To go or not go.

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

Two weeks has passed. Baekhyun lived for the most part alone in Luhan’s house for that boy was wandering around who knows where. But these two weeks that passed had been quite busy not only for Baekhyun but for Chanyeol too. Having Exo’s goodbye stage next sunday on Inkigayo made the taller so stressed for he had to have all of his songs done and ready for promotion. Baekhyun having no job spend most of his time with Chanyeol and they both working harder than ever. The song is done and not only that the rest of the songs Chanyeol had to produce are ready as well, thanks to Baekhyun who helped him at some parts.

 

Baekhyun is so nervous right now that he can feel pain in his stomach and kind of sick too. The fact that the fans will listen to the song he wrote and sings in, anything could happen. Is he even prepared to receive hate comments? Because as far as he knows he has never been in that state where someone insults him as much as some fans does. Aside from that, he is pretty excited too. That someone like him; a fan, was able to create a song with its favorite artist is pretty amazing if you ask him. So far he doesn’t know if he’s going to perform the song with Chanyeol yet. It’s not like he want to — heck he would probably himself or faint by just being on stage with Chanyeol. Remember when the giant brought him to stage? Yeah, Baekhyun almost fainted, lucky him he didn’t.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Baekhyun why won’t you come?” Luhan whined.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and smacked Luhan at the back of his head. ”Leave him alone, he has been seeing Chanyeol everyday anyway.” Without saying anything more the smaller walks out from the apartment to his car where he would wait for Luhan.

 

The said boy sighed and pouted at Baekhyun who smiled. ”Sorry Luhan I really don’t feel like going especially when it’s Exo’s last performance, I might cry and that would be embarrassing doing it in front of Chanyeol!” Baekhyun says loudly just by thinking of it. He doesn’t want to cry of such a childish thing. Now if Baekhyun was one of the fans who had not known Chanyeol like he does now it would have been another thing. Chanyeol can’t see his inner fanboy and it will never happen either.

 

Luhan sighs for the nth time, finally letting go.”Alright, you know where we are. If anything, call me or Kyungsoo.” The chinese boy walks out and starts running when Kyungsoo is pressing the honk several times.

 

Baekhyun laughs at that and close the front door only to let out a shaky sigh himself. This annoying feeling inside him makes him regret for what he did but at the same time it’s such a huge relief. He had wanted to go too, to accept Chanyeol’s offer and cheer on him as much as possible. But he can’t. He can’t for Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany are making their comeback today and they are lined-up after Exo. And Baekhyun having horrible moments with Taeyeon prefers to stay at home.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Jealous. 

 

That is the absolute perfect word to describe what Chanyeol is feeling now.

 

Looking at the two couples makes him want to be same with Baekhyun. The group had already performed their two songs and are now about to change their clothes. The sight was so disturbing that he had only glared at the couples having some hug time leaving kisses here and there.

 

Sehun had noticed every little thing Chanyeol did and he knew what he did worked. He knew that Chanyeol was looking at them therefore he had to be more clingy at Luhan who didn’t seems to care. The grin on his smile widened when Chanyeol looked at his phone with the most saddest pout ever. With a nudge on Jongin’s ribs he nodded his head at Chanyeol for the other to look. At first Jongin didn’t understand what Sehun meant but seeing Chanyeol’s frown made him almost laugh out loudly.

 

”Ey, Chanyeol!” He calls making the taller look up immediately. ”Do you miss Baekhyun?” Hearing that, Chanyeol had disappeared like a smoke but Sehun and Jongin had caught it, they saw the blush on his face and they knew Chanyeol was trying to hide it. Hearing their conversation, Kyungsoo and Luhan couldn’t help but grin too.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Is this a stupid idea or not? That’s what Baekhyun had been thinking about ever since Suho had let him inside the building. At first the guards had not believed Baekhyun even if the boy had said that he knows Exo and Kyungsoo and Luhan. Making him do a big scene, screaming, throwing angry comments that the guards are bad people. Suho had been informed that someone small was making a scene and to his surprise it was Baekhyun all the time. He had asked him why he came, Baekhyun had only answered that he came for his friends and no one else making Suho squint his eyes a bit.

 

And so he was left alone.

 

What Baekhyun is doing here is obviously because he was bored and had to do something to distract him…..

 

 

Or not.

 

He came because he wanted to meet Chanyeol so badly, he wanted to cheer on him because that’s what a fan do.

 

Nodding to himself, Baekhyun is about to walk around when he is met by no other than the three ”mean girls” he so would like to call them. Taeyeon being the leader without doubt. With a nervous heart and a lump in his stomach he tries to look away in hope for her to not see him. He knew he should’ve stayed home! He knew it!

 

”I’ll catch with you later!” He hears her voice. He prayed, pretending to look at his phone — just something to be unnoticeable. He was wrong.

 

”Hi Baekhyun. Nice too see you here. It’s been awhile hasn’t it?” Baekhyun turned around, just not realizing that they are alone. ”Why aren’t you talking? Am I that scary?” She her head to the side and smiles. It’s not that special smile she shows to her fans but the evil one.

 

”H-hi.” He stutters with a white face. Yes he had wanted to say that she is scary and so so rude.

 

”Did you come to meet Chanyeol?” She asked with sad eyes, as if she was feeling sorry for him. He knew those eyes after that time he was part of the shocking incident back then.

 

”I…no, I came for my friends.” He answers while looking somewhere else than her eyes.

 

”Do you think that I’m that stupid? I know you are gay and I know you came here for Chanyeol. Why do you hide it?” Too many questions, Baekhyun thought as he was starting to sweat. ”You know, If I were you I would stop running after Chanyeol like some you are.” She spitted out.

