Chanyeol belongs to me

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

Baekhyun's poster on his door


Chanyeol is an idol and popular word wide. He’s talent; knows how to play any instruments, can rap sing and almost dance perfectly ( if it wasn’t for his stiff body ). He is part of the big group EXO that gained massive of fans right when they debuted. Chanyeol happens to be the most popular one in the group, having his own solo albums and a lot of events wanting him to attend. Everyone wants him especially when he’s a very happy person;spreading lots of happiness to others. He’s just someone people likes to be around with. And that makes him so special and unique in the group compared to the others. So he’s more known for being just Chanyeol a solo artist than being the Chanyeol from the group EXO.

 

Chanyeol knows he has a lot of fans, he meets them everyday in any places. With girls sending him gifts and even trying to sneak into his big house. Boys that turns gay and wants him so badly. And everyday he hear fans telling him that they are the biggest fan ever which Chanyeol only smiles to. He have heard that so much that it doesn’t affect him that much, sure he’s happy that his fans are actually in love with him and likes what he does but still..the spark has kind of disappeared. 

 

Baekhyun. He is one of them. He looks up to Chanyeol and whatever the taller does he follows. Ever since he was 16 years old he has been stalking Chanyeol on the media just to get the huge amount of info of him. His whole room is decorated with photos of him in any kind of angles. But the best one his him being shirtless on the roof right above his bed ( but it’s not for his ual needs! ) he just likes to watch the beautiful man and hope that he dreams of him. 

 

Baekhyun is kind of a loner. He has friends but they don’t live in South Korea instead they are in Japan and China. Where he lives he has no one since he’s not so social and doesn’t even have time to hang out with someone which is a bad excuse. He is basically just sitting in his room with door locked listening to Chanyeol’s voice, whether if he’s talking, singing, rapping. His voice is so deep that it makes Baekhyun calm his nerves and soon enough fall asleep.

 

His mother has been begging him to get a social life and make some friends but Baekhyun doesn’t want that because the only best-best-best friend he has ( which is stupid according to his mom ) is Chanyeol. She keeps on nagging that ”He doesn’t even know you exist ” or  ”Stop spending time on someone who doesn’t even care about you. ” And Baekhyun ends up sulking and crying in front of the biggest poster that is right on the door covering the whole area. He sits in front of ”Chanyeol” and talks to him.

 

”I can’t believe my mom say so! But don’t worry Chanyeol, I will protect you.” And he stands up and continue to fanboy on the internet.

 

Baekhyun did everything to get good grades but not for those big jobs, like being a doctor, a police or taking over his dad’s company. Which his parents thought was the reason, but actually Baekhyun did it because he wanted to get into the staff life. Meaning that he will do his best to be a manager or perhaps someone who takes care of the water for the idols. And his goals is to be that person for just Chanyeol and no one else. Kind of crazy and he agrees with that but anything for Chanyeol he tells himself. 

 

He’s 19 years old ready to take over the world with his professional make up techniques. He’s so good at fashion, hair styles just anything when it comes to that. 

 

Now that Baekhyun is free from school he can finally go and see if there is any jobs that are available for his taste. But it’s so bothersome when his parents keep on asking him what he wants to work with like seriously take a chill pill he just graduated from school.

 

When scrolling down on the internet for several hours, Baekhyun does finally find something to his liking.

 

Security guard 

 

He taps with his finger on his chin.

 

”Sounds interesting.” He continue to check what that jobs do and so one.

 

When scrolling down to the last instruction he let’s out a high pitch shriek.

 

”A security guard protects mostly the idols who arrives to the airport..”

 

Baekhyun didn’t want to continue reading since he was way too shocked to see that. 

 

”I NEED THIS JOB!!!” He shouts and can feel his own heart thump against his ribcage.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It’s been 2 months since Baekhyun had left a mail to the people who controls this type of things, and during those 2 annoying months his parents has kept on begging him to find a job or just take over dad’s company. But Baekhyun knows he will have the job, he got everything a security needs ( not really ). 

 

How can the lonely Baekhyun be a security guard protecting hundreds of fans with his small tiny body with no freaking muscles at all!

 

He never thought about that.

 

He kicks a tiny ball that caught his sight and stomped his way to his bed, hiding himself under his blanket and wraps himself like a burrito. It’s best this way. He will fail right away, they will eventually see that everything he wrote on that contract is a lie. 

