Kim Hyoyeon and Lee Donghae..

Baby with Love!:)

Kim Hyoyeon is a working student.She helping her mom since her dad passed away even though her mother always insisting her not to work,she just said to her mom that she loves what she's doing and she don't want to get bored at their house.

Hyoyeon open their house gate.She sit down on the sofa,Whatta day?,she said

She feel the tiredness of that day.Earlier on the coffee shop where she was working at,the manager fired her because of the coffee house bankruptcy and they need to fired some staff since she's one of the lately hired,she's one of get fired.

"Ma!I'm here.!",Hyo shouted.

Her mom go out at the kitchen,"Oh!Poor you,You look really tired."

Hyoyeon smile halfted,"I'm okay."

Her mother shook her head,"Is there anything wrong,honey?".

She knew it already that her mother will asks her,The mother instinct really the best!

"Ma!Earlier I got fired!".she informed.

"I told you not to work,If your father is here he will scold me to death!,"her mother said.

"Ma,I'm sure Dad will be proud of me."she said and Hyo hug her mother tighly."I will find a new job tomorrow,okay?"she insists.

Her mother sigh,"Even I stop you to find a new job,you will do it!Now,you go and change your clothes and we will eat our dinner."she stand up and go to kitchen's way.

"Thanks Ma!",she happily go to her room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Donghae's POV|

Lee Donghae is a Korean Hot Superstar.He sing,dance and act well.He has a huge fans all over Korea and now he's known even the world.He always make sure that his feet always on the ground,like his parents always told to him.Donghae always work hard to all he's doing,And now he's practicing his performance for tomorrow open concert and he is the special guest.

Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl~

Neowa hamkke itkko shippeo~

No I can't stop thinking about you girl~

Nal yeogi dugo gabeorjima~

Cause I can't stop thinking about you gi--~

Someone turned off the radio and the lights .Donghae saw his manager on the mirror,he got his face towel to wipe his sweat.

"You better go home now and take some rest."his manager said.

"I will!"he said.

"I gotta go now.I have a family dinner to attend to.You know!"he said smiling.

"Yeah!",he laughs."Take care!".

And his manager go outside.

Donghae got his things and he turned off the lights and go out of practice room to go home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Hyoyeon's room|

Hyoyeon is reading her book while she's lying on her bed.Then her cellphone ring.She answer it.

"Hello?.Hyo asks.

Someone shrieks on the other line,her bestfriend Sooyoung.She get her phone away from her ear.

"Yah!Choi Sooyoug.Why are you shrieking?".she asks.

Sooyoung laughs,"Are you free tomorrow night?6pm?".she asks.

"Yeah!Why?"Hyo asks.

She shrieks again,"Come with me tomorrow,okay?We will watch my Lee Donghae.I'll pick up you at 5 then."she happily said.

"Yah!If you won't stop shrieking,I will not come with you.My poor ears are now bleeding."Hyo said on the blackmailed tone.

Sooyoung laughs,"I know you girl,You can't.Bye for now.I will sleep and meet my Donghae in my sweet dreams!."

Hyoyeon laughs,"You're crazy!Bye!"then she hang up.

She shook her head, Sooyoung never change,she said.

Hyoyeon place her cellphone at her study table together with her book.And she sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Open Concert|

Hyoyeon can't help but to laugh to all Sooyoung's reaction.Because if Sooyoung's favorite artists are on the stage--it's either male or female--she will shrieks so loud and when the artists that her not really type,she's just quietly watching,like now.

"Are you really like that?",Hyoyeon asks her.

"What?",Sooyoung asks her back.Maybe she didn't hear to what she say because they were on front and the music is so loud.

"Nothing,"Hyo said.Somehow she feel uncomfortable and she didn't know why.As if someone is staring at her,she look at her left and right but she doesn't saw anybody staring at her.

Hyoyeon shocks when Sooyoung shrieks but this time is more louder than earlier even the other fan girls at their back is shrieking like crazy woman.

The blue lights and the spotlight focused to center.The man on the stage start to sing and dance as well.Now,the fanchant really loud.

"Lee Donghae!Lee Donghae!Lee Donghae!...."the fanchant.

So he is,she said.He's hot,she commented. 

Then she shocks when Donghae winks at her.She thought first that winked is not for her but Sooyoung elbowed her softly.

Donghae is now going down at the stage with one red rose on his right hand while singing.He stops on her front.

Hyoyeon's can't breath when Donghae stops to her front and gave to her the red rose.

She directly stared to him and now he's smilng.

Hyoyeon don't know what to do,when she was about to get the red rose her hand is shaking.

When she got it ,again Donghae winks again to her.And he back now at the stage to finishe her performance.

Hyoyeon can't understand her feeling.When she turn to her back all the fangirls are staring to her jealousy.She just akwardly nods.

Then she turn at Sooyoung,even her bestfriend is now staring to her!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong!haha.What about this chapter?:D

Is the title of this chapter is akward?

I can't think of any title to fit this :) kekeke...

Hope you guys love this.HyoHae turned!:))

[Sorry for any mistakes!:D]