Epilogue:After 2 years.. :DD

Baby with Love!:)

 

|Donghae and Hyoyeon’s House|

 

    Donghae wakes up so early in that morning.He go straight to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.And her wife,Hyoyeon,was peacefully sleeping on their bedroom.

They’ve been married after 5 months that he proposed in the front of thousand of people.And when they got married,he’s the happiest man alive.

He smiled when he thought it,again.

He’s now making some pancakes and he placed it to the table.

“Wow!It’s smell so nice,huh?”,Hyo commented while she’s on the door of the kitchen and having a big smile while looking to her husband playfully.

“Oh!You’re there..”,Donghae said and go walks towards to her,”..Goodmorning..”as he give the sweet morning kiss to her lips.

“Goodmorning too~”,she said.

“Come..Let’s breakfast..”,he said and he pulled the chair for her.

“Oh~”,Hyo laughs when she saw on the sink the toasted fried egg.”..What happened to this?”,she asks as she pointed the poor fried egg.

Donghae rubs his head,”Well~I got the fire so high,so it got toasted..”,he said shyly.

Hyo laughs again as she sits on the chair.

She was happy with Donghae.And now they have a happy and peaceful life because Donghae decided to turned his back on his showbiz career and he was now happily husband to his one and only love,Kim Hyoyeon.Manager Ham agreed to him and he wish their happiness together.

Hyo smiled when she thought that Donghae left his showbiz world just for her.

Donghae noticed it,”What’s that for,huh?”,he asks.

“Oh~Nothing..I just thought that you’re so lucky..”,Hyo teasingly said.

“Wow!But that’s true…”,Donghae agreed happily.

Then,someone pressed the doorbell.

“Are you waiting for someone in this morning?”,Donghae asks Hyo as he glances to their wall clock.It’s 8:46 AM.

Hyo shook her head.

“Wait..me up then,”,Donghae decided to go to their gate.

And after a minute,Hyo heard a little boy’s voice shouting on the living room and she guess he’s going to her.

“Mama Hyo!”,Yobin voice and he run towards to her.

Hyo smiled then she carry Yubin,”Oh!I miss you young boy..”,she said.

“Mama..I’m not a young boy anymore..”,Yubin said boastfully as they walking towards to the living room,”..I’m a big boy!”

“Oh!really?”,Hyo acted surprised,”You should kiss me then..if you were really a big boy..”,she said.

Then,Yuban kissed her on her cheeksthen embraced her.

Hyo laughs,”You really are..”,she said.

Then,when they get on the living room,she saw Donghae talking with Mingyu.

“Hi~”,as she greets Mingyu.

“Hi~”,Mingyu greets too.

Song Mingyu recovered almost 1 year after Donghae hired a professional doctor for her.And now,she’s with Yuban.

“Yuban..I thought you were now a big boy..”,Mingyu said to Yuban.

“I am..”,Yobin answered.

“But why you wants yourself carrying your Mama Hyo..”,she said.

“I miss her so much..”,Yobin said.

Hyo and Mingyu laughed.

“So,you’re not missing me?”,Donahue asks.

Yobin get down on Hyo then he go to Donghae,”Ofcourse,I do..”,and he hugs Donghae,so does Donghae.

They all laughed.

“he such a sweet kid.You’re lucky Mingyu..,”Hyo said to her.

“Thanks God..”,Mingyu said.

“Oh!By the way..Yuri called me last night..”,Hyo said to them.

“Why?”,Donahue asks.

“She’s inviting asks to her engagement party tomorrow night..”,she said.\

When the day that Yuri came to the hospital,where Hyoyeon confined at,that was the day that she’d leaving S.Korea because she accepted the modeling career offered by her Italian manager before.And when she heard that they where getting married,Yuri back in S.Korea again to become of their guests.

“Yeah..I’ve heard that on the news last day.”,Mingyu said,”..She have a Italian fiancé..and they were going to maryy in Italy but their engagement party will be held here..I thought it’s rumours..”.

“I’m happy for her..”,Donghae said.

“Even me..I’ve said to her that we will go..”,Hyo said,”..And she even wants Mingyu to come with us..”,she said.

“Okay..I will go!”,Mingyu said.

Then,hyo suddenly feel that her world go around.She off her balance.Luckily,Donghae quickly catched her.

“Are you okay?”,Mingyu worriedly asks.

But when Hyoyeon will open ,she suddenly wants to spit something.Then,she hurry go to the toilet and spits there.

Donghae and Mingyu looks to each other and they follows Hyoyeon.

When they get near to her,Donghae quickly go to Hyo’s side.

“Are you okay?”,Donghae asks.

“I’m not feeling weel..”,Hyo answered and Donghae stands her.

And when they looks at Mingyu,they both frowned because the big smile on her face.

“How long have you been like this?”,Mingyu asks.

Hyo thought for a second,”It’s been two weeks..”,she answered.

“Well..I guess you should go to your doctor—“

“You mean?I will become a daddy?!?”,Donghae surprisingly asks.

Mingyu happily nods.

“Oh my God!”,Hyo said.

And they hugs each other.

 

“I think we should go now to Mr.Kang..”,Donghae excitedly said.Mr.Kang is their family doctor.

Mingyu laughs as they walking back to the living room,”You two should go in hurry..”,she said.

Donghae and Hyoyeon happily laughs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And after an hour,they got the results.

And positive Hyoyeon was two weeks pregnant and it’s a boy!

They both happy when they got the result.

And now they were going home.

“I think we can add one there..”,Donghae jokingly said to her as he saying her tummy.

Hyoyeon sinks on her mind what Donghae have been said.

“Yah!This man!”,she jokingly punch Donghae on his arms.

They happily going back to their house.

 

And they live happily ever after.

T H E E N D

____________________________________________________

 

Oh yes ! :'D

I've done this *sobs*

 

Thanks to all of you :*

I'm gonna miss this :">

 

Just leave your comment :">

I was anticipates to read all of that XD

 

Love you all guyss :">
 

 

Just wait to my next fanfic ..:))

 

I want HyoBae this time ^^ (Hyoyeon and Taeyang)

Secret Marriage ... coming soon :DDD