I Love you Wednesday

My Life As A Fanboy [HIATUS]

”No No No,” Baekhyun kept on pacing around his room with a red face. He had just ended the call with Chanyeol and right now he wanted the ground to swallow him.

 

If Chanyeol heard him question his mother if he could come over, then that means he heard Baekhyun saying he is gay.

 

Of course there is nothing wrong with being gay and telling that to someone. But Park Chanyeol the person he loves, the person who is famous around the world heard him openly say his uality. How can that not be embarrassing?

 

What if Chanyeol isn’t gay? What if he just doesn’t mind being near a guy?

 

”No, nothing can go wrong.” Baekhyun tells himself as he is about to clean his room and the rest of the house.

 

Chanyeol is coming to stay over at his house. Just them both..

 

How romantic! Baekhyun squeals to himself.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It’s Wednesday morning and Baekhyun feel so exhausted. He had been using his whole day to clean the house and had decided to buy the food today.

 

With a messy hair Baekhyun walked to the nearest grocery shop. Since his parents took the both cars he had no choice but to walk. Sadly enough, they don’t have a bus stop close to their house.

 

”Good morning little Baekhyun!” The said boy jumped a bit from the sudden greeting by no other than that old woman.

 

Baekhyun groaned loudly. ”Mrs.Kim, I’m not little!” He pouted.

 

”Yes you are! Like a peanut. I remember when you were born, I knew you would never grow up!” She kept screaming in the quiet neighborhood.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stomped his foot. ”For the thousand time, I am still growing!” He shouted back.

 

”My little Baekhyun aren’t you cute? But stop frowning like that you will get wrinkles in a young age. This old lady doesn’t want my Baekkie to get old in such a young age.” Baekhyun slumped his shoulder as he continued to hear the old woman telling different stories about him being little.

 

Mrs.Kim has been through Baekhyun’s entire life. Not only was she that type of woman who start cooing as soon as she saw a baby but she always asked the Byun parents if she could borrow the little Baekhyun for some times.

 

And since they have grown up together they had built something special among them. Even though Baekhyun gets irritated at the old woman he’s still not actually angry. Just a bit when she keeps on telling him he’s small and little, like a midget. He knows he’s short but he will grow!

 

”Oh! Before I let you go, how is Chanyeol? You are still in love with that handsome boy right?” Mrs.Kim adjusted her glasses.

 

Baekhyun’s face turned red in a second. ”Y-Yes..”

 

Right, the old woman knew about Baekhyun’s love towards Chanyeol. He had told her everything about his love life and how he couldn’t stop loving the famous artist. So when it came to Chanyeol in their conversation, Mrs.Kim would always cheer on him.

 

”If you don’t have enough money to visit him I can lend you some sweetie.” Mrs.Kim smiled and Baekhyun’s cheek.

 

”I know..but actually,” Baekhyun swear his face was redder than ever. ”Chanyeol is coming over to my house.” He mumbled as he was looking down to his shoes.

 

The old woman clasped her hands and looked at Baekhyun lovely. ”That’s so sweet! Make sure you confess to him! That’s your best chance darling.”

 

Baekhyun looked up at the old woman fast. ”T-That can’t happen! It’s too soon!” He exclaimed feeling his heart thump like crazy.

 

”No it’s not too early. If you don’t confess someone else will take him.”

 

”But Mrs.Kim..what if he isn’t gay?” Baekhyun whines.

 

”What’s with the nonsense? Any straight guy would turn gay for you sweetie. Just confess to him today.” The old woman winked as she began to walk back to her house.

 

Baekhyun sighed and proceeded to walk his way to the grocery shop. There was so many questions begging to be answered but he had none.

 

”Let’s just see what fate brings me.”

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It was now dinner time and for almost 30 minutes ago Baekhyun had sent his address to Chanyeol since he had arrived to Incheon Airport.

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the sofa in the living room while relaxing his tense body. He had made some touch-up in the house to make it extra clean, he had even made some food that was now on a low heat to have it warm once Chanyeol arrives. So now, poor Baekhyun is so out of energy and could even take a nap.

 

”Maybe I can sleep for 10 minutes.” Baekhyun sighs as he lays on the back and closes his eyes.

 

Unfortunately someone was calling him as soon as he was about to actually arrive to his dreamland.

 

Groaning he answered right away with a frown on his face.

 

”Yes?”

 

”Wow, why so pissed?” 

