I'm only pretty for Chanyeol

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

”Has anyone seen Chanyeol?” Exo’s manager asked.

 

”Yes, he is in the toilet so let’s go to the van.” Suho said and they all agreed.

 

The rain had yet not stopped and by the time the street would be flooded. Therefore it’s better to get inside a car so they won’t get soaked from the water.

 

Chanyeol had to run to the toilet to splash some cold water on his face. Either it’s lack of sleep or something is not right because how in the world did he let that boy who goes by the name Baekhyun act like that? How could he let a stranger call him a nickname when it’s obvious he doesn’t like it. But why did he actually enjoy being called Channie?

 

The moment he shared with Baekhyun at the airport was something he doesn’t know why it happened. It just did and to be honest, he doesn’t regret it. However, it was very amusement to watch the boy spamming his instagram just because he uploaded the picture when they kissed. Now that was of course something he shouldn’t have done for he got scolded by his manager. So he deleted it.

 

After the fan meeting Chanyeol had wanted to share another hug before they would part;his hugs was warm and cozy. Unfortunately Baekhyun was already gone and so was everyone else.

 

Chanyeol doesn’t want to name this feeling anything, whether it’s love or just finding the fanboy cute. All he knows right now is wanting to see him again, or at least have a contact but sadly it’s too late and they might not see each other again unless Baekhyun show up in another fan meeting or any event or if luck is by his side at the airport.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

He sighed heavily, the van he was actually supposed to be in was gone and only one van was left. The car was near the entrance he stood by but the rain made him not want to move, it was so miserable.

 

”Hyung!” Chanyeol looked at the car with a questioned look. ”Hurry up please!” Sehun whined and Chanyeol sighed again. Since he didn’t have a umbrella he had to run to the car but nevertheless he got wet and it pissed him off.

 

”What took you so long?” Xiumin cursed. Now that Chanyeol was finally inside the car they could now drive to their apartment.

 

He shrugged and leaned his head against the window to look out. Xiumin groaned and looked back to the front.

 

As the car was taking a turn to get out from the area Chanyeol caught something, he lifted his head to get a better view and seeing what he thought it was he screamed to the driver to stop the car.

 

”Where are you going?!” Sehun shouted when Chanyeol had ran out from the car into the rain. The members that was in the van was starting to get pissed off since all they wanted was to sleep or relax but they still hadn’t gotten out from the place.

 

Chanyeol squinted his eyes due to the rain that hit him hard but he managed to get to the thing that was lying on the ground completely drained in water. He crouched down to pick it up and now that he had a closer look at it, it really was what he thought. A photo frame.

 

Once they finally had arrived to the dorm Chanyeol hurried himself to his own room to see what was inside the photo envelope. He had asked himself if it maybe was himself on the poster or maybe one of his fans.

 

Jongin who just took a shower was wondering why Chanyeol looked so suspicious so he walked to Suho. ”What’s wrong with hyung?”

 

Suho looked up from his book at the same time Chanyeol closed the door rather hard. ”I don’t know, maybe he doesn’t feel right.” Jongin nodded to that and continued to do whatever appealed to him.

 

”Finally.” Chanyeol sighed in relief as he took of his sweater first and then came his t-shirt who he almost ripped off. Having no clothes except his boxer was a very incredible feeling but better once you are underneath the cold blanket.

 

With his back leaned against the headboard he had the photo envelope on his lap accidentally wetting the blanket so he hurried to open it and take the photo out.

 

Gripping the end of it he slide it out in a slow pace, wondering what it might be on it. What if it was him and another girl from another group? His fans tend to ship him with other girl idols - sometimes it was very disturbing but it could happen he enjoyed it since he looked good with some of them.

 

But that was not what it was.

 

It was Byun Baekhyun and his number written on a small piece of paper.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Calm down Baekhyun!” Kyungsoo patted on his back, even though it had passed 1 hour after they arrived back to the hotel, their friend had still not stopped crying and they wondered how his eyes wasn’t dried out yet.

 

”I-I Can’t! I lost my chance!” He sobbed and wiped his snot on his t-shirt completely ignoring his friends’ disgusted face. ”I will never see Chanyeol again!” Baekhyun cried harder just by the thought. When he finally had the chance to see him up-close he had to ruin everything to himself, his dream is crushed. Yes he might be a security guard at the airport but how much of a chance is it for him to meet Chanyeol again? What if Baekhyun doesn’t work with that job anymore? It’s not like Baekhyun have the money to go on every event Chanyeol is in. If only he was rich.

 

”Well if it makes you happier, me and Kyungsoo can ask Sehun or Jongin to-”

 

”NO!”

