I trust you.

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

”Hi Chany—!”

 

”What have you done! You know I don’t want to be in another scandal!” Chanyeol hissed his words. He had ignored the guys questions about the news, so now he was in his room.

 

”Oh, but…I didn’t know I thought there was something going on.”

 

Chanyeol pinched the bridge of his noise. He knows Yoora didn’t mean to do it in a rude way but sometimes she doesn’t think clearly. 

 

”Nothing is going on, okay? Please stop making up things…the fans are probably already asking me what’s happening on my Instagram.”

 

”Sorry..” Yoora sighed. ”I promise to not do that again. But hey, I brought a lot of views to our channel.” She expressed her happy feelings.

 

”Of course you did.”

 

The line went silence and it seemed that both were doing their own things.

 

”Um, can I ask you something?”

 

”Sure.”

 

”Who’s Baekhyun?”

 

”A friend.”

 

”Ah.. well I’ll be going now. My break is over.”

 

”Okay, take care nuna.”

 

”Will do! Bye bye~”

 

Chanyeol tossed his phone on the bed before letting out a loud sigh. The reason why he didn’t want to be in another scandal was because the last time it happened, the fans had gone crazy. They had threatened they would kill the girl he had a ”relationship” with or even stop being a fan of him and EXO. At the end he had to tell everyone that nothing was going on and that he had no relation with the girl. Which was true.

 

Now how would they react if he had another scandal? Let alone with a guy!

He knows very well that a lot of his fans and other people speculates that he’s gay although he hasn’t even come out yet. Of course there is those who are against it - that’s why he’s afraid of coming out being gay. On the other side, he doesn’t want to hurt Baekhyun’s feelings and drag him down in his messy life.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It was early in the morning over at Luhan’s house. The three best friends was still sleeping even though it was 11.

 

After the mysterious news that popped up last night, Baekhyun had told them to just stop asking him questions of what happened, he didn’t even know how to react to this situation.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Baekhyun!!” The said boy groaned as his name was called several times. He didn’t want to wake up yet - he didn’t even know what time it was.

 

”Whaat?” He whined as he rubbed his eyes. He bent up with his messy yet fluffy hair.

 

”Look who’s here.” Baekhyun looked up still rubbing his eyes but stopped immediately once he saw it was his dream man. His face turned into a crimson color for feeling so embarrassed. Quickly he tucked himself under the duvet and hid himself for his dare life.

 

”What are you doing? He’s been waiting for you since forever.” Baekhyun could literally feel Luhan’s eye roll but it doesn’t matter. He’s not ready to show this side of him to his future husband! What if he gets nightmares by looking—

 

His thoughts was cut off by the duvet getting thrown away.

 

”Here, talk to that baby princess before he explodes from shyness.” Luhan smirked when he saw Baekhyun’s shocked face.

 

”Have fun~” He sing-sang and walked out from the room.

 

The only ones being there was the silent Chanyeol who stood by the bed looking down at the most shyest boy ever, Baekhyun.

 

”You must have been tired.” The deep voice he had missed so much could finally be heard. Baekhyun was obviously still lying on the messed up bed but this time he didn’t dare to look at Chanyeol who he knew was watching him.

 

”Yeah…” It was then he had noticed the time. How come it was 5p.m.?

 

”Did you…uhm..” When the taller halted with his words it was then that Baekhyun decided to look at him. He kind of looked tired and wasted from energy, judging by his eyes and swollen face.

 

”What?”

 

”Did you watch the news?” Chanyeol’s brows was wrinkled making him look more attractive than ever.

 

However, the mention of the news made him feel utterly uncomfortable. What will happen if he answer yes? Or a no?

 

”Yes.” He answered anyway.

 

Chanyeol sat down on the bed - not entirely close to Baekhyun but just enough to make his heart beat like crazy. It was the first time he was lying in the same bed with the one he loved so much.