 

Someone knocked on his door. 

 

”Come in.” He said and poked his head out from the blanket just to see who was coming, it could either be his mom or his dad.

His mother stepped inside with a envelope in her hands. ”This is for you.” She handed the envelope and walked out closing the door. Baekhyun furrowed his brows when looking at the white big paper. He has never in his entire life gotten something like this. 

 

Not wasting time on his thoughts he quickly opened it and to his surprise he got the job.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Mom stop crying I’m just going on a vacation and see if I can find a job there. It’s just for a few months.” What a lie. But it’s part of his plan. He will fly to Japan and do his first job there once he’s done he will go back to the hotel and never come back to South Korea again unless it’s for his job then fine. 

 

”Have fun! We love you so much and be careful okay? Make sure to not take your eyes off from your stuff, people are good to rob these days—”

 

”Mommm” Baekhyun whined, he stomped his foot on the ground and quickly looked around if someone had heard the way his mother talked. He is grown up and knows how life is outside. 

 

”Fine fine~Just be careful.” She his head and gives him a big tight hug when the girl behind the speakers announce that the flight to Japan will arrive soon. Baekhyun’s dad does the same and they soon see their son walk away with his cute baby pink suitcase. 

 

1 hour and 30 minutes to land on Japan. Baekhyun can’t wait. 

 

When finally putting his feet on the Japanese airport he looks around him to see if he can spot that pink haired boy that is going to guide him.

 

”IS THAT YOU BAEKHYUN?!” Immediately he turned his head when hearing his name.

 

What the heck.

 

”Luhan?!” He runs to the said boy who waves the board like a seal. 

 

”My Baekkie!!” He hugs Baekhyun tightly. ”You look like a princess!” He beamed.

 

Baekhyun hit his arm. ”Stop calling me princess you .” He cursed and walked away with his pink suitcase. Luhan grinned. ”Sure. Not a princess you say?” He chuckled to himself when his sassy friend walked with his nose up in the air.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

I have only met Luhan once and that was when the whole family traveled to China. We were good friends on the internet and played a lot of games together. And now I can finally meet him again, but I never expected to see him now! I just have to ask him later on, I’m so freaking curious.

 

”Tell me do you still have a crush on Chanyeol?” 

 

I grinned. ”Yep, but I feel like it’s more than just a crush. Luhan I’m in love with him!” 

 

Luhan smirked and nudged me on the ribs. ”What if you meet him someday what will you do?”

 

”Uhm, never thought about that. Perhaps kidnap him?” I munched on my sandwich.

 

”Woah, I would want to catch that on video.” 

 

I bet you do.

 

Luhan took me to my hotel after eating at a cafe. It happened that we both shared a room together. When we entered in the room I quickly jumped on the bed and sat with my legs crossed. ”Tell me Luhan, just what are you working with? Are you a guide?”

 

Luhan walked to me and sat beside. ”I’m actually a security guard but they wanted me to meet you so here I am.” He shrugged and styled his hair a bit.

 

”Really?~” I narrowed my eyes.

 

”Oh yeah. The reason is because I can meet Sehun.”

 

”Sehun from EXO?” 

 

”Mhm! He’s so freaking seeexy!”

 

I chuckled. ”Have you met him?”


”10 times and I fainted the first time.” Luhan got closer to me and whispered in my ear. ”Don’t tell anyone about this but I actually told Sehun to follow me to a room and I kissed him on his lips.” He giggled when pulling back. I stared at him with wide eyes. Of course Luhan would do something like that but damn! So much courage in that girly body.

 

”Holy what did he do?” I asked with curious. 

 

”He told me to kiss him again and he said he would never forget me.” He clasped his hands and sighed. ”He’s so romantic.”

 

I snorted. ”What a guy.” 

 

Luhan looked at me again and grinned. ”Tell me why you suddenly wants to be a security guard-wait! Don’t tell me it’s because of Chanyeol!” He covered his mouth in a surprise way. I rolled my eyes but could feel my cheeks heat up, whenever someone mentioned Chanyeol I would get shy or feel my heartbeat pump blood even faster. 

 

”Yes..” I looked down and played with my fingers. 

 

”Why don’t you do the same thing I did to Sehun?”

