Muah.

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

Baekhyun was already standing in front of the door waiting for the taller to come here. Why he actually let Chanyeol come here at this time he doesn’t know. But if the elder is willing to pay a visit then Baekhyun is happy enough to have a comfort. Somehow he has a feeling that Chanyeol saw the photo he uploaded. How — is a good question because as far as Baekhyun knows, he has not commented on Chanyeol’s pictures and videos for a long time. So how is it possible? It’s kind of weird. Beside that, they aren't even following each other.

 

The doorbell startles him and realizing that Chanyeol is here he quickly opens the door; widely enough for the other to enter. And without expecting it he is being hugged into a warm embrace with long arms held around his small body. 

 

Baekhyun holds his breath and let’s his arms fall down because of the state of shock.

 

”Whatever happened I will take care of you. Don’t ask questions but just accept it.”

 

No words were exchanged after that moment except for Chanyeol was leading them both to Baekhyun’s bedroom and the elder was willing to sleep in the same bed as him. It kind of bugged him that he couldn’t ask any questions to why Chanyeol is doing this much.

 

As they are both lying under the duvet with just their boxers and their t-shirts (Baekhyun doesn’t know how he’s still alive) the smaller opens his eyes despite not seeing anything that clearly and asks him. The question that has been lingering in his head ever since the taller stepped foot inside the apartment.

 

”Why did you come?”

 

Chanyeol tense a bit.  Should he tell the truth? If he does Baekhyun will for sure take it another way and Chanyeol doesn’t want that. It’s too dangerous.

 

”I just felt like it.”

 

Baekhyun pouts. Of course, what did he expect? That Chanyeol came running here because he actually felt worried?

 

”Then do you sleep like this with your friends?”

 

Chanyeol is literally sweating right now. Why is Baekhyun asking questions when he clearly told him not to.

 

”I-I don’t.” Great now he stuttered too.

 

Baekhyun stays silent but starts making himself comfortable. Probably getting ready to sleep.

 

”This is wrong.”

 

”Why? Did I do something wrong?” Chanyeol sits up all worried.

 

”Of course you did—wait no, you are doing something wrong if you haven’t noticed. You see I’m not that dumb Chanyeol.” Baekhyun sighs.

 

”I’m sorry I’m not catching what you are saying—”

 

”You know I’m in love with you why would you come here just because you want? I ask you if you sleep like this with your friends and you tell me no.How do you expect me to feel? Special? No, I feel hurt because it feels like you’re either playing with my feelings or you are just way too stupid to notice what you are doing.”

 

Baekhyun is now in a sitting position with his head down. This is what he had wanted to ask Chanyeol for a long time. Ever since he asked him to be part of his album, to watching the stars up until this moment. Everything was just so surreal. He’s sitting in his bed together with the famous Park Chanyeol — the one he loves so much and looks up too — an idol from the popular group EXO. Why is Chanyeol here? Baekhyun feels lucky and he’s sure he is the luckiest in the fandom but it’s another story now that Chanyeol are aware of the love he has towards him.

 

”Okay I will tell the truth.” Chanyeol takes a deep breath, he hopes he’s not too obvious. ”The reason I came here is because I saw your recent photo on Instagram. I read your caption and got worried that you weren’t feeling well that’s why I called you.” There, he said it without any pauses. 

 

”How did you find my Instagram when I haven’t even comment on your posts nor have I visit yours?” Baekhyun asked.

 

”I-um..” Chanyeol’s face is flushed into a shade of pink and he’s glad that there is just darkness in the room or else he’s dead.

 

”Tell me.”

 

”IhappenedtolookatmypicturewhenIkissedyou.” Gosh his head is about to explode from embarrassment. Now he’s definitely going to be taken as if he likes him back ( which he does ) but the right time is not here.

 

Baekhyun furrow his brows for some seconds before finally getting the words through his head. His face heats up and he quickly looks at Chanyeol with sparkly eyes.

 

With a hopeful voice yet a happy one he asks. ”You did that?”

 

”Maybe.” Chanyeol mumbles, slowly moving down to cover his lower half of his face with the duvet.

 

Baekhyun looks down with a racing heart. He tugs a bit onto the duvet.

 

”You know I feel so much better now. Thanks.” Baekhyun says with the biggest smile ever. Whatever it meant with Chanyeol looking back at the scandalous picture, Baekhyun felt as if there was something there. 