 

”You disturbed my sleep. That’s why I’m pissed.”

 

”Baekhyun it’s just 6 on the evening why taking a nap now?” Luhan asked.

 

”Because someone special is coming.” Baekhyun’s mood suddenly switch. He was biting on his thumb.

 

”Who?Wait is it Chanyeol?! Because I swear Kyungsoo was talking about something with his name in.”

 

”YES! CHANYEOL IS COMING OVER! Take that . How does it feel to have false information about the future huh? You said me and Chanyeol wouldn't be together but see, Chanyeol and I are going to be alone.” Baekhyun smirks to himself, feeling so proud to own Luhan.

 

”Tsked, I just think he decided to hang with you because he knows you are a bratty princess.” This time it was Luhan’s turn to smirk.

 

Baekhyun widen his eyes at the choice of words that escaped from Luhan’s filthy mouth.

 

”Wait till I tell Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun screamed onto the phone before hanging up. He quickly dialed his best friend.

 

”Oh my god hi Baekhyun! Such a long time since we talked!” Kyungsoo cheerfully greeted.

 

”It was just yesterday?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

”I know. But incase you didn't hear the tone I used, I was being sarcastic.”

 

”Oh..” Baekhyun sheepishly chuckled. ”Right..”

 

”So what’s up?”

 

”I called Luhan..to tell him Chanyeol is coming over to my house but he was being a mean .” Baekhyun whined.

 

”Aww, what did he say?”

 

”HE SAID CHANYEOL THINKS I’M A BRATTY PRINCESS.” Baekhyun almost cried from the recent conversation he had.

 

”Don’t listen to that . I will punish him for you okay? Have fun with your little date.”

 

Baekhyun blushed a bit from the word ”date”. ”Yeah..thanks Kyungsoo.”

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

”When is he coming?” Baekhyun groaned as he kept on looking at his watch. He was still sitting on the sofa and has been doing that for 2 hours! Except when he was forced to turn the heat down so the food wouldn’t burn. 

 

”What if he lied to me?” Baekhyun whispers and suddenly feels a sting on his heart. ”That can’t be!” He got up and ran to the front door to look out through the peephole incase a Chanyeol would show up, but as soon as he arrived to the door someone pressed the door bell and Baekhyun could swear he almost had a heart attack.

 

He stood there with his hand on his heart and breathed heavily. Who is it? Can it possibly be Chanyeol?

 

With his might he looked on the peephole and almost fainted. Park Chanyeol stood outside, looking hot- no hotter than fire. But there was another guy behind him and Baekhyun assume it was his manager.

 

As soon as he saw Chanyeol about to press the door bell Baekhyun opened the door loudly and fast. Once he saw Chanyeol standing there with all black and a pair of black sunglasses Baekhyun quickly averted his eyes to the manager.

 

”H-Hey..welcome.” He bowed lowly to show his utter respect. ”Please step inside.” He moved to the side and let the two walk inside.

 

Instead of greeting back the first thing Chanyeol said was. ”Nice place.”

 

Baekhyun was so freaking nervous that he didn’t trust his voice so he only nodded. Not daring to look at Chanyeol at all.

 

However, the manager was being skeptical and as a manager he had to protect the artist. So without Baekhyun’s realization he walked around the living room ruining the clean place. Pillows was suddenly on the floor and the table was lifted and so one. Baekhyun gaped at the sudden messy living room. He looked over at Chanyeol but notice that the taller had walked back to the hallway to take his outwear off.

 

So Baekhyun had no time to tell the manager to stop messing his house! He had been waisting so much time to have Chanyeol feel comfortable. He felt like crying, but he didn’t want to cry in front of Chanyeol because that would be embarrassing.

 

But seeing the manager now messing the whole bottom floor his eyes was starting to get watery and without realizing he was already crying. He kept on wiping his tears away but they kept on coming.

 

Baekhyun was just so tired from all the hard work he had put on, just for Chanyeol..

 

”That’s enough hyung.” Chanyeol said from behind with a stern voice. ”You can leave us alone now.” 

 

The manager came back and bowed to Chanyeol. ”I understand. I will take my leave now.” Once the front door opened and closed again the house got almost quiet. If it wasn’t for Baekhyun’s quiet sobs.

 

The smaller almost jumped a bit when he felt two big hands on top of his shoulders. ”Are you okay?” The deep soft voice made Baekhyun’s body relax.