 

I looked at him with wide eyes. ”Never! I don’t have the courage to do something like that!”

”Oh but you sure do have a filthy mouth.” He stuck his tongue out.

 

I pouted and pushed him lightly so he fell backwards on the bed. I got up and went back to the bathroom. 

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”We are starting right away?!” 

 

”Yup! So get ready so we can ride to the airport.” Luhan shooed me off.

 

When me and Luhan where in the car I felt my palms starting to sweat and I felt so nervous out of sudden. I mean it is my first time and I don’t even know what I’m supposed to do or even know what kind of people that are arriving. 

 

”We are here!” Luhan yelled and quickly got out from the car. ”Hurry up princess.” 

 

I glared at Luhan but got out too. I hate when people call me princess, I’m not a girl!! I stomped my way to him and walked inside the airport building. It shocked me completely once I were inside, I mean wow talk about having fans. This person must really be popular in Japan. I followed Luhan to a room, there was other people there too running back and forth to pick some things up and leave. Everyone seemed to be so busy.

 

”Change your shirt to this one.” I grabbed the black t-shirt and turned it around. It said ”Security guard” I smiled to myself and removed my shirt to put my new one on. ”Ready?” He asked me when both of us were done. I nodded and we walked out to the huge crowd that was screaming and taking pictures. Luhan grabbed my forearm and tugged me to other big guys who also were security guards. 

 

”Okay Baekhyun listen to me. You are going to stand in the middle of the crowd where this artist are going to walk on. He will get interviewed for some minutes and you will have to stand beside him to later on guide him away from his fans safely. Understood?”

 

I nodded. ”But who is this artist?” 

 

Luhan shrugged and looked at the fans. ”I don’t know.” Somehow I felt like Luhan was hiding something but I brushed it off when he was pushing me to stand beside a very big muscular man who looked kind of scary, I mean compared to him I looked very tiny and small. I nervously grabbed my hands and clasped them together while looking around like a lost puppy, or at least that’s what I felt.

 

Suddenly Luhan came behind me making me startled. ”Relax Baek, there is nothing to worry about. Just something you need to know. I will stand on the other side right across you but for some time you will have to look at me so I can give you a signal to go in the middle to wait for the artist.”

 

”Um. Okay.”

 

”Alright I will leave you now, don’t be scared to stand here alone now.” Luhan grinned and patted on my head and walked away to the other side. I took a deep breath and exhaled out. The only reason why I am so scared is because I don’t know how the fans will react, what if they attack me or something? How in the hell can I protect myself from them who are like over thirty. I might even die under their weight, ugh by just thinking of it makes me shiver.

 

The airport was quiet or at least not so loud but I could still here the girls talk and fangirl. I understand them perfectly but still I do believe they are far crazier than me when I fanboy over Chanyeol. I were looking around at the people when someone approached me.

 

”Get ready for the artist is walking inside now.” A man who wasn’t asian but a white man talked, I nodded and stood there like a statue. Luhan was giggling at my acting but I looked away because he was making me feel even more uncomfortable with all of this. But I kept on telling myself that this is for Chanyeol, I will have to be even more stronger and professional so that I can protect him from everyone and only have him for myself, what a perfect imagination.

 

I almost jumped out from my skin when the girls were suddenly screaming. My ears were bleeding and I wanted to cover them so badly but when I looked over at Luhan’s side he motioned me to not cover them. I sighed and tried to think of something else, at least try to forget about these horrible loud screams.

 

I couldn’t hear what the girls were screaming since there were so many of them and it sounded so weird. I had a lot of fangirls behind me who wanted to get pass me but I tried my best to block that way by pushing them lightly back or I would put my arms out which looked ridiculous. 

 

”Chanyeol!” 

 

My eyes widen and my heart was suddenly beating hard and in a fast pace.

 

What.

 

Chanyeol? Am I imagine things right now?

 

Luhan motioned me to walk to the center of everything so I obeyed him and walked there. I wanted to forget Chanyeol because I know I won’t meet him now, like that would be just weird and scary.

 

”Chanyeol look at me!!” Someone shouted again but a different girl. Holy this can’t be real! I squeezed my eyes tightly and hoped this was all a dream a wonderful one.

