Meeting my old classmates

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

Chanyeol woke up early this morning questioning himself how and when he ended up sleeping because he has no clue how he got to his bed. He does remember he talked with Baekhyun on  the phone after been sending messages but that was it, guess he was tired after all the work he had done yesterday. Just by thinking of the boy makes his heart flutter, it’s a bit funny though because when he thinks back there was no romantic feelings. And there was no way that he would have thought he would end up liking someone who is a fan of him. Quite a twist if he may say so. But it’s not like he complains although the horrible thoughts keep coming his way sometimes.

 

His phone suddenly vibrates and he looks who it is.

 

*Manager Sanghoon*

 

Don’t forget practice this evening for tomorrow’s performance.

 

Right Chanyeol had forgot. He sighs and runs his fingers through his thick hair as he exhales loudly. He looks at his window and decides to start his day now. Bringing the curtains to the sides; letting the sunlights bright up his room. Walking around his house with just a pair of shorts he begins to do his chores so he won’t have to worry about anything later.

 

His phone vibrates again and this time it’s Jasper who messages him.

 

Yo what are you doing, are you free?

 

Chanyeol ends up calling him.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Baekhyun is so excited that he doesn’t know what to do. First of all, Chanyeol and he had talked about the thing he did in front of a big crowd and how Chanyeol kept on complimenting him for how brave he was. It was a really nice conversation they had. Second of all, Dongjin and Yoosang is coming to Korea now and Baekhyun can’t wait to meet them at the airport. It’s been awhile and he wants to know so much about them.

 

The door to Luhan’s room is closed meaning he’s still asleep so Baekhyun has to be extra quiet or else the other will get angry.

 

He walks to the kitchen and realize he needs to do the dishes or else the plates will fall on the floor. Groaning to himself he decides to just do it before eating breakfast. Baekhyun has always hated to clean but does it anyway because he knows it will turn into disaster.

 

It took him around 20 minutes to clean the kitchen and he can finally eat his breakfast. Right then comes Luhan looking like a mess. Baekhyun shakes his head at the sight and just continue to prepare his awaited food.

 

”Please make me some coffee.” Luhan begs as he sits down with his head on the table.

 

”Wow, what happened to you?” Baekhyun asks as he starts to fix the coffee.

 

”I drank too much.”

 

”Where? You were only in your room?”

 

”Exactly, I drank too much because I got so jealous of Sehun.”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ”And you tell me I’m a girl.”

 

”You act like one, let’s be real.” Luhan looks up with a grin but quickly protects himself with his hands when he sees Baekhyun is about to throw the mug on him. ”Damn, sorry.”

 

”That’s right! Here, your coffee.”

 

”Thanks.” Luhan takes a sip and looks at the window. ”So, any plans today?”

 

Baekhyun sighs as he sits down in front of Luhan. ”Yup, got to clean the apartment a bit and then meet up with my old classmates at the airport.”

 

”Oh, that’s nice! Where are they going to stay?”

 

”I don’t know. I was thinking they could sleep here but only if it’s okay with you.” Baekhyun makes puppy eyes.

 

”Of course , why waste money on a hotel.” Luhan smiles at Baekhyun who returns it.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Baekhyun groans loudly making some people look at him questionable. He has been picking his phone up all the time in hope for Chanyeol to text him. He hates it because why would they need to talk to each other everyday? It’s not like they are married ( which Baekhyun hope they are one day ). He has to calm down and stop chasing after the taller guy all the time. Chanyeol might secretly be a bit annoyed at him. He wouldn’t blame him anyway.

 

This time his phone does vibrate but it’s not from Chanyeol it’s from Dongjin, telling him that they are getting off the plane. Baekhyun looks up and waits for the people to get inside the airport and he feels so much excitement in him that he can’t hide the big smile on his face.

 

After some moments the couple finally shows up looking around but when Baekhyun starts to wave like a clown they finally sees him. The two of them hurries to him as they smile at Baekhyun.

 

”Hi! Welcome back!” Baekhyun greets them with a hug and to be honest he was kind of surprised to have this kind of contact with them but it felt kind of great.

 

”Thanks, it feels so weird though.” Dongjin laughs.

 

”I would feel like that too!” Baekhyun grins.

 

”How have you been? It’s a bit strange to hear you even talk.” Yoosang jokes as Baekhyun shyly scratch the back of his head.

 

”Um, good? Lots of things has happened but I have become more mature.”

 

”We can definitely see that.” Dongjin nudge him on the side making Baekhyun feel more comfortable around them.

 

So they ended up eating at a restaurant, they didn’t talk that much about their life other than how the trip went for the couple. Baekhyun told them they could stay at his shared apartment with his friends even though they kept on saying that that’s too much.

 

”Don’t worry I have already talked to my friend.” Baekhyun said. ”That way we can also talk to each other more.”

 

”Yeah, that’s true. Thank you so much Baekhyun.” Yoosang smiles.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It’s late but the trio is still sitting in the kitchen as they are drinking some hot chocolate.

 

”So…how is it in America? Like how is it being a couple there?” Baekhyun asks curiously. He has wanted to know the life there as a homoual.

 

Dongjin looks at Yoosang. ”I would say it’s perfect. Of course there is some people who are against it but like they say the last idiot is not born yet.” Yoosang snickers as he place his arm around Dongjin.