 

”Y-you’re welcome.” Chanyeol says, looking away even though Baekhyun can’t see his face.

 

He admit it now.

 

What Baekhyun does to his heart is not imagination nor a dream.

 

Chanyeol accepts it, he is so freaking in love and he doesn’t know what to do about it.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Luhan, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Jongin are standing inside Baekhyun’s room with their mouths agape. They could not believe their eyes of what they are seeing right now.

 

Chanyeol is literally clinging onto Baekhyun as if they are a couple.

 

Wait.

 

Are they?

 

Since when, what.

 

Luhan is the first one to come back to reality he looks at the other guys with a question face.

 

”Did someone knew they are in a relationship?” 

 

”No. In fact I never thought Chanyeol liked Baekhyun.” Sehun mumbles and Jongin agrees.

 

Kyungsoo stared more until he couldn’t hide his smile. In a flash he without being noticed ran to the hallway - grabbing his phone - went back to the room and took a quick picture.

 

”Guys, I think we should leave. They probably wants some time alone.” Kyungsoo says and they all agree before closing the door gently.

 

As soon as they left the apartment Luhan was the first one to talk loudly.

 

”What the hell was that?” He exclaims.

 

”I know, as far as I know Chanyeol doesn’t sleep with anyone and especially not with a fan.” Jongin says.

 

”That’s true so I think he’s hiding something. Or maybe Baekhyun I don’t know.” Sehun adds.

 

”No Baekhyun doesn’t hide a thing, it’s Chanyeol who is the one keeping a secret, I have a feeling.” Luhan may have been friends with Baekhyun for a short time but that doesn’t mean he knows little. 

 

”I really want to know what they are hiding, or doing together when they are alone.” Sehun says with excitement. No wonder he noticed something was strange whenever he mentioned Baekhyun’s name. The other was literally blushing or trying to hide his smile. So obvious.

 

”Since you two are in the same group as him, spy on him.” Kyungsoo suggests and it take some time for the other two to agree, eventually they do.

 

”Alright. We’ll do it.” Jongin and Sehun high fives and the four of them hurries to the car so there won’t be anyone seeing them.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god…

 

What should he do now?

 

His face is red as a freaking tomato and the loudness of his heart beat could be heard in the entire room.

 

It doesn’t help with the fact that he had dreamt of Baekhyun and in that dream did something very intimidate happen. He had kissed the smaller on his lips and told him he had feelings for him. But right now he was hugging Baekhyun having their faces extremely close to one another. Chanyeol could feel the other’s warm breath and it kind of tickled his cheeks.

 

The shyness vanished after a moment when he realized that Baekhyun was still sleeping. And so he took the opportunity to explore the other. It may sound very weird but all he wanted right now was to trace his fingers around his face. Too feel how his skin is like.

 

He flinch a bit when he touch Baekhyun’s hair. He expected the smaller to wake up but he was in a deep sleep. The hair was so soft and silky which surprised the giant. He wanted to take a gentle grip and feel a big chunk of that beautiful hair in his hand. He moved toward his eyebrows, in a smooth way massaging them some times. His fingers were coming nearer the eyes and he couldn’t help but admire the lashes. They were long and a bit curled making it look as if he had curled them.

 

The nose was so cute making it look like a bottom. The thought made him chuckle a bit but he managed to hold it in for any case. Then he squeezed a bit on the cheeks since they looked quite chubby and when he did, they felt soft and smooth. As he neared the lips he had to look away and take a deep breath to calm himself down but that seemed make it only harder. 

 

There they are.

 

The extremely looking pink lips; looking more of a bow at the top. They weren’t small nor big but just a perfect shape. Chanyeol had heard that perfect shouldn’t be described to a person but he didn’t care. Perfect for him was something special, something only him can understand. And to him, Baekhyun’s face is perfect but aside from that his personality makes him ten times more beautiful.

 

But.

 

He can’t help it.

 

The sweats on his forehead was almost dripping from feeling nervous.

 

Why?

 

Because he was leaning forward.

 

Closer and closer.

 

Until he could feel the other’s lips, the warmness — so close to feel it pressed onto him.

 

Chanyeol had been poisoned by Baekhyun’s lips because before he can even realize what he is doing, his lips are softly pressed onto the other’s.

 

Yet not knowing that the lips he’s kissing, that boy is awake.

 

And are about to explode.

 

1.7k words

;P