 

”The woman who brought us up was my sister..anyway what I really wanted to tell you was.” Chanyeol sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. ”We can’t really be seen that much just so you know, my fans and other people are thinking that we are something and they don’t know that I’m gay.” 

 

Baekhyun looked down feeling his heart ache a bit.


”But you are with other guys, why can’t you be with me?” He mumbled. He was actually a bit happy that maybe Chanyeol would be around him more if it wasn’t for his fans and the rest he mentioned.

 

”I can’t answer that.”

 

”That doesn’t even make sense.” Baekhyun whispered but Chanyeol heard it anyway.

 

”It does.” He said sternly. ”Because you have already created this thing. People will remember you for being that crazy guy who screamed though the crowd. The lucky one who got a hug from the famous Park Chanyeol of EXO, the one who got a kiss from him. Yes, it does make sense Baekhyun.”

 

The room got quiet until a sniff was heard. On his side was Baekhyun silently crying into his palms. Chanyeol didn’t know how to react for he was not prepared to make the smaller cry.

 

”Why are you cr—”

 

”I’m so sorry for doing such thing. I’m just a crazy fan like the others. Is that too hard to understand? You were the one who kissed me! Why are you acting like it’s my fault!” He sobbed harder. He couldn’t believe that Chanyeol would say such thing, acting like he did nothing and blame Baekhyun for literally everything.

 

”It’s not like I can come out and say I was the one who started ever—”

 

 

”BUT IT WAS YOU!” Baekhyun looked angry at the guy beside him. ”You were the one who called me up on that ing stage! You stole my first KISS! If this is what makes you feel better by blaming me for destroying everything than get the hell out from here and stop calling me or whatever you have in mind. Let me out from your life!” Baekhyun breathed heavily as he looked down again. Fresh tears was coming back again and he wanted to be alone.

 

Chanyeol was quiet for awhile which made the other wanting to punch him.

 

Is this how Baekhyun looks like crying? Chanyeol asked himself. He remember what Jongin had told him. That Baekhyun always cried because of him.

 

Without thinking he scooted closer to the smaller and dragged his upper body down onto his lap. Carefully wrapped his arm around him as he his hair. Baekhyun laid there helplessly - trying to understand the situation right now. Why was Chanyeol still here? Why in the world is he hugging him?

 

”I’m sorry for making you cry. I will try to do something about this mess.” Chanyeol calmly said and wiped Baekhyun’s tears away. ”Do you trust me?”

 

Baekhyun without hesitation nodded eagerly.

 

”Good.”

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Wow what happened to both of you? Chanyeol you didn’t force Baekhyun into stuff right?” Luhan crossed his arms as he looked at the taller.

 

”We talked.” He simply said and headed towards the hall.

 

Luhan quickly approached Baekhyun who’s eyes was a bit red and swollen.

 

”What happened?” He whispered, not wanting Chanyeol to hear their conversation.

 

Baekhyun looked quite unhappy. ”Nothing..we talked like he said.”

 

”Why did you cry?”

 

”Because I don’t think I can accept the reality.” Baekhyun’s eyes began to shine and Luhan knew that he was heartbroken for the nth time by no other than Chanyeol. He tugged Baekhyun into his arms and hugged him tightly to let his friend cry onto his neck.

 

When Chanyeol was done he looked back and saw the two close friends hugging - though he never missed how Baekhyun cried in silence. He can’t believe he had done this but it’s not like it’s easy for him. He’s an idol after all.

 

”Bye.” He said rather quiet but Luhan had heard it.

 

”Tell Sehun I said hi.” Was the only thing he said and Chanyeol walked out.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It was around 9 p.m. and the members was fixing themselves for the party tonight. It’s an sm thing where they usually have a party for every artists in there.

 

Chanyeol was not even close to feeling motivated to go there. He was tired and all he wanted was to sleep.

 

”It would be weird if we didn’t go, unless we have a schedule to follow.” Suho said when he saw Chanyeol looking irritated.

 

”I know.”