 

”It’s true, Korea is nothing compared to America. You can be whoever you want.”

 

”I think I want to move there now.” Baekhyun suddenly says making the other two laughs.

 

”Sure.” Dongjin smiles. ”But you really want to leave Chanyeol?”

 

Hearing the familiar name made Baekhyun blush a bit. He felt his heart almost skip a  bit. He had completely forgotten about Chanyeol for awhile since he was focused on the couple. But hearing his name being mentioned made him remember how deeply in love he is.

 

”No…but do I have a choice, he’s definitely not mine.”

 

”You have a point.” Dongjin says making Baekhyun pout. ”But you can make him yours.”

 

”Everyone says that but how? Don’t you think living with an idol is hard?”

 

”Of course, it won’t be easy. Do you know if he’s gay or not?”

Baekhyun shakes his head. ”He did kiss me twice.” He widen his eyes as he realize what he just said. ”I-I mean it’s not like that!” He quickly assure.

 

”WHAT!” Dongjin exclaims, even Yoosang looked shocked at Baekhyun. ”How is that possible? He’s gay for sure!”

 

”He is!” Yoosang joins too. 

 

”How can you be so sure?” Baekhyun whines.

 

”We just are.” Dongjin nods. ”You can’t give up, it’s you against his fans and other idols who might have a crush on him. So you have to give your all!”

 

In the end the couple gives their best advices to Baekhyun and what they didn’t know is that they gave him strength and hope.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Baekhyun is still awake even though it’s late and the couple is probably already sleeping. He has been thinking about Mrs.Kim, what she would say about him now when he has reach this far in his life. Especially with Chanyeol. It’s been awhile since he talked to her or even payed a visit, it’s so sad and he really miss her so much.

 

Without even knowing why, Baekhyun ends up crying himself to sleep.

 

The next morning he gets a call from no other than Chanyeol. Even though he woke up for like 3 minutes ago the name does still make his heart jump into different directions.

 

”Morning.”

 

”Good morning.” Baekhyun says with a raspy voice.

 

”Did I wake you up?”

 

”No, I just woke up and you called.”

 

”Oh okay. Um, just wanted to see if you are free today?”

 

”Sort of, my friends from high school are here. What’s up?”

 

”Want to sing with me today?”

 

Baekhyun felt his whole face heat up as if he had fever. He had forgotten that! Is he even ready? Oh my god what if he fails?! Or his voice cracks, damn it!

 

”Hello?”

 

”S-sorry, just came like a shock for me, I forgot you even asked me that.” 

 

Chanyeol laughs on the other side. ”I see. So are you doing it?”

 

”Sure! No problems! I’m ready.” Baekhyun tries to lighten up his voice but deep inside him the nervous feeling is eating him alive.

 

”Great, I’ll see you then. Thank you so much Baekhyun.”

 

”What was that?” The sudden voice made Baekhyun jump out from his skin.


”What the hell you scared the out of me!” He says dramatically as he stares at Yoosang who is leaning against the doorframe.

 

”Sorry.” He laughs and walks inside. ”So what was that about? If it’s okay to ask.”

Baekhyun’s cheeks gets warm again and he’s pretty sure Yoosang can see the redness. Should he tell him? It’s kind of embarrassing…gosh, why does he have to be so damn shy about this!

 

”I talked to Chanyeol.” Baekhyun mumbles shyly.

 

”Oh~I see, so that’s why you looked so red when you talked on the phone!” Yoosang as Baekhyun slapped him on his arm.

 

”Shut up, I wasn’t red.” He muttered.

 

”Yeah sure. But what did you talk about?”

 

”You are so curious huh?” Baekhyun shakes his head. ”I’m going to sing with him on stage tonight.”

 

”Wait what?!” Yoosang outburst as he looks at Baekhyun with wide eyes. ”Is this a dream or what?”

 

”I know right! I can’t believe it either. But I’m actually going to do that—”

 

”Baekhyun don’t you hear what you are saying? You are going to freaking sing with the legendary Chanyeol! How did you even manage to have that chance? Do you even know how many big idols have wanted to sing with him?” Yoosang looks at him with sparkly eyes.

 

”W-well…I don’t know how it happened but I just couldn’t say no—”

 

”Of course not, that would be a huge mistake.” Yoosang exhales. ”And you tell me we aren’t sure about him being gay.”

 

Baekhyun almost choked on his saliva. ”What does me singing with him has to do with his uality?!”

 

”Don’t you get it. He wants to sing with you, you wrote a freaking song that he asked you to do. He kissed you, twice—right? Don’t you understand that he’s gay as !”

 

Baekhyun hides behind his pillow as he can’t believe what Yoosang just said. So much to take in and so much new thoughts that came in his mind. But his pillow gets thrown away when Yoosang looks at him with a teasing expression. However Baekhyun only looks down with a pout.

 

”I still don’t—” Baekhyun gets shut with a palm on his mouth.

 

”Shh, believe in us. You and Chanyeol will end up together in some way.” Before leaving the room Yoosang sends him a wink and Baekhyun is back to screaming into his pillow.

 

Yay finally back on track! ;)

Feels great to write some new chapters for this story, I have really missed it a lot.

And of course you !

Hopefully this chapter is good after been away for so long? O_O 

I didn't think I would upload anything this week but here it is :P

Anyway, I'm going to start to write chapter 24 now see you soon, I promise! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_