 

But as I opened them again there he was walking towards me or better said the girl who is going to interview him. I could feel my breathing starting to get heavy, I basically stood there while looking at Chanyeol all the time. The way he was waving to his fans and gave them his perfect rich smile. I wanted to wake up from this dream because I am not prepared to meet him nor did I ever expect to meet him so suddenly!! Please be a dream.

 

I looked over at Luhan who was grinning widely he gave me a thumbs up which I quickly ignored. That bastard!! He knew Chanyeol was coming. What do I do now?!

 

When Chanyeol was even more closer I could see how tall he was. He looked even more handsome in real life than in the picture will all those filters. But I could swear that on his way to me and the girl he wasn’t looking at his fans anymore but at me. Or was it just me who wanted him to do so? Ugh whatever, he looked so freaking y right now with his quiff hair and his smoking hot black suit. Chanyeol why are you so perfecttttt?!

 

The closer he got the more I was sweating, I couldn’t move a single body part. The girl beside me was preparing herself for the interview and beside her was a cameraman ready to film Chanyeol. When the y man was only one to two meters away my mouth fell open and I couldn’t help but admire his long body. I thought he was going to stand in front of the girl who had prepared herself for a very long time but no he was standing in front of me! My heart did literally skip a beat when he looked down at me with his oh so gorgeous eyes. He made me drown in them. ”Hello…Baekhyun.” He read from my tag. I was blushing so hard, I wanted to greet him back but my throat was so dry and I was still standing on the same place. But suddenly he cupped my cheeks and leaned forward pressing his lips on mine, they were so freaking soft just like how I imagined. However it didn’t last for so long since I fainted or what I thought at that moment I fell asleep and would definitely wake up later and continue to wish to meet Chanyeol. 

 

But that my friends is how I lost my first kiss to Chanyeol my crush or more like my future boyfriend. I just didn’t want to faint on our first time! How embarrassing..but still boyfriend or not I got a freaking kiss from him! This has to be the best day of my life.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”Baekhyun! Hey Baekhyun wake up.”

 

”Princess~” 

 

My eyes flew open as soon as I heard the word princess. My vision was so unclear and I don’t remember a thing and where was I?

 

Luhan stood there trying to muffle his laugh with his hand. 

 

I furrowed my brows and looked at him confused. ”Why are you laughing? I look ridiculous right?”

 

Luhan shook his head. ”No.” He suddenly jumped on the bed I was lying on and looking around one more time I released it was our hotel room.

 

”Don’t you remember what happened?”

 

I pursed his lips but shook his head. ”What?”

 

Luhan clucked his tongue and rolled his eyes. ”Idiot! You ing aghh!—” He tugged at his own hair. ”I’m not going to tell you.” He smirked. 

 

”Luhan you , tell me!” I gritted my teeth.

 

”Nope.” He grinned widely and patted on my head. ”Just look on Chanyeol’s Instagram.” 

 

Oh I forgot, I need to check his Instagram all the time for information.

 

”By the way Luhan, what happened? We were waiting for an artist but then boom everything got black?”

 

”You’ll see Baekkie~” He pointed at my phone.

 

I groaned and opened my Instagram account, but my phone slipped off my slender hands and fell right on the floor. My eyes were wide opened and my heart..oh my heart was doing crazy things. I grabbed the nearest pillow and screamed into it so they weren’t that audible for the people in the hotel. Luhan stood there fanboying too or something.

 

”I..I GOT..CHANYEOL..HE, LUHAN~!!” I began to cry and laugh at the same time.

 

Luhan sat beside me and laughed out loud. ”What is it darling?~” He teased.

 

”He-He..I can’t, what is—he KISSED ME!!” I finally managed to say it properly.

 

Like oh my god Chanyeol kissed me?! WHY?! I’m not complaining though but holy , is Chanyeol gay or something? Then that’s even a better reason to love him. Oh my beautiful Chanyeol, why so perfect?

 

”So do you remember when you see the picture?”