 

Baekhyun looked down with his bangs covering his eyes. He shouldn’t feel this way but he felt so freaking disgusted of himself for being gay. And humiliated.

 

But did she care? She didn’t. Of course not.

 

She continued.

 

”How is it being secretly in love with Chanyeol? To someone who doesn’t give a single about you. What happened to that song you were writing? Did he finally say the truth about you being nasty?” Walking closer to Baekhyun who prayed for whoever was listening to himself to stop this girl from talking any further. ”You will never be with Chanyeol, dream on!” She exclaimed and out of nowhere someone called her name with so much anger that they both looked to the direction.

 

They both had their eyes widened at the sight.

 

There stood Chanyeol with a glare on his face.

 

”C-Chanyeol..” She said and looked at Baekhyun. He couldn’t understand why she looked at him that way. ”What is it?” Taeyeon asked sweetly trying hard to hide the shaky voice.


”Leave him alone.” He said sternly.

 

Baekhyun tried to hide himself behind Taeyeon but what did he expect when she’s shorter than him.

 

”I didn’t do anything—”

 

”I said leave him alone.”

 

Taeyeon clenched her hands but before walking away she turned around and made the iest face ever at Baekhyun.

 

When the two of them were alone Baekhyun let out a breath he didn’t realized he had held in. He didn’t notice the tall person walking straight to him but when he did his eyes widened for the nth time and he didn’t know what else to do than say something.

 

”Eh..haha..I think I’m going home.Yeah, see you!” He said with a nervous tone and hurried to walk away. However the hand around his arm made him close his eyes hard; his cheeks burning from the touch.

 

”Why did you come?” Chanyeol asked.

 

”Because..I wanted to.” Baekhyun said almost too inaudible for Chanyeol to hear.

 

”Did you come for me?”

 

Was there hope in his voice or did Baekhyun hear it wrong?

 

”M-maybe.” He stuttered with a crimson looking face.

 

Without having time to react he was turned around in a swift move, tugged into the embrace of the man he loves so freaking much.

 

Their faces were so close to one another that someone could just walk by and push their heads forward, leading them to share a kiss.

 

Baekhyun tried looking somewhere else because Chanyeol’s eyes were killing him.

 

”Look at me.”

 

The younger shook his head fast. He hoped Chanyeol couldn’t here his raging heartbeat.

 

With two fingers on underneath his chin his face was moved straight so he had nowhere to look at but Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

”You came for me right?”

 

I’m going to die..I’m going to die

 

He chanted in his head.

 

”I didn’t.” Why did he lie. Why was he so freaking stupid to lie.

 

”You did.”

 

”Why do you ask m—” Baekhyun’s words got cut off when he was fully pressed into Chanyeol’s embrace. His long arms wrapped around his fragile body; trapped.

 

What is happening???

 

”Chanyeol—”

 

”Shh.”

 

They stayed like that for a long time until they both heard a camera sound making Baekhyun jump out of his skin from being caught.

 

But seeing it was just his friends and the two Exo members, Sehun and Jongin he let out a heavy breath of relief. Nevertheless he blushed and felt so small having been seen in this state.

 

”This dumb phone couldn’t shut up?” Kyungsoo muttered angrily as he kept pressing hard on the phone with his thumbs.

 

”At least you got a picture.” Jongin said playfully.

 

Kyungsoo smiled at that but then a grin showed up instead as he looked at a red faced Baekhyun and a shocked Chanyeol.

 

”Didn’t expect you to come Baekhyun.” He stated.

 

”Oh..yeah I um—”

 

”He came to meet Chanyeol!” Sehun said out of nowhere. Luhan patted on his boyfriend’s back for a good job.

 

”Oooo~” They all three teased making Baekhyun’s face even more red.

 

”I’m out!” The said boy exclaimed loudly and walked out.

 

Jongin and Sehun motioned Chanyeol to walk after him which he did.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

The car ride was pretty silence. None of the two had wanted to utter a word after what happened. Chanyeol had kept on glancing at Baekhyun to which the smaller was not dumb to not notice.

 

It came to the point where Chanyeol was annoyed at the silence that he had to bring something up.

 

”Are you hungry?”

 

Baekhyun did not expect the other to talk but he answered anyway. A bit taken aback from the sudden random question. ”I am.”

 

”D-do you want to eat at my house?” Thanks to the red lights the blush on Chanyeol’s face was not noticed by Baekhyun even though the younger was a bit skeptical about his stuttering.

 

”Okay!” He said cheerfully to lighten up the aura around them.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

The late snack was so yummy that they had eaten a lot of it. Their stomachs by now was so full that they had jumped onto the sofa to watch some TV. Baekhyun was lying down with his legs a bit bent for Chanyeol had to get some space too. If they both wanted, Baekhyun could’ve laid his legs right on top of the elder’s lap.

 

And to his surprise.

 

Chanyeol had lifted his legs up and started to massage them. Even pulling his socks off to instead place his hands on the bare feet.

 

Baekhyun looked surprised at Chanyeol’s action.

 

”Stop.” He said.

 

”Hm?” The other turned his attention at him.

 

”My feet probably smells.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled at that, he brought one of the smaller’s legs up to his face — still having his eyes straight into Baekhyun. And with a slow motion he left a soft gentle kiss on top of his foot.

 

And that was all it took for Baekhyun to faint from the explosion of shyness.

 

 

That stupid giant is so dead.

2.1k words

 

It's finally holidays!  :D

Here in Sweden we tend to celebrate Christmas on the 24th

so I have already got my presents :)

But for those who is celebrating on the 25th, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas everyone! ^^