 

With that the group drove off to the big party, all dressed up and ready to mingle.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Baekhyun was scrolling down Chanyeol’s recent pictures he had uploaded. There was even a black picture with a caption saying: ”I’m single and have no interest in someone. No need to worries.”

 

Baekhyun pouted feeling a sting in his heart. ”Stupid elf.” He muttered and decided to stop wasting so much time on him. So he put his ear-plug in and listen to music that had not Chanyeol in.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

2 hours had passed and Chanyeol was already bored. Well technically he wanted to go home as soon as he stepped inside the building. He’s been sitting on a soft red coach with an empty glass in his hands;looking at other people chattering. He was way too oblivious that the empty space beside him got occupied by someone - that was until that person shouted his name.

 

”Chanyeol! What are you doing looking all grumpy like a kid?”

 

He looked to the side and saw no other than Taeyeon, his sunbae.

 

”Hey…” He lazily greeted and continued to stare at the other people.

 

Taeyeon sighed and leaned back. ”Are you tired or something?”

 

”Kind of.”

 

”You are not even fun talking to.” She eyed the empty glass and pursed her lips. ”Wanna grab a drink with me? It’s free after all.” She smiled although Chanyeol didn’t look at her. 

 

”Sure. I kind of need another one to be honest.” He laughed a bit.

 

Taeyeon grabbed his arm and tugged him upwards to the bar.

 

”Are you ready for your comeback?” She asked, making sure to change her voice into her famous one - the sweet kind.

 

”Yeah..but I have been quite tired after all the work and such.” Chanyeol swirled the drink in his glass.

 

”I know how it feels, I have been in the music industry far longer than you have. If you ever need something or want someone to talk to, I’m here.” She patted on his broad back and let it be there for awhile.

 

It got quiet for awhile until Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore.

 

”Let’s dance! I’ve heard you are good at it.” She happily said and dragged Chanyeol to the dance floor where the most of the artist was.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”I’m going out to meet my grandparents. Are you really okay to be alone? I can tell them we can meet another day.” Kyungsoo said with a worried tone. This was the third time he had asked the same question.


”Kyungsoo, it’s okay. Don’t worry about me. What could possible happen?” Baekhyun smiled and continued to on his strawberry lollipop.

 

The said boy sighed heavily and took one last glance at his friend lying on the big bed. ”Fine. Take care and be careful.” Kyungsoo said before closing the front door, not waiting for his friend to reply to him.

 

Baekhyun groaned and rolled around on the bed. He kind of missed his room back home. If he would be there right now, he would have the chance to look at all the posters at home, look at his own book filled with Chanyeol’s photo cards he had collected. But also, listen to his wonderful voice booming inside his room, having his parents screaming at him for having the music so loud.

 

All he had right now was his phone and the laptop, while his friends had other people around them. It kind of bugged him a bit. Now that he thinks of it, he doesn’t really have that many people in his life. It’s just the old lady, his parents, Luhan and Kyungsoo. He does of course have cousins and all those people that are related to him but they don’t have a good contact with each other at all. Which is kind of sad.

 

This makes him feel so lonely and bored with life.

 

He looked at the clock on the nightstand. 11:43 p.m. And he wants to sleep although he actually slept for several hours today.

 

But before going to bed he has to look at Chanyeol’s Instagram just to see if the giant have updated anything. Which he surprisingly had.

 

However, his eyes widen a bit when he saw no other than Kim Taeyeon from the popular girl group Girls’ Generation. He wondered why she was in the picture with him. Why was Chanyeol so close to her and why was his arm wrapped around her waist? He couldn’t help but feel his heart ache, just the same feeling he felt before. Why do they look like a couple in his eyes?

 

It’s this type of times he so wished to be an idol, to at least be someone famous that has a big chance dating another artist. Why does he feel so jealous, so freaking sad over a picture? Why is life so unfair?


2.3k words

Today I will work with editing "Can't Help Falling In Love With You".

So if you are subscribed to that story, stay tuned! :)