 

”No~” I sobbed. ”I don’t even remember the feeling of his lips on mine Luhan!~”I whined and kept on looking at the picture. It was so beautiful, Chanyeol and me together. Yeah we are made for each other, the rest can just, I don’t know just get away from my Channie.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

He pursed my lips and snapped his fingers. ”Crap I forgot!..” Luhan furrowed his brows when watching Baekhyun biting his nails while laughing to whatever he is writing on his phone. ”Baekhyun..um what are you doing?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t say anything but instead began to laugh weirdly. He gave his phone to Luhan and the elder did seriously face palm himself. Baekhyun had wrote:

 

”I can’t believe you kissed me!! >__<’’ WAIT!! CHANYEOL DID YOU—REALLY ASLDKS DO IT?!! CHANYEOL ANSWER ME THIS OR ELSE I WILL FIND YOU AND I DON’T KNOW KIDNAP YOU OR SOMETHING!! ANSWER ME THIS OKAY YOU ING TARD! YOU MADE MY HEART GO THUMP THUMP THUMP 10 TIMES FASTER!! TTATT, NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH OKAY? <333” - BYUN BAEKHYUN ( incase you didn’t know my name *wink wink* )

 

That was just the first comment. Just the first freaking comment, the rest was Baekhyun ”crying” over Chanyeol to answer him.

 

Luhan didn’t want to read any more so he gave Baekhyun the phone back. He never imagine Baekhyun being so overhyped about it, but Luhan did enjoy his reaction. He won’t deny that this is actually very priceless.

 

”You want to meet him?” Luhan finally decided to want to end Baekhyun acting like a freaking girl.

 

Baekhyun looked up with his eyes swollen. ”What?”

 

”I know him through Sehun.” Luhan grinned.

 

”Wait so you—But you told-”

 

”After you fainted Sehun came and helped me by carrying you to our hotel room. Guess what he did~” Luhan chuckled. 

 

Hearing that made Baekhyun’s mouth curl upwards to a smile. ”HE KISSED YOU!!”

 

”You bet he did. And he gave me his number, his address and..”

 

”And?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

Luhan plucked two paper that looked like tickets, wait tickets?!

 

Baekhyun moved closer to Luhan to have a better look. ”Is that—”

”IT’S TICKETS . TO A FAN MEETING! . And guess who’s coming with us.” Luhan grinned while taking out another ticket. Baekhyun’s eyes sparkled even more.

 

”Kyungsoo!” He beamed.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Luhan had been trying to make Baekhyun talk or at least come back to reality. Ever since he told Baekhyun that Kyungsoo is in a relationship with Kai from EXO, he has been in shock. Baekhyun was more in shock because if Kyungsoo can be with Kai then that means Luhan can have Sehun and Baekhyun Chanyeol! IT’S PERFECT!!

 

Baekhyun made Luhan jump from screaming of excitement. ”KAISOO, HUNHAN AND CHANBAEK!! Do you hear how perfect it sounds!!” Baekhyun almost cried from joy not even listening at Luhan’s complains that he shouldn’t scream like that.

 

”It can’t be like that. Kyungsoo and Kai are soul mates while me and Sehun are complicated. You Baekhyun are just a fanboy of Chanyeol who is a mystery boy.”

 

But Baekhyun wouldn’t hear none of that, instead he was squealing to himself.

 

The two boys were on their way to the airport, where Kyungsoo was waiting. Luhan had gotten three tickets from Sehun because he’s such a sweetheart so why not? And beside, Sehun wanted to meet him again. Luhan had to calm Baekhyun down from his fanboy attack by explaining the difference between the kaisoo couple and the other two.

 

”Sorry to crush your dreams princess but we won’t be in a relationship with our princes. Kai and Kyungsoo are basically soul mates! They can be away from each other for like 7 months but still be in love with one another. There was once when Kai was away for like 2 years and nothing bad happened like most thought. Like Kai cheating or Kyungsoo losing interest in him. Instead they fell more in love and I just can’t help but know that me and Sehun won’t happen nor will you and Chanyeol. Like you are just a fanboy and what happened at the airport was just for you to sort of wake up because you basically just stood there, like a statue.” While Luhan was explaining, Baekhyun was on the edge of crying like seriously he wanted to smash Luhan’s head on the ground, making his head break into pieces while blood flying everywhere. Shooting him ten times and punch him when he’s still dead. How dare he say that he and Chanyeol doesn’t fit!? He knows that they will be together in the end, when or how that doesn’t matter but Baekhyun does still believe in his dreams.

 

”I hate you.” Baekhyun muttered while wiping his tears away when they had arrived at the airport.

 

”I know.” Luhan smiled. 