 

Both boys looked weirdly at Baekhyun who started to shake. ”I can’t face Chanyeol any longer..”

 

Luhan looked at him in disbelief. ”Baekhyun you act like you just broke up with him or had a big fight-”

 

”SHUT UP LUHAN! That actually broke my heart even more!” Baekhyun’s tear came back again and his friends was now starting to get annoyed, because Baekhyun was being a drama queen.

 

”Hey, if you don’t shut up right now I will rip your head off you hear me?!” Kyungsoo muttered under his breath as he watch Baekhyun’s face pale.

 

The smaller nodded and wiped his tears away but they still came back. ”I can’t stop crying.”

 

”Such a baby.” Luhan rolled his eyes and began typing on his phone.

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand began to watch TV and Baekhyun just stared at them.

 

Were they really ditching him? He pouted and walked to the bathroom to clean himself since he knew he must look ugly.

 

He has been there for 20 minutes singing his heart out to Chanyeol’s most saddest songs. He even began to cry again because it really felt like he has lost his idol forever. Of course other fans would have been happy with just getting a hug from their idol but that’s not the case for Baekhyun. He is in love! Like madly in love and no matter how many people tries to crush his dreams or say that he and Chanyeol won’t happen - he doesn’t care at all, although it hurts sometimes.

 

Baekhyun nearly jumped out from his skin when he felt his phone start vibrating like crazy in his backpocket.

 

”Don’t tell me it’s my parents.” He mumbled to himself. But it wasn’t them for the ID had just a number he didn’t know who it belonged to. So he declined and continued to sing and dance around, his voice could definitely be heard all the way to the bedroom.

 

But his phone start vibrating again and he wondered if he really should answer.

 

He shrugged and swiped the green and put the phone on his ear.

 

”Hello?”

 

”Hey, it’s me.”

 

A very deep voice made Baekhyun’s breath hitch - almost letting his phone slip out of his hand. ’It’s me.’ There was no need to know the name of the caller since the voice was enough for him to know.

 

”H-Hi..” And then something made him realize. Since it’s Chanyeol who is calling then that means-

 

”I saw a poster of you and a number on a very small paper. Is that from you?”

 

Baekhyun began to bite lightly on his thumb because of the giddiness. He really thought Chanyeol would never see the poster since it just laid on the puddle in the rain, and Baekhyun thought the group had already left. Luck was so by his side and if that wasn’t enough, Chanyeol actually wanted to talk to him! He could have just ignored the poster or just throw it away but no.

 

”It’s from me.” Baekhyun sighed in relief when he didn’t stutter again. His face was very red and he could feel his heart thumping even harder against his ribcage.

 

”You look pretty.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widen and his breathe stopped there for a second. Without thinking he declined the call and start screaming.

 

”OH MY GOD! OH MY GOOOD!!” He squealed and began to run back and forth in the small room.

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo came running into the bathroom to see what happened. They were just discussing about a TV program when they suddenly heart a loud scream - more like a girl voice.

 

”What is it?” Luhan asked worriedly but when they saw how happy Baekhyun looked they sighed.

 

”Baek, mind to explain why you were screaming like a teenage girl?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Baekhyun looked at both at them and began to smile creepily.

 

”Chanyeol called me, he said I was pretty.” He almost whispered. It was too unreal, did Chanyeol like him back? The kiss..the post on his Instagram..and the hug..and let’s not forget that he actually called him too saying he was pretty!

 

”No way! But how?!” Both said.

 

”Remember the photo frame I was supposed to give? Anyway, I threw it at the ground and somehow Chanyeol had found it! I actually put my number there just in case and I can’t believe he called me!” Baekhyun began to cry as he fell on his knees.

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo couldn’t be more shocked at the news. Who would have guessed that Park Chanyeol would call Baekhyun back. This was interesting.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It was 6 on the morning and Baekhyun was right now arguing with his mother. How the hell could she call him at this hour when he was supposed to have his beauty sleep!

 

”Stop yelling at me Byun Baekhyun! You are getting home to be with your parents who has missed you so much. Not only didn’t you called but you haven’t even visit us for once! Are you forgetting us now? How much we supported you and now you are leaving us for good! I’m disappointed!”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he stared at his nails. ”I do wonder who I got the yelling part from.” He said in sarcasm.

 

”Don’t you dare change subject! I want your here in SOUTH KOREA!” She shouted and hung up.

 

”Who was that?” Luhan said in annoyance. Even though Baekhyun didn’t have it on speaker they could hear the voice pretty clear.

 

”It was mom…she wants me back.” 



A pretty late update from me ><' *slaps myself*

Excuse me! But hopefully this chapter was worth it? :P

Any mistakes? Will try my best to check on it later :]]

1.9k words