Donghae's Evil Plan >:)

Baby with Love!:)

 

| Siwon's POV|

  Siwon is done working at his office and when he was walking,he saw the 5 messages sent by his bestfriend,Donghae.

Yah Siwonie~I need you to come at my signing album tomorrow together with Yuri.I will call what will be your role there :)

His eyebrow rise up,Another evil plan Donghae ?? ,he asked.

He hide his cellphone at his jacket,he smiled.

Donghae never change,he said and shook his head.

And Siwon started his car engine.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

|Signing Event|

   Many Yuri and Donghae's fans are there,to give there love and support to there idols.Even reporters are there too,to get a scoop for that day.When both van of Donghae and Yuri has stopped at front of where the signing event is being held.The fans are now getting wild,they called there idols on their name.They were cheering and shrieking,just to be notice by them.

When Yuri and Donghae is on the backstage,Donghae cellphone rings,it's Siwon message.

I'm done to what you commanded.And what's next??,

Thanks for that.I know this will be hard,You will disguise this time,Be a psychotic fan and get a trouble here ,so I can escaped.-Donghae's message.

YAHHH LEE DONGHAE~!A psychotic fan must be hard!But I'll try my best.Just be thankful that you have a bestfriend like me--handsome and giving.-Siwon's message.

Haha~I know I can count on you!I will give you that title because you are my only bestfriend.-Donghae's message.

"Donghae,You are handsome today.",Yuri praised him.

Donghae smiled,"I know that~".

Then the PD came,"The two of you must be get ready..You will performed a number now and a number later.",he said and he go towrds to stage.

Okay~Siwon,make sure that you can win a Best Psychotic fan Award here haha.-Donghae's message.

"3..2...and 1 ! Play!",the PD said.

Donghae and Yuri came on stage.The fans shrieking much louder this time.

"Anyeonghaseyo~",the two said, smiling happily.

"Yuri Imnida!",she said and all her fans shrieks.

"I'm Donghae!",he said,like Yuri's fans all his fans shrieks.

And they started to sing and dance.

After 3 minutes..they start the signing event.

Siwon~Where the hell are you??,he asked to his mind.

"Donghae~are you nervous??",Yuri asks then chuckles,

Donghae just smile then he get his cellphone and sent a text message at Hyoyeon.

Just wait me there,honey~

"YAHH~All of you!You were all nothing.The all of you was fake..all to what you were saying and doing..They were all fake~!"

A masculine man shouted,with long hair,dark skin tone with thick eyeglass.

Yuri shrieks and all the fans there,they run as fast as they could,just not to get near by that psychotic man.

Donghae run and he saw a text message sent by Siwon..

Go at parking lot~my blue car is there..Wait me there too~

I hope Siwon can take this,he said and Donghae get in the car and change his outfit there.

Donghae wanted to laughed because of Siwon's disguise..

He was wearing a animal printed outfit,long blonde hair with a baseball cap,a thick eyeglasses,having a prosthetic at his face,his front teeth is having a bunny like teeth.He laughed there till the end.

|Siwon's POV|

   Siwon is now running because he was following all the securities of the event.

Donghae,you will dead if I escaped all these~..

He run at the second floor,then he turn right~someone grabs his jacket.They were now on the underwear section~he get the arm of manikin and Siwon throw that to the man.

Siwon goes at the Male Comfort Room -- thank God there's nobody there.

He detached all his disguise,from head to toe.

Then two securities enter to the comfort room,he pretend washing his two hands.Luckily,he kicked all stuffs under the strainer.

"Didn't you see anybody here?",one security asks him.

"No~I'll just here by myself all this time.",he said calmly.

The security nods.

"He's not here.Let's go~",the other security said.

And they leave.

Siwon feel relieved,he get his tuff and throw it to trash can.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Taddaaahh!xDD

haha.I make Hae evil here :)))

Thanks to all new subsribers..

And keep commenting..I love reading it :DD

[Sorry for any mistakes^^]