 

There wasn’t many people in the airport so it was easy to catch Kyungsoo, another tiny boy with his huge eyes. Sometimes scaring the crap out of Baekhyun whenever they webcam. Even though Baekhyun was extremely happy to meet his best friend he can’t help but wonder in his thoughts about he and Kai together. What if Kyungsoo are close to Chanyeol too? Then that means he can put Baekhyun and Chanyeol together!

 

”I’m so happy to see you again. You haven’t grown anything, just like Baekhyun.” Luhan said and snorted after had been hugging the smaller so tightly.

 

Kyungsoo punched Luhan on his arm and glared at him. ”Shut up .”

 

”Still the same.” Said Luhan while rubbing his sore arm. 

 

”Hey Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo greeted but the other was so not aware what was happening. Kyungsoo lost his impatience so he flicked Baekhyun’s forehead two times hard.

 

”Oww~” Baekhyun whined and massaged his forehead. ”Oh my god Kyungsoo!!” He exclaimed and hugged the other. Kyungsoo mumbled. ”Talk about late reaction.”

 

”So Kyungsoo you know we are going to their fan meeting right?”

 

”Ye—”

 

”Anyway, that’s not what I want to talk about. Do you know Chanyeol? Because Luhan said you and Kai are together and that you are soul mates and-and that me and Chanyeol will NEVER BE TOGETHER!!” Baekhyun began to sober. Kyungsoo glared at Luhan for saying such thing, he is the eldest yet he makes the youngest of them cry, he only shrugged because according to him what he said was the truth. Kyungsoo pulled Baekhyun into his chest and his back. ”Shh, what Luhan is saying isn’t true. He’s just talking about him and Sehun.” Luhan scoffed when Kyungsoo smirked at him.

 

”And yes I know Chanyeol very well. Want to meet him again?” Baekhyun wiped his tears away when looking up at Kyungsoo.

 

”Again? You mean you saw the pictures?” Kyungsoo nodded while letting out a loud laugh. 

 

”Baekhyun, you basically bombarded his Instagram with your comments!”

 

”But it’s the only way to let him notice me again..hopefully we can talk now at the fan meeting.”

 

The trio was walking back to the car. The only ones talking was the two short boys, it was all about meeting their princes.

 

”What are you going to give him?” Asked Kyungsoo once they had entered the car.

 

”A big, super duper big picture of me when I’m smiling so brightly. Oh and I’m doing aegyo! I mean who can resist that?!” Baekhyun beamed.

 

”That’s a perfect idea.” 

 

”What are you going to give Kai?”

 

Kyungsoo smiled widely, or more like creepy. ”Me.”

 

It took some seconds for Baekhyun to register what Kyungsoo had just said, his whole face got so red which made the other two laugh.

 

”Y-You.” He stuttered with wide eyes.

 

”That’s right, all of me.” Kyungsoo teased.

 

Baekhyun could barely speak after that. He’s such a innocent boy after all.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

When they all had arrived back to the hotel they began to fix themselves since it was just 2 hours left and they really wanted to arrive where the fan meeting is holding early, with no stress.

 

”Do you think Chanyeol will recognize me with eyeliner?” 

 

”Oh yeah, put tons of it.” Said Luhan.

 

”But don’t reval your skin too much! He might get a nosebleed or much better, a .” Kyungsoo wiggled his brows seeing Baekhyun’s face flush once again.

 

”S-Shut up!” He muttered and began doing his eyeliner which only resulted to end badly.

 

Baekhyun had to do his eyeliner 5 times to get it the way he wanted it.

 

”You haven’t changed Luhan.” Said Baekhyun once he and Kyungsoo was done.

 

”I’m just going there to kiss him.” He shrugged and walked to the door waiting for the two boys. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and they both smiled.

 

Kyungsoo’s hair was styled upwards, wearing just a plain black hoodie that weren’t that loose. His pants was dark blue, going simple this time since whatever he wears, Kai will be satisfied no matter what. However. Someone did get out of control, Baekhyun.

 

He had his brown chocolate hair styled messily almost looking like ramen but it had a more softer look. His eyeliner was on point with a touch of red eyeshadow beneath his waterline.  Leather jeans hugging his thighs like there is no tomorrow, showing his just how perfect it is and with his t-shirt that says ”Chanyeol is mine, back off” and to top it off, a black jacket. Baekhyun was more than ready. With a final touch on his eyeliner, the three was out of the door.

