sure Hyoyeon..I love you~",he whispered and he kissed at her lips softly.

And he go to his room.

.........................................................................................................

Yay~a very sweet chapter!xD.

Thanks for all your support again..:D

Love you all guys..

Anyways..

I want to share this video to all of you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iHRfOEgFNk&feature=g-crec-u&context=G20803dcRCGXQYbcTJ33YfRZX4cSwoevmfryvOnSZ1rEOtQEBqkK8

It was HyoHae xDD.

 (I Love the part @0:29-0:34-they were sharing the same bottled water..:D

They were sweet ,aren't they??x)))