 

”Y-Yes.” He quickly wiped the last tears and laughed a bit awkwardly. ”I’m sorry for crying like that, it’s just—”

 

”No need to apologize. I assume you have been cleaning the house and my manager had just messed it all up. I am the one who should apologize for not stopping him earlier.” Chanyeol removed his hands to grab his bag. 

 

Baekhyun turned around and watched Chanyeol with adoration.

 

Is it possible to fall even more in love with him?

 

”Oh..um, I made dinner..I-I know it’s too late but I was wondering if y-you.” Baekhyun looked away as soon as Chanyeol looked at him. ”If you wanted to eat,” He took a deep breath. ”with me.”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes soften. ”I actually am hungry. Let’s eat.” Baekhyun smiled to himself and quickly ran to the kitchen to prepare everything as Chanyeol sat down.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

After they had been eating them full, Chanyeol grabbed his full bag and put it over his shoulder. ”So where am I sleeping?”

 

Baekhyun widen his eyes at his dumbness. He forgot..he freaking forgot where Chanyeol was going to sleep!

 

”In my room!” Baekhyun said his idea rather loudly. ”I mean, yeah..in my room.” He shyly smiled as he led Chanyeol up to the second floor.

 

”So this is my-” As he was about to open his door he came to a realization that Chanyeol could not step inside his bedroom. There was no way he could see all the posters and pictures of himself all over the room.

 

”What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked from behind.

 

Baekhyun turned around and laughed nervously as he bit on his thumb. ”You can’t sleep in my room.”

 

”Why not? I mean I understand but, is there a reason why you changed your mind?”

 

Baekhyun looked down and shook his head. ”No..I just..don’t like to show my room to anybody.” He mentally killed himself from saying nonsense lies to Chanyeol who is probably hella confused right now.

 

”Oh, okay. So where am I sleeping than?” He adjusted the bag.

 

”Um..” Crap, what now? There is no way Baekhyun is letting Chanyeol sleep on the coach.

 

”You know what. Make yourself comfortable I will just take a shower and I will show you your room.” Baekhyun felt so proud of his confident in his voice.

 

”Alright, I will wait then.” Chanyeol nodded and waited for Baekhyun outside as the smaller walked inside his room to probably grab his things.

 

When Baekhyun was inside his room he looked around.

 

Yeah there was no way Chanyeol could see all of this.

 

Baekhyun grabbed his clothes and walked out from his bedroom and stared at Chanyeol for awhile. His cheeks turned into a crimson red when Chanyeol had stared back with a tiny smile.

 

”I will come back soon.” He assured and got inside the bathroom.

 

ㆍㅅㆍ

 

It’s been 20 minutes and Baekhyun was still not done. Well technically he was done already but he wasn’t ready to get out and face Chanyeol. It still felt like a dream.

 

Chanyeol on the other side was a bit bored, he had nothing to do on his phone so he stood up, ( he was still on the same spot ) and walked towards Baekhyun’s room. He knew it wasn’t nice to just invade someone’s privacy but he really felt the urge to just know why he suddenly can’t sleep in there.

 

He put his bag down on the floor and opened the door, of course making sure Baekhyun was nowhere seen.

 

But as soon as he stepped inside with the door slightly opened he gasped at the sight.

 

He was not prepared to see himself on literally every wall, and behind him was a enormous poster of himself. There was CD’s everywhere! It was like walking into a museum or something. However, the thing that caught his interest is the sentence and the words written on most of the pictures.

 

”Chanyeol is mine.”

 

”One day me and Chanyeol are going to get married.”

 

”We will have tons of babies!”

 

”I have decided that my future husband is Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol laughed a bit. This was actually very interesting.

 

He continued to look around and when he saw a book with his photo on he quickly grabbed it and opened.

 

The first thing he saw on the first page was: ”I’m in love with Park Chanyeol.” -2012

 

”And I can’t help it.” - 2016

 

Wait what. Has Baekhyun seriously been in love with him since his debut?

 

”Chanyeol! What are you doing here?” Baekhyun exclaimed with wide eyes, his heart was almost jumping out when he saw the taller reading his secret book.

 

”I-um..I’m sorry?” Chanyeol apologized but when he saw Baekhyun’s eyes sparkle from the tears he immediately walked to him, but what he never expected was to see Baekhyun slam the door and run away.


I will check if there is any mistakes once I'm free =)

Hope you liked this chapter! ^^

2.4k words