 

”You’re still my princess though.” Luhan teased, wanting to annoy Baekhyun.

 

”You. Shut up. This is another side of me, I will stick out in the crowd that Chanyeol will see me right away.” Baekhyun said proudly with a big smile on his face.

 

Oh, how wrong he was.

 

There was probably like 20,000 of fans there waiting to have their idols signing on their stuff. Baekhyun stood there on the edge of crying but he tried holding them back since he didn’t want to mess his hard work on his makeup.

 

”Relax Baekhyun, not all of their fans will go to the fan meeting.”

 

”B-But, it’s..NO I WANT TO MEET HIM!!” He cried out. When EXO did finally come out from the backstage the fans began to scream. When Chanyeol came out, the last member, nearly everyone screamed and the trio swear their ears were bleeding. Baekhyun’s heart began to jump up and down when he saw the love of his life and he so wanted to scream louder than the other girls. He will prove to Chanyeol that he is his number one fan. He had even made a banner that said ”CHANYEOL LOOK AT ME, JUST ME.” Luhan and Kyungsoo had begged Baekhyun to not bring it with him because it was that embarrassing.

 

”Hey lift me up.” He said loudly so the boys could hear.

 

They nodded with a sigh, knowing what the younger is up to. Luhan being the taller of them two lifted Baekhyun so he was sitting on his shoulders. Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun his banner and the younger did immediately shout Chanyeol’s name.

 

”CHANYEOL HERE HERE HERE!!! LOOK.AT.ME!!” He began to shout and Kyungsoo and Luhan tried to hide their faces because there was girls looking at them like the younger was an idiot or a desperate fan. Not once did Chanyeol look at Baekhyun’s direction, even though he was waving like a seal with the banner and shouting his name from the bottom of his heart. That stupid idiot, he has big ears yet he can’t hear. Stupid fans who is overpowering him with their high pitch screams.

 

When it was Chanyeol’s turn to speak, the girls around Baekhyun began to scream even louder and Baekhyun really did to overpower them but he had no chance with his boyish voice. Kyungsoo and Luhan felt sorry for him since he really tried his best to let Chanyeol notice him in any way.

 

Even though he felt like giving up he still tried his best. Then something snapped in him.

 

”CHANNIE!! CHANNIE!!” He chanted with his banner held up in the air. 

 

Both Kyungsoo and Luhan furrowed their brows at the younger, none of them had heard the nickname for Chanyeol since the idol doesn’t like when someone, especially his fans calls him other names over his real one. And when the younger was chanting, Chanyeol’s beautiful eyes landed on him.

 

”OH MY GOD HE’S LOOKING AT ME!!” Screamed Baekhyun. ”NONE OF YOU HAVE A CHANCE!” He grinned at the girls that was looking at him with pout.

 

”Can someone bring that boy with the banner up here?” One of the security guards nodded and quickly separated the crowed into two, everyone around the trio made space to them as they watch the security guard walk towards Baekhyun.

 

The younger was seriously breathing heavily, he could feel his vision blur. But he can’t faint again! No way! This is the chance to finally be close to Chanyeol without him doing embarrassing stuff. He had came this far and he won’t let his chance slip away.

 

”Get down and follow me.” Baekhyun nodded weakly and Luhan put him down gently. 


”Should..the banner.” Baekhyun could barely speak since he was so nervous, wanting to puke because hello Chanyeol had his eyes on him all the time now. That’s what he wanted of course but now, EVERYONE was looking at him. That kind of made him confident.

 

That’s right es, keep on sulking. Chanyeol is mine now! Muahahah.

 

”Take the banner, Chanyeol might see it up-close.” Luhan said with a smile and both boys pushed Baekhyun forward making him walk with the big security guard up to the stage. 

 

Each step towards Chanyeol felt like years, the world was spinning and Baekhyun did really wanted to faint. Gulping, the security guard led him to the mini stairs. The younger hugged his banner closer to his chest, wanting to cry because Chanyeol was now standing beside him with an angelic smile on his face.

 

”Hey, aren’t you Baekhyun?” He asked.

 

And that was all it took for Baekhyun to faint.

 

Again.

 

Actually he didn’t.

