HyoHae Conversation.....Postponed!?

Baby with Love!:)

|Hyoyeon's POV|

   Then her cellphone rings.

Hyoyeon looks at her cellphone screen.
 
Who's this?,she asks.
 
"Who's that?",Sooyoung asks.
 
Hyo turned,"I don't know.It's just a number."she said then Hyo pressed the 'answer button'.
 
"Hello?",Hyoyeon asks.
 
"Is this Kim Hyoyeon?",the man on the other line asks.
 
When she heard the familiar voice,her heart beat became fast.
 
"Y-yes.M-may I know who is this?"she asks stammerer.
 
"I'm Lee Donghae.Remember me?",the man said.
 
Her eyes widened.
 
L-Lee Donghae?How come he got my number?,she asks herself.
 
"Y-Yeah.I remember you",she said.
 
"Good to hear that.",he said.
 
Silence go on,Sooyoung is keep asking Hyo who is that and she just sign 'wait'.
 
"Hello,Hyoyeon are you still there?",Donghae asks.
 
"I-I am here."Hyoyeon want to hit herself for being stammerer."Why did you call me?".
 
"Oh Yeah!I almost forgot what I want to talk about to you."he said.
 
"What is it?Is that all about Yobin?",she asks and Hyo turn her eyes at Yobin who's now peacfully asleep on her bed.
 
"Yeah!I want you to go here in my condo tomorrow after lunch break.I want it to discuss personally with you.",Donghae said.
 
Hyo's left eyebrow goes up,"By any chance..Did you now believing me?That this is not a scam?",she asks wondering.
 
"Maybe I do belive in you but I think you do the same way..that I'm not the father of Yobin..no offense",Donghae said seriously.
 
Hyo take a deep breathe,"Okay!We will go Yobin to you after lunch break.I hope you are not busy.",she agreed.
 
"I'm busy as always but I'll assure you that I don't have any schedule for tomorrow lunch break."Donghae said.
 
"Okay!Bye.."she said.
 
"Yeah!Bye for now..",he said then he hang up.
 
"Who's that!?",Sooyoung said,almost shrieked.
 
"Quiet!"she said.
 
"Oh!Sorry.",Sooyoung appologizes."So,who's that?Isn't that Lee Donghae,Is he?",she asks.
 
Hyoyeon nods.
 
Sooyoung shriesks then Hyoyeon abruptly covered .
 
"Yah!Choi Sooyoung,Yobin will wake up!",she said.
 
Sooyoung do peace sign.
 
"So what he said?And how did he get your number,huh?",Sooyoung asks continually.
 
"I don't know where he get too and I didn't get a chance to ask that to him.He just said that he wants me and Yobin go to his condo and talk about this matter."Hyo longingly explained.
 
"Maybe he will confess that he's the father of Yobin",Sooyoung said.
 
"Crazy.He said to me too that..he's not the father of Yobin,Maybe he's telling the truth."Hyo said.
 
Then Sooyoung smiling stared at her.
 
"I don't like that,Sooyoung.",she said.
 
"I have this thought..I think your wishing that Donghae is not the real father of Yobin..Is it?",Sooyoung teasingly said.
 
"Here we go again."she said and rolled her eyes.
 
"Tell me the truth,Hyo!",Sooyoung said.
 
Hyo lie down on the other side of the bed,"Just sleep there,okay?",she ordered and she covered her face a blanket.
 
"Fine!But i will wait for the update tomorrow,don't forget it.",Sooyoung said jokingly.
 
"Crazy!",Hyo answered.
....................................................................................................
|Donghae's dressing room|
   Donghae is finding his way out to escape on his dressing room,he looks at his wristwatch 15 minutes to go after lunch break and he knows that Hyoyeon is now waiting to him.
 
"Soohye.",he called his make-up artist.
 
"What is it?",she asks.
 
"I really need to go now.",he said.
 
"Sorry Donghae,Manager Ham said that I will not allowed you to go.",she said.
 
"But why?I don't have any schedule after lunch right?I want to take a rest."Donghae insists Soohye.
 
Soohye will open when his manager entered to his dressing room.
 
And he seems really happy.
 
"Donghae,Did you heard the news?",Manager Ham asks.
 
"Nope!"And I don't care,he added to himself.
 
Hyoyeon,please,keep wait,he begged.
 
"That .. Kwon Yuri is back in here."Manager Ham announced happily.
 
Donghae surprised to what he heard.
 
Then his dressing room door open.
 
And Yuri came in and hugged him tightly.
 
"I miss you."she said.
....................................................................................................
|Donghae's condo|
   It's almost 01:00 pm when Hyo decided to wait Donghae there.
 
She carried Yobin who's now playing on her side.
 
Where the hell is him?, she asked.
 
I assure you I don't have any schedule after lunch,she repeatedly said.Hmp!Maybe he's now working.A simple text message will do.Is that really hard to do it by him?.
 
Hyoyeon get Yobin and she decided to go home.
 
You're so stupid for believing him ,Hyoyeon told herself.
 
....................................................................................................
A long chapter for you maybe I will not
ol for 2 days beacuse of stupid paper works..
You know..o.O
Anyways...
Yuri is now there!:D
Isn't it exciting?xDD
Poor Hyo...:(
Oh!Thanks alot for all the comments and subscribing!:)
[Sorry for any mistakes]