 

It was just Chanyeol who had turned Baekhyun around and pressed his face into the taller’s firm chest. 

 

Chanyeol..was..hugging HIM.

 

The fans was screaming much louder. Where they jealous or actually screaming from excitement? Baekhyun doesn’t know or cares at the moment he wanted to savor this amazing moment and inhaling the scent as hard as he could from the taller’s chest.

 

Sadly the arms disappeared and Baekhyun could feel the emptiness. Not knowing what to do he stood there holding the banner tightly in his hands while looking around. The other members was smiling and enjoying the time, some talking with fans and stuff. Chanyeol on the other hand was standing beside him and if it wasn’t for Baekhyun being so freaking shy he would have not missed the eyes glued on him.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Nothing special happened on the fan meeting beside Chanyeol calling him up. Baekhyun got his autograph like he wished for and then everything ended. The banner Luhan said to bring him with wasn’t much to a help for Chanyeol didn’t even glance at it. With a long face Baekhyun and the three boys walked out from the building in the cold weather. He was kind of jealous since before they left, he saw Luhan getting a very deep kiss from Sehun and Kyungsoo cuddling with Kai for a while. He felt like a third wheel and all he wanted there was Chanyeol.

 

”Hey cheer up, you met Chanyeol again.” Kyungsoo patted on his shoulder but that didn’t even make him happy, not even close. So Baekhyun only smiled weakly as they headed to the car.

 

Once inside, Luhan was starting the car while Kyungsoo on the passenger seat and Baekhyun back. But as he turned his head to his left, the big photo frame of him was lying there - completely forgotten and Baekhyun couldn’t help but scream out his heart as it was crying inside.

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo had to cover their ears and quickly look back to why their drama queen had suddenly start crying hard. Then they saw, the gift Baekhyun had so wanted to give.

 

”I forgot!” He sobbed in his palms and his body began to shake. He really was sad because instead of just buying a tiny stuff for Chanyeol, he wanted to at least give him something special even though it was going over the line by giving him a photo of himself.

 

Luhan looked at Kyungsoo both completely loss of ideas to cheer Baekhyun up. It was too late to go back since there was still fans going out and the group have probably already left.

 

But then they heard it, a soft click and in front of them was Baekhyun running towards the building with the big photo under his arm. Both of them widen their eyes as they saw him running in the faint rain.

 

”He’s insane!” Luhan exclaimed and both got out to get Baekhyun back. He could get in trouble if he sneak into the building with no permission.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

Baekhyun was panting hard as he had arrived back to the building. There was already fans coming out; lots of them so he was confused where he should go because he doesn’t remember.

 

It was hard to go anywhere since some were pushing him hard due to the small doors and they probably wanted to get out to get som fresh air. Baekhyun understood them of course but he nevertheless felt desperate and irritated at the same time.

 

Time passed and Baekhyun knew he was late, it had already gone 10 minutes. Not only did he find the way back to the area but he got pushed out from the security that had now closed the big doors and some fans was pushing him hard.

 

However, Baekhyun believed it wasn’t because of lack of space, but because they had something against him. Some were looking down at him and he was confused, he had learned that being in the same fandom you should not treat other badly but act as a family instead.

 

He knows he left Luhan and Kyungsoo worried but right now he had to find another way to get inside, to at least know Chanyeol is still there.

 

The faint rain that had now started to get extremely heavy was draining over him and this only made Baekhyun get stressed. Looking everywhere he wasn’t aware that a group of girls was heading towards him which resulted them bumping into him so hard that he fell and so did the photo, right on a puddle.

 

He watch with big teary eyes at the girls’ back - watching how they were laughing and talking about him. But what broke his heart the most was the photo being completely soaked and ruined from the water.

 

He wiped his tears away but they kept on coming back. His vision had become blurry.

 

The anger was coming back and this time Baekhyun was furious, at him and everyone else ( except Chanyeol ). So he stood up, wiping his tears away and with all he got he kicked the photo frame away from his sight and this only made it get ruined more.

 

Baekhyun didn’t care, he walked back to the car with a heavy heart.

 

Leaving the photo of himself on the ground alone in the rain.

 

It seemed like the gift wouldn’t have a owner.



Sorry if it's too long xD

Hope you like the first chapter and I will look for mistakes later:)

6.8k words